Windows 10: Front Camera on my laptop inop

Discus and support Front Camera on my laptop inop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The camera at the top of my laptop used to take photos, now says error and also this message on the Properties of the camera : Device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kathleen Quinlan, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Front Camera on my laptop inop

The camera at the top of my laptop used to take photos, now says error and also this message on the Properties of the camera : Device USB\VID_8086&PID_0A66&MI_02\6&1f0d7567&0&0002 requires further installation.

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN AND WHAT DO I DO? I HAVE DONE ALL THE STEPS I WAS TOLD TO DO BY VIRTUAL AGENT.

Thanks

Kathlee,

:)

Kathleen Quinlan, Jul 29, 2019

2. Laptop Camera

Thanks for updating us on the results of the troubleshooting steps that you have completed. Since the built-in webcam is still not working correctly and the same error code 0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED) is still appearing, we suggest that we check the camera privacy
    settings to see if the camera access is turned on. Kindly follow the steps below to check the camera privacy settings:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.
    • Near the top of the Settings app window is the search box, kindly type the word "webcam" or "camera".
    • From the list of results choose Camera privacy settings.
    • Make sure that "Let apps use my camera" toggle is set to On.

We look forward to your response once you complete the steps.

Jordan Dom, Jul 29, 2019
  3. Laptop Camera

Thanks for providing the results after completing the steps we provided. Since you're still getting the error message “Your camera cannot be found” along with the error code "0xA00F4244 (0xC00DABED)", we suggest that you follow the steps below
    to reset the Camera app on your Windows 10 computer:

• Press the Windows Key + I to open the Settings app.
    • From the options presented select System, then click on
      Apps & features
      located on the left pane.
    • Locate the Camera app from the list and select it.
    • Select the Advanced options link and then choose Reset.
    • When the pop-up notification is shown just click on the Reset
      button once more.
    • Once all the steps are complete, kindly reboot your computer.

Completing this steps will clear the cache of the Camera app and allow it to re-recognize any video capture devices connected to your computer.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Jul 29, 2019
  4. n-ster Win User

Front Camera on my laptop inop

n-ster, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

Front Camera on my laptop inop

1. Front Camera on my laptop inop - Similar Threads - Front Camera laptop

2. front camera is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    front camera is not working: front camera is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/front-camera-is-not-working/929b20cc-f30c-4473-aa64-13825ed11b08
  3. front camera is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    front camera is not working: front camera is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/front-camera-is-not-working/929b20cc-f30c-4473-aa64-13825ed11b08
  4. front camera is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Front Camera Fuzzy

Front Camera Fuzzy: My built in front camer on my Asus x409 is fuzzy. I've tried all the troubleshooting but no joy. I've got office 2019 Home Student. I need this camera for Zoom meetings this week. Please help...
  6. Front Camera Fuzzy

Front Camera Fuzzy: My built in front camer on my Asus x409 is fuzzy. I've tried all the troubleshooting but no joy. I've got office 2019 Home Student. I need this camera for Zoom meetings this week. Please help...
  7. My Microsoft Windows 10 camera program, on my evoo laptop is stuck on "front camera mode"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Microsoft Windows 10 camera program, on my evoo laptop is stuck on "front camera mode"...: I have searched for a way to solve this problem myself. I have even factory reset the windows program back to its original and the same issue is still there. I cant use this app if the camera program makes it upside down. I was planning on using this computer for school...
  8. Inoperative integrated camera

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Inoperative integrated camera: The integrated camera Realtek in my Lenovo ThinkPad is not showing any images. Screen shows a camera icon with a line thru it. I've tried multiple platforms: zoom, Google Hangouts, etc, with same result. Device manager gives Status as "working properly." I confirmed that...
  9. front camera not workin

front camera not workin: can someone help me fix my front camera/web cam, I can see and hear other people but they cannot see me because my front camera does not come on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/front-camera-not-workin/6e043ae6-1a25-4811-b026-b5f35ae2ac71
  10. Front Camera Driver

Front Camera Driver: I was a Surface Book 2 and Windows had stopped working. I was planning on uninstalling MICROSOFT IR CAMERA FRONT for a solution I was trying and instead uninstalled the front camera. How can I reinstall the driver for the front cam....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop camera message front camera facing