Windows 10: Front Auto jack (Right Panel) giving Mono Sound instead of Stereo!

Discus and support Front Auto jack (Right Panel) giving Mono Sound instead of Stereo! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi guys, im using Z170 Gaming pro by ASUS, it have Realtek ALC 1150, not sure, i have subscribed this thread Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mandeep148, Feb 22, 2018.

1. Front Auto jack (Right Panel) giving Mono Sound instead of Stereo!

hi guys,
    im using Z170 Gaming pro by ASUS, it have Realtek ALC 1150, not sure,
    i have subscribed this thread Latest Realtek HD Audio Driver Version [archive] - Windows 10 Forums
    i always download drivers from there,
    right now im getting issue, when i try to put 3.5mm jack to right jack port and selected as front auto speakers,
    i get mono sounds, but i get stereo if i put jack to left front panel jack,
    what to fix this?

:)

Mandeep148, Feb 22, 2018
  2. BenceBoth Win User

The front audio out jack only gives Mono suond

I use Win 10, when iI plug a headphone into the front jack the Realtek audio management pops up, I can choose the category, but it only give MONO sound not STEREO. It say that the configuration is stereo but when i make a test sound (little play button)
    both speaker(left and right) give sound when just one of them need to eg. when the left speaker light(the left have to play sound) both speaker play the sound.

BenceBoth, Feb 22, 2018
  3. SigmaEcho Win User
    Is there a way to force mono audio to play in stereo and not through the center speaker?

Windows 10 now sends mono sound through the center channel. Is there a way to set it to go back to the old way of playing mono sources through the left and right stereo channels? I have the Logitech X-530 5.1 surround sound speakers, and when you use the
    headphone jack, it only converts the stereo channels, so anything playing in mono is now muted while using headphones.

My Soundblaster Audigy 2 zs pro has a headphone jack that will properly convert everything, but there is a serious bug with the Win10 drivers in that once you unplug, it breaks the 5.1 system, disabling all but the stereo channels.

SigmaEcho, Feb 22, 2018
  4. fireberd Win User

Front Auto jack (Right Panel) giving Mono Sound instead of Stereo!

Left/Right jack port means nothing. Please explain, e.g. is the one port the rear GREEN speaker port?

I have an ASUS Z170 ROG Maximus VIII Hero motherboard and ONLY use the ASUS supplied sound driver. Works perfectly and I'm fussy about audio as I also have a recording studio.

fireberd, Feb 22, 2018
Thema:

Front Auto jack (Right Panel) giving Mono Sound instead of Stereo!

1. Front Auto jack (Right Panel) giving Mono Sound instead of Stereo! - Similar Threads - Front Auto jack

2. front panel jack doesnt work bc of enabled "disable front panel jack " in realtek audio...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    front panel jack doesnt work bc of enabled "disable front panel jack " in realtek audio...: my front panel jack doesnt work because the option ' disable front panel jack ' is enabled in the realtek audio console but i thought it would help me if i deleted it realtek audibut it made it worse and now i cant download the realtek audio console cause my microsoft store...
  3. front panel jack doesnt work bc of enabled "disable front panel jack " in realtek audio...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    front panel jack doesnt work bc of enabled "disable front panel jack " in realtek audio...: my front panel jack doesnt work because the option ' disable front panel jack ' is enabled in the realtek audio console but i thought it would help me if i deleted it realtek audibut it made it worse and now i cant download the realtek audio console cause my microsoft store...
  4. front panel jack doesnt work bc of enabled "disable front panel jack " in realtek audio...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. There’s NO “Disable front panel jack detection option

There’s NO “Disable front panel jack detection option: My laptop’s headphone port just stopped working. It shows that it plays through the headphones but no sound coming through. My headphones work perfectly on other devices as well. Ive tried everything i could. and there’s no “Disable front panel jack detection” option in the...
  6. CANNOT Get Front Panel Jack to Work, NOR Disable Front Jack Detection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CANNOT Get Front Panel Jack to Work, NOR Disable Front Jack Detection: [ATTACH] I've been wrestling with this **** all day and I'm very frustrated, to say the least. I've never had much of a problem with Windows 10 and I tend to like it, for the most part... But, now that Realtek's decided to stop ******* supporting its HD Audio Manager and...
  7. Front Panel Jack not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Front Panel Jack not working: From the past versions of windows 10, my front jack (headphones) is working. Then when i installed the new update. The front jack cant be read or detect. Please help me so that i can listen peacefully. submitted by /u/johnbarillo18 [link] [comments]...
  8. System sounds are in mono and I want it stereo

in Windows 10 Customization
    System sounds are in mono and I want it stereo: Hello, I have tried Uninstalling my sound driver, updating my sound driver, I made sure the mono box wasn't on and the system sounds still play in mono....
  9. Front Panel Audio Jack does not work.

Front Panel Audio Jack does not work.: Please can someone help? After reinstalling Windows 10 and completely restoring my PC the audio jack stopped working. In the sounds it has a speaker option for 1x Audio Jack -REAR PANEL 3x Audio Jack -HDMI inputs but nothing for front audio jack. i tested the audio jack...
  10. 3.5mm front panel headphone jack broken??

3.5mm front panel headphone jack broken??: Yesterday my speakers were working fine. Today i just turned on my PC and noticed a x symbol on the volume button down in the taskbar. I clicked to troubleshoot it, but there was no option to troubleshoot the front panel, only the rear panel ones. I tried unplugging and...