Windows 10: Frozen computer

Discus and support Frozen computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, for some reason today my computer freezes before the login screen, and i can't do ANYTHING, not with the mouse or keyboard and yes they are both... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TheElitePredator, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Frozen computer

Hi, for some reason today my computer freezes before the login screen, and i can't do ANYTHING, not with the mouse or keyboard and yes they are both plugged in. So i powered down my computer and powered it back on and now it takes me to this screen where it asks me to choose a keyboard layout, but yet again the computer is frozen no keys and no mouse register so please someone help me i really don't want to have to shell a couple hundered more dollars for a new computer when i already did for this one, i've had this computer for a while and it is old(which is why it cost me so much) but it works fine and this problem is resent and out of the phantom zone, i've had windows 10 on it since January so i don't think it could be having trouble running w10 but there was an update i think on the 12th

:)

TheElitePredator, Jun 14, 2019

2. Frozen Computer

Hi,

We would like to know the status of the concern you have posted here in the Community forum. Kindly answer the following questions for us to provide you with an accurate troubleshooting suggestions.

• When you turn your computer ON, on what screen does it freezes? If you can, kindly post here the screen shot of this frozen window.
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to encountering this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Frozen Computer

Hi Cindy,

In order for us to help you with your frozen computer, kindly answer the following questions:

• When you turn your computer ON, on what screen does it freezes? If you can, kindly post here the screen shot of this frozen window.
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to encountering this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your post and we appreciate your response.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jun 14, 2019
  4. jroenn Win User

Frozen computer

Computer is frozen at password page

Original title: frozen laptop.

I have upgraded to windows 10.it seemed to work well.when i tried it again this am it has frozen at the password page.any suggestions.

jroenn, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

Frozen computer

1. Frozen computer - Similar Threads - Frozen computer

2. Computer has frozen and restarted 4 times today all of a sudden. Event viewer says bugcheck...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer has frozen and restarted 4 times today all of a sudden. Event viewer says bugcheck...: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffffb485f2f98050, 0xfffff8046a35f600, 0xffffffffc000009a, 0x0000000000000004. Here is the full issue from event viewer. Not doing anything crazy, just on the internet and it will freeze for about a...
  3. Computer has frozen and restarted 4 times today all of a sudden. Event viewer says bugcheck...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer has frozen and restarted 4 times today all of a sudden. Event viewer says bugcheck...: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffffb485f2f98050, 0xfffff8046a35f600, 0xffffffffc000009a, 0x0000000000000004. Here is the full issue from event viewer. Not doing anything crazy, just on the internet and it will freeze for about a...
  4. My computer has frozen three times since these updates installed on 1-11-2024. I have to do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has frozen three times since these updates installed on 1-11-2024. I have to do...: My computer has frozen three times since these updates installed on 1-11-2024. I have to do a complete shutdown with the power button to restore....
  5. My computer has frozen three times since these updates installed on 1-11-2024. I have to do...

My computer has frozen three times since these updates installed on 1-11-2024. I have to do...: My computer has frozen three times since these updates installed on 1-11-2024. I have to do a complete shutdown with the power button to restore....
  6. How do you turn off to restart computer when it is totally frozen in Win 11? Cannot get any...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you turn off to restart computer when it is totally frozen in Win 11? Cannot get any...: Computer completely locks up and cannot get file manager to come up or even shut down computer holding down power button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-turn-off-to-restart-computer-when-it-is/f78f4a93-8500-4ec6-b39f-0d8f8c224b30
  7. How do you turn off to restart computer when it is totally frozen in Win 11? Cannot get any...

How do you turn off to restart computer when it is totally frozen in Win 11? Cannot get any...: Computer completely locks up and cannot get file manager to come up or even shut down computer holding down power button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-turn-off-to-restart-computer-when-it-is/f78f4a93-8500-4ec6-b39f-0d8f8c224b30
  8. New built pc 2 days ago keeps restarting my computer without any blue screen, just a frozen...

New built pc 2 days ago keeps restarting my computer without any blue screen, just a frozen...: https://i.imgur.com/Y5xoh77.pngI have provided a screenshot of one of the errors. I will provide the event viewer logs.event viewerI have just built this pc about 2 days from this created post. It was working fine day 1. Today, it seems to keep restarting without any error...
  9. New built pc 2 days ago keeps restarting my computer without any blue screen, just a frozen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New built pc 2 days ago keeps restarting my computer without any blue screen, just a frozen...: https://i.imgur.com/Y5xoh77.pngI have provided a screenshot of one of the errors. I will provide the event viewer logs.event viewerI have just built this pc about 2 days from this created post. It was working fine day 1. Today, it seems to keep restarting without any error...
  10. New built pc 2 days ago keeps restarting my computer without any blue screen, just a frozen...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging