Windows 10: Front audio port not working in windows 10

Discus and support Front audio port not working in windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Recently upgraded to a custom pc from my dingey old iMac 2011, everything works fine except for the audio, I can't seem to get it working but when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SwagLord2k20, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Front audio port not working in windows 10

Recently upgraded to a custom pc from my dingey old iMac 2011, everything works fine except for the audio, I can't seem to get it working but when I plug it from behind the computer the audio works fine.

I installed some realtek drivers, but the audio management program is nowhere to be found?

Help will be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/SwagLord2k20
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SwagLord2k20, Apr 7, 2020
  2. Jonatino Win User

Rear audio ports always show as “Not plugged in”

I've been having this issue with Windows for about a week now which NONE of the back panel/front panel connectors (speakers, microphone) are being recognized by Realtek audio manager. The only audio input/outputs that are showing are the optical.
    Troubling shooting steps I've tried (none worked):

• COMPLETELY uninstall all Realtek drivers/reinstall
    • Tried using windows drivers
    • Reinstall Windows 10
    • Upgraded chipset driver
    • sfc /scannow
    I called EVGA and asked for RMA but then I booted into a Ubuntu OS and all the ports work FINE. It must be a problem with windows 10.
    Can you think of any other troubling shooting step I can try to fix this annoying issue? Thanks!
    Screenshot of playback devices:

Front audio port not working in windows 10 [​IMG]

Screenshot of Realtek HD Audio Manager:

After looking in Device Manager under Audio inputs and outputs, I don't see any speaker/microphone listings, only the optical crap:

Jonatino, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Front audio port not working in windows 10

Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

Front audio port not working in windows 10

1. Front audio port not working in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Front audio port

2. Front USB Ports Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Front USB Ports Not Working: Hello,The other day I was playing a game and was lagging a little more than usual, out of frustration I usually hit my lap but I slammed the top of my Desktop and instantly my keyboard, mouse and headphones stopped working, I can't remember if they stopped working entirely or...
  3. Front USB Ports Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Front USB Ports Not Working: Hello,The other day I was playing a game and was lagging a little more than usual, out of frustration I usually hit my lap but I slammed the top of my Desktop and instantly my keyboard, mouse and headphones stopped working, I can't remember if they stopped working entirely or...
  4. Front USB Ports Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Front Audio Jack not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Front Audio Jack not working in Windows 10: [ATTACH]The front audio jack is a connector that is used to connect headphones/earphones with […] This article Front Audio Jack not working in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Front audio ports not detected

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Front audio ports not detected: The front audio ports on my case stopped working, I have tried all the recommended fixes, update drivers, reinstall realtek audio manager etc, I have looked at the connection and everything seems fine, it just doesn't recognize the jacks. I have tried different headphones...
  7. Front audio jacks not working

Front audio jacks not working: Hello, I'm user of Windows 10 OS and i have problems with front audio jacks. I know it is pretty common problem that is asked, but all the tutorials and every solution i found on forums didn't work. Since they all require Realtek. It is not that I do not like Realtek but...
  8. Front panel audio not working

Front panel audio not working: So, just like my last PC case, my front panel audio for some reason isn't working, I thought it was my PC case, but i have gotten an entirely new case, and motherboard. I have triple checked that all front panel devices are in fact plugged in. Uninstalled my sound drivers,...
  9. Two front USB ports are not working

Two front USB ports are not working: My front 2 USB ports are not working or recognizing when a device is plugged in, the back ports work fine. The USB devices that I've tried have a light that lights up when they're connected - that won't even light up when it's plugged into the front ports. My computer is an...
  10. Front USB ports don't work.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Front USB ports don't work.: Hi, I have a problem with my frontal USB ports and mic and audio port. I have two USB ports there and only one works, also my audio and mic ports in the front dont work and when they are enabled in my PC settings, the once in back won't work either. Any suggestions what...