Windows 10: Front Audio Jack not working in Windows 10

Discus and support Front Audio Jack not working in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]The front audio jack is a connector that is used to connect headphones/earphones with […] This article Front Audio Jack not working in Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 28, 2021.

1. WinClub New Member

Front Audio Jack not working in Windows 10

WinClub, Jan 28, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

3.5 mm audio jack is not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the 3.5mm jack on your computer is not working. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

I would suggest you to try connecting any other headphones to the jack and check if it works.

If connecting any other headphone doesn’t work, you may want to try running a hardware diagnostic checkup on the computer just to make sure there is no hardware fault. Refer the Dell article on
    Diagnostics & Tools.

You can also try the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the Dell article

How to Troubleshoot Audio or Sound Playback Issues

Note: The last step in the article talks about Restoring the PC to Factory defaults. Do not perform the step.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 28, 2021
  3. Calvin D Win User
    Computer's Audio Jacks Stopped Working

The audio jacks stopped working and it is not a hardware problem.

1. Multiple headsets do not get audio output from both of the audio jacks on the computer and the headsets are confirmed to be working, so it's the computer's problem.
    2. The audio output through a DisplayPort monitor's audio jack and monitors' speakers still work, so the computer can still produce audio. The monitor's audio jack is not an option.
    3. Both audio jacks stopped working at the same time despite only one being in use, so it's not hardware.
    What is the problem and what is the solution?

Calvin D, Jan 28, 2021
  4. Front Audio Jack not working in Windows 10

Computer's Audio Jacks Stopped Working

GAUTAM GOHIL

gautamgohil, Jan 28, 2021
Thema:

Front Audio Jack not working in Windows 10

1. Front Audio Jack not working in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Front Audio Jack

2. front audio jack wouldn't work in Window 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    front audio jack wouldn't work in Window 10: when I connect headphone to system it is not work, but the speakers that connected to rear works fine. there is a red arrow on my headphone icon. in Windows 7 I haven't had this problem. It happen only in Windows 10.the follow picture is when the headphone physically...
  3. front audio jack wouldn't work in Window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    front audio jack wouldn't work in Window 10: when I connect headphone to system it is not work, but the speakers that connected to rear works fine. there is a red arrow on my headphone icon. in Windows 7 I haven't had this problem. It happen only in Windows 10.the follow picture is when the headphone physically...
  4. front audio jack wouldn't work in Window 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Front Panel Audio Jack Not Working On Windows 10.

Front Panel Audio Jack Not Working On Windows 10.: Hi, today i bought a headphone i never used headphone on windows 10 and plugged it on my front jack and realized windows doesn't recognize it being plugged in. i didn't have this problem when i used windows 7. Any help is greatly appreciated...
  6. Front Audio Jack not working

Front Audio Jack not working: after installing window 10 to my hp prodesk 600 G1 SFF, front audio jacks are not working for any of my headphones. tried installing drivers from HP site and also from realtek site but no luck. if anyone have the solution then please let me know...
  7. audio jacks at the front panel do not work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    audio jacks at the front panel do not work: [ATTACH] (newly built pc) So my green audio jack at the back seems to work ( whether I plug in a headset or speakers) but none of the other ones work for audio at the back (although I assume only the green one is for audio anyways so its probably fine). But, the front...
  8. Front audio jacks not working

Front audio jacks not working: Hello, I'm user of Windows 10 OS and i have problems with front audio jacks. I know it is pretty common problem that is asked, but all the tutorials and every solution i found on forums didn't work. Since they all require Realtek. It is not that I do not like Realtek but...
  9. Front audio jack

Front audio jack: I try all realtek driver version but no one's install or shows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/front-audio-jack/11349524-463a-4bdc-8318-41913b4e87e8
  10. Front Panel Audio Jack does not work.

Front Panel Audio Jack does not work.: Please can someone help? After reinstalling Windows 10 and completely restoring my PC the audio jack stopped working. In the sounds it has a speaker option for 1x Audio Jack -REAR PANEL 3x Audio Jack -HDMI inputs but nothing for front audio jack. i tested the audio jack...