Windows 10: Front facing camera doesn't work on my Diretk-tek 331

Discus and support Front facing camera doesn't work on my Diretk-tek 331 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I upgraded to windows 10 version 1909 and now my internal camera and fingerprint doesn't work. Any help. Ive tried everything.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by ErikaJ1, Apr 8, 2020.

1. ErikaJ1 Win User

Front facing camera doesn't work on my Diretk-tek 331

I upgraded to windows 10 version 1909 and now my internal camera and fingerprint doesn't work. Any help. Ive tried everything.

:)

ErikaJ1, Apr 8, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Front facing camera doesn't work on my Diretk-tek 331 [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Camera N96 doesn´t work

Hello

When I press the camera button to take a picture the phone says. "Camera: the function doesn´t exits" in swedish "Kamera: Funktionen stöds inte."

And I can´t send mms either but the phone is set up properly. It´s like it missing softwear to work, i have no usb cable and the Nokia softwear updater seems to only work with the usb cable instead of bluetooth. I have reasently format the harddrive and
    there is a 64 mb memorycard in the phone.

any ideas?

lirum---01, Apr 8, 2020
  4. Front facing camera doesn't work on my Diretk-tek 331

camera Carl Zeiss 12MP Nokia N8 doesn´t work

Hi Guys!!! I have a Problem with Nokia N8, the camera doesn´t work, I can open the camera software and runs fine, but does not display picture (black screen), it doesn´t displays imagen in video rec mode too, if I select second camera it works well. I've
    seen that Carl Zeiss camera lens does not open when I take a picture or rec video, can this be a problem in the firmware?

I bought Nokia N8 two weeks ago, and I didn´t do any test of camera until today, My big mistake!!! :smileymad:

cdelgado67, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

Front facing camera doesn't work on my Diretk-tek 331

1. Front facing camera doesn't work on my Diretk-tek 331 - Similar Threads - Front facing camera

2. front camera is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    front camera is not working: front camera is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/front-camera-is-not-working/929b20cc-f30c-4473-aa64-13825ed11b08
  3. front camera is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    front camera is not working: front camera is not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/front-camera-is-not-working/929b20cc-f30c-4473-aa64-13825ed11b08
  4. front camera is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Surface Pro 8 front facing camera not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro 8 front facing camera not working: Hi, My Surface Pro 8 front facing camera is not working. Taking a picture with it on Camera app gives the 0xa00f4292 photocapturestarttimeout error, and pic/video function, doesn't work on the app or on any other app eg Teams. The rear camera works fine completely. I've...
  6. Surface Pro 8 front facing camera not working

Surface Pro 8 front facing camera not working: Hi, My Surface Pro 8 front facing camera is not working. Taking a picture with it on Camera app gives the 0xa00f4292 photocapturestarttimeout error, and pic/video function, doesn't work on the app or on any other app eg Teams. The rear camera works fine completely. I've...
  7. my camera has issue when opening it,:"FRONT FACING CAMERA"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my camera has issue when opening it,:"FRONT FACING CAMERA": CAMERA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-has-issue-when-opening-itfront-facing/ca6ca7c0-6c01-44e5-8ae5-37b6ad01b022
  8. my camera has issue when opening it,:"FRONT FACING CAMERA"

my camera has issue when opening it,:"FRONT FACING CAMERA": CAMERA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-has-issue-when-opening-itfront-facing/ca6ca7c0-6c01-44e5-8ae5-37b6ad01b022
  9. My front-facing camera can't work?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My front-facing camera can't work?: Im using lenovo ideapad 520s. A sign of camera with a slash shows up when i open windows camera app. THe same thing occured after i installed other camera apps and opened them. What should I do?...
  10. my front camera (web cam) doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my front camera (web cam) doesn't work: Hi My (vaio svf13n17pgp) laptop has 2 cameras : 1. A web cam on the top of its screen - 2. A second camera on its backside below its keyboard & touch pad second one works good and I can take photo with it BUT the first one (web cam) doesn't work at all and its button on...