Windows 10: Front facing USB ports powered but not recognizing devices and devices not being recognized...

Discus and support Front facing USB ports powered but not recognizing devices and devices not being recognized... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I have been having this issue for a few days and have not found a workable solution anywhere. 2 of my 4 front facing USB ports are non 3.0 ports,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BrianMcGuinness1, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Front facing USB ports powered but not recognizing devices and devices not being recognized...

So I have been having this issue for a few days and have not found a workable solution anywhere.

2 of my 4 front facing USB ports are non 3.0 ports, as of 2 days ago they stopped recognizing any device plugged into them the 2 3.0 ports work fine. I have gone to device manager and done everything from disabling them to uninstalling them to attempting to update drivers. I have also changed thr power manaent settings to prevent the ports from being turned off. None of these solutions have worked.

A secondary issue that has occured along with this is that devices that I plug into any USB port no longer register as their appropriate designations. My mouse, keyboard and steam controller all used to present as zelotes game mouse, dierya keyboard and steam controller respectively. Currently they show up as USB device with either thr mouse or keyboard icon but they do not always function properly mouse double clicks after only one depression of the left mouse key, keyboard disconnects and reconnects periodically, and the steam controller gets power but only functions in a USB 3.0 slot and is only showing as USB device

Are there any solutions to one or both of these issues.

My computer:

Win 10 OS build 19041.329

:)

BrianMcGuinness1, Jul 13, 2020

2. USB device not recognized

hi...
    I am facing a problem. Even if I plug in my pen drive into my computer, then my computer is not reading it. I am getting the error message "USB device not recognized"?

ashleysimpson052, Jul 13, 2020
  3. DRDNA Win User
    USB device not recognized

Does this also happen on a different PC as well?

DRDNA, Jul 13, 2020
  4. raven1819 Win User

Front facing USB ports powered but not recognizing devices and devices not being recognized...

usb device not recognized

hi all

ok when i moved my pc into a new case i am getting usb device not recognized now but the mouse work's fine in usb just nothing eles i use.

the joystick i trying to get working again is a saitek st50

it don't come with a disk and all i did before was just put it in and the pc found the driver's for me.

i looked all over the net and did try afew things already

i got SP2 and updated all the way

turn off pc and pull the plug out and leave it for afew min

hold in the power button for like 30 sec

turn the power saving thing off in the device manager on all usbs

uinstalled all usb's and restalled them

and still nothing *Frown Front facing USB ports powered but not recognizing devices and devices not being recognized... :( like i said the mouse works fine in all the usb ports just not the joystick or my bluetooth device.

thanks for help

raven1819, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

Front facing USB ports powered but not recognizing devices and devices not being recognized...

1. Front facing USB ports powered but not recognizing devices and devices not being recognized... - Similar Threads - Front facing USB

2. USB device not recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB device not recognized: Hello,Hope you can help me; my USB mouse connection keep pop-up USB device not recognized, have change port several time, and theproblem persists.What should I do?All suggestion welcomesThank you...
  3. USB Device Not Recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Device Not Recognized: My laptop repeatedly gives same error which is "USB device not recognized". Because of that, I deactivated USB device in Device Manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-device-not-recognized/3c805310-2d39-4ad9-91c6-748002e70429
  4. USB Port not recognizing device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Port not recognizing device: I have an HP Revolve 810 Elitebook. One of the two usb ports will recognize a thumbdrive but not my plantronics head set. I can't seem to find where to do any troubleshooting on the usb port. The headset works on another computer just fine, is recognized and configured...
  5. USB DEVICE NOT RECOGNIZED

USB DEVICE NOT RECOGNIZED: I have a teacher who hooks into her Smart board from her laptop and when she is done, she always just unhooks the USB from her laptop and takes it back to her desk. Yesterday she started getting a pop up error from windows saying "The last USB device you connected to this...
  6. USB device not recognized

USB device not recognized: I have seen someone else post about this same problem but didn't see a legitimate solution. I have Win 10 and have never had this problem until recently. I'm using an S7 for my mp3 player and all music on it now was loaded via Win 10. All of the sudden, it's not getting...
  7. USB device not recognized

USB device not recognized: My WIFI mouse via a USB connector sometimes works and sometimes does not. I have tried a second piece of hardware and all three USB ports wit no lasting success. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-device-not-recognized/170cc763-dfa0-47fa-a275-cb24e03b0c72
  8. Usb device not recognized.

Usb device not recognized.: Last week, i bought a SanDisk 3.0 64gb usb flash drive, i formatted it to FAT32 with EaseUS for my wii, it worked, but the next day, the wii couldn't read it and also my pc. I tried to plug it in another pc running windows 10 , and another one running windows 8 , and a third...
  9. USB device not recognized

USB device not recognized: I have a Lenovo Android phone which after it self-upgraded it's software (customized Android UI) does not get recognized when it's plugged into my Lenovo G50 notebook. When plugged in, Windows gives "USB device not recognized" and the phone cannot be accessed. I've tried...
  10. USB device not recognized

USB device not recognized: I have a USB port on my motherboard that never worked. I had the problem with Windows 7 complaining about it, but something I did got Windows 7 to be quiet. Now I have Windows 10. Action Center is popping a steady stream - and I do mean steady - of "USB device not...