Windows 10: Front Page 2003

Discus and support Front Page 2003 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to install Microsoft Office Front Page 2003 onto my Windows 10 laptop. It installs only so far and then I get "Error 1919. visual Fox Pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Anniebp2, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Anniebp2 Win User

Front Page 2003

I am trying to install Microsoft Office Front Page 2003 onto my Windows 10 laptop. It installs only so far and then I get "Error 1919. visual Fox Pro Database is missing ODBC error 6". Where can I obtain this database since the Microsoft forum thread is closed. If this is not available, which database is comparable to Fox Pro that will enable me to install Front Page 2003? Thank you.

:)

Anniebp2, Oct 31, 2019
  2. Bree Win User

WIN10 and Office 2003 Pro

If your Office 2003 apps do not appear in the list, then you can use Option Two, step 3 from that tutorial and browse this PC to find them.

Choose Default Apps in Windows 10 - Option Two

3. Can't install Links 2003

Hello Robert,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Link 2003 wont install in Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Are you getting any error message regarding the issue?
    • Is this the first time you are trying to install the Link 2003?
    • What issue are you facing regarding the Firefox?
    • From where have you downloaded the applications in Windows?
    Please post us with more clarity information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 31, 2019
  4. Front Page 2003

Update for Office 2003 (KB907417) - Error 0x80096004

Hi Mary,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if computer is trying to update Office 2003 software.

I would like to inform you that all the application except Windows 10
    default apps will be removed when you performed a Reset of the computer.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• Have you checked whether Office application is present on the Control Panel program list or not?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to check if Office program remnant is present in the Program list or not.

1. Right click on Start Menu.

2. Click on Programs and Features.

3. Check if any Office related programs are present or not.

Also I recommend you to temporarily prevent update for Office 2003 through Windows updates.

How to temporarily prevent a Windows or driver update from reinstalling in Windows 10:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3073930

Please get back to us with an update on Windows update for Office 2003 program which is uninstalled after performing reset, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

Front Page 2003

1. Front Page 2003 - Similar Threads - Front Page 2003

2. I bought what was described as a new version of Microsoft front page 2003. Can this DVD...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought what was described as a new version of Microsoft front page 2003. Can this DVD...: I recently bought what was described as a new version of Microsoft frontpage 2003. When it arrived it was not in the original packaging and it was labeled oddly I thought. It was not sealed just in a sleeve. Can this DVD have a virus on it, I need a new version of frontpage...
  3. I bought what was described as a new version of Microsoft front page 2003. Can this DVD...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought what was described as a new version of Microsoft front page 2003. Can this DVD...: I recently bought what was described as a new version of Microsoft frontpage 2003. When it arrived it was not in the original packaging and it was labeled oddly I thought. It was not sealed just in a sleeve. Can this DVD have a virus on it, I need a new version of frontpage...
  4. I bought what was described as a new version of Microsoft front page 2003. Can this DVD...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Page numbers on Front matter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Page numbers on Front matter: I have 14 pages in front matter separated from the rest of the manuscript by a page break.Within these front pages, I have some section breaks.I need to place a page number on two pages in the footer both pages are the second and last page of a section. I have not found a way...
  6. Page numbers on Front matter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page numbers on Front matter: I have 14 pages in front matter separated from the rest of the manuscript by a page break.Within these front pages, I have some section breaks.I need to place a page number on two pages in the footer both pages are the second and last page of a section. I have not found a way...
  7. Front Page 2003 will not work with Window 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Front Page 2003 will not work with Window 11.: HelloAfter I have installed Window 11 Front Page 2003 will not work.. I'm unable to insert photos in the web pages. Any help appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/front-page-2003-will-not-work-with-window-11/eeafddfa-96fe-4304-8c55-78849e1caf10
  8. Front Page 2003 will not work with Window 11.

Front Page 2003 will not work with Window 11.: HelloAfter I have installed Window 11 Front Page 2003 will not work.. I'm unable to insert photos in the web pages. Any help appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/front-page-2003-will-not-work-with-window-11/eeafddfa-96fe-4304-8c55-78849e1caf10
  9. infinity slots front page

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    infinity slots front page: The front page just sits there. It won't load or do anything else. I just got out of the hospital, did I miss something? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/infinity-slots-front-page/35607407-80b6-415c-910c-1220cce8d032
  10. MS Front Page 2000

MS Front Page 2000: Runs great on all 3 windows 7 units but will not install without errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-front-page-2000/9c6c6421-37f8-4d67-958a-f264639d63aa