Windows 10: Front panel audio jack problems in windows 10

Discus and support Front panel audio jack problems in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; @THIS MAY BREAK YOUR COMPUTER@ @THIS TIP MAY RUIN YOUR DRIVERS@ @PLEASE DON'T TRY IF DON'T KNOW WHAT U R DOING AS IT MAY CAUSE PROBLEMS WITH YOUR... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by surajchoudhary1, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Front panel audio jack problems in windows 10

@THIS MAY BREAK YOUR COMPUTER@

@THIS TIP MAY RUIN YOUR DRIVERS@

@PLEASE DON'T TRY IF DON'T KNOW WHAT U R DOING AS IT MAY CAUSE PROBLEMS WITH YOUR COMPUTER@

so my front panel audio jack after win10 update was not working i tried all the solutions listed in a thread answered by ms people n it didn't help me. i tried updating all drive but it didn't help me.

also NOTE: i m just a regular computer user so the tip i give u may or may not work for u n may cause problems so TRY ON YOUR OWN RISK-

1. GO TO CONTROL PANEL

Front panel audio jack problems in windows 10 e6927961-b390-4bf2-896e-891c74e6820a?upload=true.jpg

2. GO TO PROGRAMS

3. UNINSTALL REALTEK AUDIO MANAGER

4.NOW DOWNLOAD A OLDER REALTEK AUDIO MANAGER [OR DRIVER ]

5.INSTALL THE DOWNLOADED OLDER AUDIO MANAGER[ U MAY HAVE YOUR MOTHER BOARD DEFAULT CD WHICH CONTAINS AUDIO DRIVERS N IT WILL WORK GREAT]

Front panel audio jack problems in windows 10 da17019f-07ce-45d3-943e-48e612819fa5?upload=true.jpg

[YOUR AUDIO MANAGER MAY LOOK DIFFERENT IN APPEARANCE]

6. RESTART YOUR PC [the option comes automatically or u can manually restart]

7.NOW GO N ACTIVATE REALTEK HIGH DEFINITION AUDIO OR AC97 FRONT PANEL OR RUN THE SOFTWARE N SELECT FRONT PANEL OPTION AND APPLY

OR U CAN USE THIS IF IT WORKS

Front panel audio jack problems in windows 10 c716f717-60e1-4a2e-8243-6fed7f4b9df2?upload=true.jpg

8.BOOM! IT'S DONE. IF THIS DOES NOT WORK FOR YOU THEN I AM SORRY! U MAY NEED TO LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE

IF IT'S NOT WORKING FOR U UNINSTALL IT N N GO TO UPDATES N SECURITY N CLICK ON CHECK FOR UPDATES WHICH WILL INSTALL THE DRIVERS FOR U OR U CAN TRY INSTALLING OTHER AUDIO MANAGERS.

THIS IS THE UPDATE SECURITY WINDOW APPEARANCE :

Front panel audio jack problems in windows 10 ecfb3499-e540-45ae-8240-fe3e5a3ed5ba?upload=true.jpg

PRESS CHECK FOR UPDATES OPTION FOR DRIVERS IF UNINSATALLED

HOPE IT HELPS N DOESN'T CAUSE MORE COMPLICATIONS

P.S.-IT MAY BREAK YOUR COMPUTER TO TRY MY METHOD SO TRY ON YOUR OWN RISK N DON'T BLAME ME.

:)

surajchoudhary1, Jul 23, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Audio Jack isn't Scanning the headset

Hi Aanika,

Faulty audio jack is one of the possible reasons why your headset is not working. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • Which Version and OS Build number of Windows 10 is currently installed?
    • To check, press the Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter key.
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps on this
      link
      to resolve sound issues?
    • Is the headset connected to the front panel audio jack or the back panel audio jack?

Meanwhile, you can try the troubleshooting steps on this
    link
    that was provided by preethu on April 23, 2015 to resolve your issue.

We will be looking forward to your response regarding your headset issue.

Eric Ber, Jul 23, 2019
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    audio jack problems

Hi,

Windows allows disabling of a certain port if you want to or if you need to. To disable a headphone or speaker audio jack, kindly follow these steps:

• Right-click the Sound or Volume icon on the lower-left side of your screen.
    • Select Playback devices.
    • Right-click on the playback device that you want to disable and click
      Disable

To disable a microphone jack:

• Right-click the Sound or Volume icon on the lower-left side of your screen.
    • Select Recording devices.
    • Right-click on the recording device that you want to disable and click
      Disable

Also, we recommend taking your PC to a technician for the removal of the audio jack that is stuck so that, you'll be able to use the port again.

Should you have more concerns, feel free to post.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Jul 23, 2019
  4. Front panel audio jack problems in windows 10

Front Panel Intel(R) High Definition Audio not detected by Windows 10

Upon upgrading to Windows 10, the Front Panel 3.5mm Audio Jack is no longer detected or functions on the OS.

Case: http://www.antec.com/pdf/manuals/P280_manual_EN.pdf

It is not listed in the Sound>Playback devices

• Show Disabled & Disconnected Devices are both checked on, so it isn't disabled.
    • The Speakers Properties 'Jack Information' says 'Rear Panel 3.5mm Jack' and functions properly, so audio isn't muted.
    • Front Panel Microphone is still listed on the Sound>Recording devices and functions properly, so it is detecting the panel.
    • The Microphone Properties 'Jack Information' says 'Front Panel 3.5mm Jack' but displays both audio input from
      rear and front.
    When booting up on another OS, on the same computer that is not Windows 10, the front panel audio jack is detected and functions normally.

Lawrence2010_15, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

Front panel audio jack problems in windows 10

1. Front panel audio jack problems in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Front panel audio

2. front panel jack doesnt work bc of enabled "disable front panel jack " in realtek audio...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    front panel jack doesnt work bc of enabled "disable front panel jack " in realtek audio...: my front panel jack doesnt work because the option ' disable front panel jack ' is enabled in the realtek audio console but i thought it would help me if i deleted it realtek audibut it made it worse and now i cant download the realtek audio console cause my microsoft store...
  3. front panel jack doesnt work bc of enabled "disable front panel jack " in realtek audio...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    front panel jack doesnt work bc of enabled "disable front panel jack " in realtek audio...: my front panel jack doesnt work because the option ' disable front panel jack ' is enabled in the realtek audio console but i thought it would help me if i deleted it realtek audibut it made it worse and now i cant download the realtek audio console cause my microsoft store...
  4. front panel jack doesnt work bc of enabled "disable front panel jack " in realtek audio...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Front Panel Audio Jack Not Working On Windows 10.

Front Panel Audio Jack Not Working On Windows 10.: Hi, today i bought a headphone i never used headphone on windows 10 and plugged it on my front jack and realized windows doesn't recognize it being plugged in. i didn't have this problem when i used windows 7. Any help is greatly appreciated...
  6. Front Audio Jack not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Front Audio Jack not working in Windows 10: [ATTACH]The front audio jack is a connector that is used to connect headphones/earphones with […] This article Front Audio Jack not working in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. audio jacks at the front panel do not work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    audio jacks at the front panel do not work: [ATTACH] (newly built pc) So my green audio jack at the back seems to work ( whether I plug in a headset or speakers) but none of the other ones work for audio at the back (although I assume only the green one is for audio anyways so its probably fine). But, the front...
  8. Front Panel Jack not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Front Panel Jack not working: From the past versions of windows 10, my front jack (headphones) is working. Then when i installed the new update. The front jack cant be read or detect. Please help me so that i can listen peacefully. submitted by /u/johnbarillo18 [link] [comments]...
  9. Front audio jack

Front audio jack: I try all realtek driver version but no one's install or shows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/front-audio-jack/11349524-463a-4bdc-8318-41913b4e87e8
  10. Front Panel Audio Jack does not work.

Front Panel Audio Jack does not work.: Please can someone help? After reinstalling Windows 10 and completely restoring my PC the audio jack stopped working. In the sounds it has a speaker option for 1x Audio Jack -REAR PANEL 3x Audio Jack -HDMI inputs but nothing for front audio jack. i tested the audio jack...