Windows 10: Frozen build number on my desktop

Discus and support Frozen build number on my desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Just look at it. I can't describe it and this problem has been there since version 1903 [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by uEFImaster, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Frozen build number on my desktop

Just look at it. I can't describe it and this problem has been there since version 1903

Frozen build number on my desktop caf97337-d10d-4f19-82b4-3fbfde1dd360?upload=true.png

:)

uEFImaster, Dec 28, 2019

2. Frozen before desktop

My 2 year old computer did a windows 10 update overnight and I woke up to a frozen computer. It is stuck right before the desktop. I cannot do anything. I've pressed the normal buttons one would press and Nada.
    Rebooted by way of the power button. Boots to the same screen before the desktop and freezes. I cannot get into startmenu to get to safe mode.
    Any suggestions? F8 and F11 are not working.

Randommadness, Dec 28, 2019
  3. smom6 Win User
    Frozen desktop

We have a Dell Alienware desktop that is frozen and unresponsive. We tried all the simple solutions from the internet up to resetting to a save point a week earlier which worked for about 5 minutes. Are there any suggestions before we get to reinstalling
    Windows? Thank you

smom6, Dec 28, 2019
  4. Frozen build number on my desktop

New System build Suggestions

just another build suggestion to consider- System Builder

BarbaricSoul, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

Frozen build number on my desktop

1. Frozen build number on my desktop - Similar Threads - Frozen build number

2. My Build number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Build number: My Build number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-build-number/0416772d-f225-41a2-8d53-c8a0fe242ac5
  3. My Build number

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Build number: My Build number https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-build-number/0416772d-f225-41a2-8d53-c8a0fe242ac5
  4. Desktop frozen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop frozen: When I Start Or Restart My Pc The Desktop Is Frozen, Cant Right Click Or Use The Taskbar But I can Move The Mouse Pointer Around The Screen. I Have Left The Pc For 5 minutes And An Hour In Case Something Was Working In The Background But Nothing. Only When I Press Ctrl Alt...
  5. Frozen build number on my desktop not to remove it

in Windows 10 Customization
    Frozen build number on my desktop not to remove it: After updating to version 1909 the build number 'printed' on my desktop did not change! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/frozen-build-number-on-my-desktop-not-to-remove-it/81778190-5955-4135-82b3-bc748253e32f
  6. Frozen build number on my desktop

Frozen build number on my desktop: Just look at it. I can't describe it and this problem has been there since version 1903 [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/frozen-build-number-on-my-desktop/81778190-5955-4135-82b3-bc748253e32f
  7. Desktop frozen, persistent

Desktop frozen, persistent: Hi, I'm using windows 10 on surface pro, and it has frozen on the desktop. I've tried restarting, and it does the same thing. I can't click on anything, and the cursor is showing the moving circle like its busy. Last time I was using it successfully it kept throwing up a...
  8. Frozen desktop

Frozen desktop: We have a Dell Alienware desktop that is frozen and unresponsive. We tried all the simple solutions from the internet up to resetting to a save point a week earlier which worked for about 5 minutes. Are there any suggestions before we get to reinstalling Windows? Thank you...
  9. What is my Build Number?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is my Build Number?: What is a quick and easy way to find what build number I am currently running? That info does not show in System Properties. 38740
  10. Frozen before desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Frozen before desktop: My 2 year old computer did a windows 10 update overnight and I woke up to a frozen computer. It is stuck right before the desktop. I cannot do anything. I've pressed the normal buttons one would press and Nada. Rebooted by way of the power button. Boots to the same screen...