Windows 10: Front Headphone jack not picking up Microphone

Discus and support Front Headphone jack not picking up Microphone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, Today I turned on my HP Pc and my Mic isn't even being detected by Windows, The mic is attached to my headphones and the headphone audio does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChezCHipssss, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Front Headphone jack not picking up Microphone

Hello, Today I turned on my HP Pc and my Mic isn't even being detected by Windows, The mic is attached to my headphones and the headphone audio does work, it's just the Microphone that doesn't I plugged it into the back microphone and audio ports using a splitter and now it works but I find it more convenient to use the front port. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Thanks.

:)

ChezCHipssss, Dec 2, 2022
Thema:

Front Headphone jack not picking up Microphone

1. Front Headphone jack not picking up Microphone - Similar Threads - Front Headphone jack

2. Microphone picking up headphones sounds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone picking up headphones sounds: My microphone keeps picking up audio from my headphones i tried everything, going to control panel then sound and those things and tried to downgrade the version of my drivers nothing works i sat here for like 2 hours trying to look up tutorials on youtube and nothing works....
  3. Microphone picking up headphones sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone picking up headphones sounds: My microphone keeps picking up audio from my headphones i tried everything, going to control panel then sound and those things and tried to downgrade the version of my drivers nothing works i sat here for like 2 hours trying to look up tutorials on youtube and nothing works....
  4. Microphone picking up headphones sounds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Front Headphone jack not picking up Microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Front Headphone jack not picking up Microphone: Hello, Today I turned on my HP Pc and my Mic isn't even being detected by Windows, The mic is attached to my headphones and the headphone audio does work, it's just the Microphone that doesn't I plugged it into the back microphone and audio ports using a splitter and now it...
  6. Front Headphone jack not picking up Microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Front Headphone jack not picking up Microphone: Hello, Today I turned on my HP Pc and my Mic isn't even being detected by Windows, The mic is attached to my headphones and the headphone audio does work, it's just the Microphone that doesn't I plugged it into the back microphone and audio ports using a splitter and now it...
  7. My Headphone jack will not pick up sound

My Headphone jack will not pick up sound: I have a Dell XPS tower 8940, The headphones + built-in Microphone works perfectly on another PC The front audio jack is a headset jackAll drivers are up to dateOn WavesMaxx Pro the headset function is selectedIn Sound settings input is selected as Jack Mic RealtekR AudioThe...
  8. Headphone picks up sound but microphone is not recognised

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Headphone picks up sound but microphone is not recognised: I've had this problem for a while now and I have already done all the recommended fixes like checking if it is disabled, updating and uninstalling sound drivers and going into microphone privacy settings. I have no idea what to do now as I have gone through so many help...
  9. Microphone picking up sound from headphones.

Microphone picking up sound from headphones.: I have checked on discord and windows voice recorder. My microphone seems to be picking up sound from games and Youtube. I have tried with different headphones and used a different headphone splitter. So I've narrowed it down to problems with the software. I am using Realtek...
  10. 3.5mm front panel headphone jack broken??

3.5mm front panel headphone jack broken??: Yesterday my speakers were working fine. Today i just turned on my PC and noticed a x symbol on the volume button down in the taskbar. I clicked to troubleshoot it, but there was no option to troubleshoot the front panel, only the rear panel ones. I tried unplugging and...