Windows 10: Front Panel Microphone Jack Producing Static Noise

Discus and support Front Panel Microphone Jack Producing Static Noise in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello All. Recently I had built my own PC for gaming. I have my Astro A10 headset from my console to use. I had plugged the headset to the front... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by theeRYANator, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Front Panel Microphone Jack Producing Static Noise

Hello All.

Recently I had built my own PC for gaming. I have my Astro A10 headset from my console to use. I had plugged the headset to the front headset jack and that works fine. The headset comes with only one 3.5mm jack, so I had to purchase a splitter. After plugging in the splitter to talk to my friends online, they had complained that they were not able to hear my voice and were instead hearing a constant, loud static noise. The splitter seems to allow me to hear, but not speak. I had tried to troubleshoot to see if it was the PC tower, plug, splitter, headset, etc. by attempting the following actions:

• Plugged the splitter to the mic jack behind the computer - microphone worked
    • Checked the driver for an update - driver up to date
    • Ran the Windows troubleshoot tool - no issues were located
    • Tried different pair of headphones (Apple earplugs because those are all I have) - still receiving microphone static
    • Made sure the AudioHD cable on the motherboard was fully plugged in - it was
    • Made sure the AudioHD cable was farther from the power source - it now is
    • Checked various Youtube videos and online threads - no success

I believe I did most of what I can do and listed what I had done. Any suggestions, please?

Thank you, All!!!!

:)

theeRYANator, Jul 26, 2019

2. Headphone jack producing static noise.

I have a Acer TravelMate B117 that I have been having audio issues with. My speakers work fine (they were acting up so I restarted my laptop and this is when the troubles started to occur, also wasn't even picking up that there was anything plugged in
    before restart), but whenever I plug in headphones or earphones (I have tried it with multiple things in the headphone jack, all produced the static). They play sounds but there is static, the levels being too high make the sound distorted (similar to earrape
    videos) and I tried disabling/re-enabling the speakers and still same.

I believe that the headphone jack is the thing that is causing the problem and would like any help I can get. I'm getting a headache from the static (didn't listen to it for long but head hurts) and would like some answers to why this is happening.

AlliDaKitKat, Jul 26, 2019
  3. Microphone producing constant static!

Hey, I have a PC Windows 10, 64 bit which I recently got about a month or two ago. I have a headset which has a microphone that was working perfectly fine a few days or a week ago. Suddenly, the mic stops working and starts producing an obnoxious static
    sound which is constant.

It doesn't detect my voice or anything other than the constant static. The Microphone listed in Sound, then recording is 'Realtek High Definition Audio'. Please help! I've tried everything to fix the problem but it's not working!!!!

I've tried to uninstall and update the Realtek driver for it. I tried to reinstall the Microphone through Device Manager. I've tried to troubleshoot the Mic by troubleshooting the Recording Audio in 'Hardware and Sound' but it doesn't troubleshoot the static!!!

Please HELP!

John_hoang03, Jul 26, 2019
  4. Rick4892 Win User

Front Panel Microphone Jack Producing Static Noise

Windows 10 static noise

I am using the Logitech G230 as a headset and before installing Windows 10 the sound was fine. But after installing Windows 10 my microphone makes alot of static noise. I tried my headset on a computer with Windows 7 again and the static noise dissapeared,
    but after going back to my own computer with Windows 10 the static noise came back. What can I do to fix this?

Rick4892, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

Front Panel Microphone Jack Producing Static Noise

1. Front Panel Microphone Jack Producing Static Noise - Similar Threads - Front Panel Microphone

2. headphone jack producing nonstop static

in Windows 10 Gaming
    headphone jack producing nonstop static: this is driving me crazy. for the last week or two my headphone jack has been producing this obnoxiously annoying static sound in my headphones whenever i have them plugged in. it wasn't so bad at first, it was on the quiet-side and would go away after a while, but now it's...
  3. headphone jack producing nonstop static

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    headphone jack producing nonstop static: this is driving me crazy. for the last week or two my headphone jack has been producing this obnoxiously annoying static sound in my headphones whenever i have them plugged in. it wasn't so bad at first, it was on the quiet-side and would go away after a while, but now it's...
  4. headphone jack producing nonstop static

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microphone making static noise...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone making static noise...: Hi! I'm having trouble with my current headset... it is a Razer Kraken and I had no issues with it, until I upgraded my rig with a new gpu, and motherboard. Ever since, the microphone only makes a static noise. I've already updated my sound drivers, through windows and the...
  6. Microphone making static noise...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone making static noise...: Hi! I'm having trouble with my current headset... it is a Razer Kraken and I had no issues with it, until I upgraded my rig with a new gpu, and motherboard. Ever since, the microphone only makes a static noise. I've already updated my sound drivers, through windows and the...
  7. Microphone on windows 10 producing high pitch static noises.

Microphone on windows 10 producing high pitch static noises.: From few days my pc's built in microphone isn't working well. I tried using an external microphone but no luck.I also tried to uninstall and reinstall the driver but its still not working. I even tried to download driver from respective website, but ….I don't know what...
  8. Front Panel Jack not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Front Panel Jack not working: From the past versions of windows 10, my front jack (headphones) is working. Then when i installed the new update. The front jack cant be read or detect. Please help me so that i can listen peacefully. submitted by /u/johnbarillo18 [link] [comments]...
  9. Extremely loud static buzzing coming from front microphone jack

Extremely loud static buzzing coming from front microphone jack: Ever since I updated to Windows 10 version 1909 my microphone has been letting off an extremely loud buzzing noise when recording. I've opened the PC, checked the header is connected properly and moved it away from other wires however before the update it was working...
  10. Headphone jack producing static noise.

Headphone jack producing static noise.: I have a Acer TravelMate B117 that I have been having audio issues with. My speakers work fine (they were acting up so I restarted my laptop and this is when the troubles started to occur, also wasn't even picking up that there was anything plugged in before restart), but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. astro a10 static in front jack

2. microphone staticy in front jack but not back