Windows 10: Front jack on my pc is not working.

Discus and support Front jack on my pc is not working. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My headphones jack on the front pannel doesnt work. I tried updating my drivers, but they are all up to date. I went troughout the whole internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AleksandarB11, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Front jack on my pc is not working.

My headphones jack on the front pannel doesnt work. I tried updating my drivers, but they are all up to date. I went troughout the whole internet looking for a solution. The back jacks work but the front doesn't work. Please help me. Thanks.

:)

AleksandarB11, Apr 12, 2020

2. Jacks aren't working

Jacks on the rear of the PC or the ones in the front I/O panel?

Also could you list some specifications or go to your userCP and fill them in there and be sure to check the box to share them*Wink Front jack on my pc is not working. ;)

sneekypeet, Apr 12, 2020
  3. Windows 10 and Magic Jack compatibility problem

Hi Bonnie,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

Sorry to know that the issue persists even after trying so many suggestions.

• What and all steps have you tried?
    • Do you face the same voice issue when you are using other apps?
    If it is the issue with Magic Jack, you need to contact Magic Jack support.

Please get back to us with the required information to assist you further.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Apr 12, 2020
  4. Front jack on my pc is not working.

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

Front jack on my pc is not working.

1. Front jack on my pc is not working. - Similar Threads - Front jack working

2. Front 3.5 jack refuses to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Front 3.5 jack refuses to work: Front 3.5 jack refuses to work after startup after I reinstalled the system. It does begin working after a reboot though. Not sure what causes it, probably an issue with drivers? I installed Realtek Audio drivers because I did not like the fact that I had to switch between...
  3. Front 3.5 jack refuses to work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Front 3.5 jack refuses to work: Front 3.5 jack refuses to work after startup after I reinstalled the system. It does begin working after a reboot though. Not sure what causes it, probably an issue with drivers? I installed Realtek Audio drivers because I did not like the fact that I had to switch between...
  4. Front Audio Jack not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Front Audio Jack not working: after installing window 10 to my hp prodesk 600 G1 SFF, front audio jacks are not working for any of my headphones. tried installing drivers from HP site and also from realtek site but no luck. if anyone have the solution then please let me know...
  5. Front Audio Jack not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Front Audio Jack not working in Windows 10: [ATTACH]The front audio jack is a connector that is used to connect headphones/earphones with […] This article Front Audio Jack not working in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Front audio jacks not working

Front audio jacks not working: Hello, I'm user of Windows 10 OS and i have problems with front audio jacks. I know it is pretty common problem that is asked, but all the tutorials and every solution i found on forums didn't work. Since they all require Realtek. It is not that I do not like Realtek but...
  7. CANNOT Get Front Panel Jack to Work, NOR Disable Front Jack Detection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    CANNOT Get Front Panel Jack to Work, NOR Disable Front Jack Detection: [ATTACH] I've been wrestling with this **** all day and I'm very frustrated, to say the least. I've never had much of a problem with Windows 10 and I tend to like it, for the most part... But, now that Realtek's decided to stop ******* supporting its HD Audio Manager and...
  8. Front Panel Jack not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Front Panel Jack not working: From the past versions of windows 10, my front jack (headphones) is working. Then when i installed the new update. The front jack cant be read or detect. Please help me so that i can listen peacefully. submitted by /u/johnbarillo18 [link] [comments]...
  9. Front audio jack

Front audio jack: I try all realtek driver version but no one's install or shows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/front-audio-jack/11349524-463a-4bdc-8318-41913b4e87e8
  10. Front Panel Audio Jack does not work.

Front Panel Audio Jack does not work.: Please can someone help? After reinstalling Windows 10 and completely restoring my PC the audio jack stopped working. In the sounds it has a speaker option for 1x Audio Jack -REAR PANEL 3x Audio Jack -HDMI inputs but nothing for front audio jack. i tested the audio jack...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 jack not working