Windows 10: front audio and mic jack is not wroking why plz answer

Discus and support front audio and mic jack is not wroking why plz answer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; front audio and mic jack is not wroking why plz answer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DwipBhatt, Oct 23, 2020.

1. DwipBhatt Win User

front audio and mic jack is not wroking why plz answer

:)

DwipBhatt, Oct 23, 2020
  2. jamos316 Win User

audio/mic jack

i have a windows tablet with a dual headphones/microphone jack.
    i plug in a pair of earphones with a built in mic, the audio does come through the earphones but the mic is not used. the mic on the tablet is still being used.
    how can i get the mic on the earphones to work?

jamos316, Oct 23, 2020
  3. Mic not detected with combo headphone mic jack on laptop.

There are LOTS of these threads that are locked with no answer. It's very frustrating that there ins't a way to toggle windows to use the combo speaker or headset mic combo jack as a mic only when it's not detected automatically and only a mic is plugged
    in!

Windows developers need to recognize that laptop manufactures are now and have been for YEARS only putting in a single audio jack and give us the ability to choose how windows uses the jack.

3 options need to be easily accessible from the system tray sound icon.

1. Combo Speakers/Mic. (default)

2. Mic only.

I'm only trying to hook up an external mic to the audio jack. I'll probably end up buying a USB mic adapter.

JohnLong- [O365], Oct 23, 2020
  4. front audio and mic jack is not wroking why plz answer

Lumia 950 mic audio pickup too weak

Hello,

For us to be able to isolate why your audio mic is weak, kindly answer these questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Have you already contacted B2X regarding your concern?

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Gerald Mal, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

1. front audio and mic jack is not wroking why plz answer - Similar Threads - front audio mic

2. how to fix front audio jack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to fix front audio jack: How to fix audio jack problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-front-audio-jack/7fa9aba6-e15a-4bf4-b53f-a0f86c37babd
  3. how to fix front audio jack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to fix front audio jack: How to fix audio jack problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-front-audio-jack/7fa9aba6-e15a-4bf4-b53f-a0f86c37babd
  4. Front Audio Jack not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Front Audio Jack not working: after installing window 10 to my hp prodesk 600 G1 SFF, front audio jacks are not working for any of my headphones. tried installing drivers from HP site and also from realtek site but no luck. if anyone have the solution then please let me know...
  5. Front audio jacks not working

Front audio jacks not working: Hello, I'm user of Windows 10 OS and i have problems with front audio jacks. I know it is pretty common problem that is asked, but all the tutorials and every solution i found on forums didn't work. Since they all require Realtek. It is not that I do not like Realtek but...
  6. front 3.5 Jack not enableing mic input

front 3.5 Jack not enableing mic input: hey, so ive just about lost the plot today with msi and there terrible software and incorrect drivers for the chipsets/ right so i when following the set guide installing msi drivers for my device i got no mic from any of my headphone well other than the once that don't...
  7. Sound issue with front audio jack

Sound issue with front audio jack: I have two computers. Both on windows 10 1903. If I plug in headphones I have sound. If I unplug them I get sound from the internal speaker. If I plug the headphones in later, I cannot get any sound to come out from the headphones, only the internal speaker. In order to get...
  8. Front audio jack

Front audio jack: I try all realtek driver version but no one's install or shows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/front-audio-jack/11349524-463a-4bdc-8318-41913b4e87e8
  9. Front Panel Audio Jack does not work.

Front Panel Audio Jack does not work.: Please can someone help? After reinstalling Windows 10 and completely restoring my PC the audio jack stopped working. In the sounds it has a speaker option for 1x Audio Jack -REAR PANEL 3x Audio Jack -HDMI inputs but nothing for front audio jack. i tested the audio jack...
  10. audio/mic jack

audio/mic jack: i have a windows tablet with a dual headphones/microphone jack. i plug in a pair of earphones with a built in mic, the audio does come through the earphones but the mic is not used. the mic on the tablet is still being used. how can i get the mic on the earphones to work?...