Windows 10: Frozen computer

Discus and support Frozen computer in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I was using my computer when the screen had a message come up from Windows Support Alert saying my computer had some unusual activity on it and was... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by davidSwallow3, May 5, 2020.

1. Frozen computer

I was using my computer when the screen had a message come up from Windows Support Alert saying my computer had some unusual activity on it and was now frozen and to ring a number to free it. Is this a scam and how do I free my computer. Even the mouse is not working. Help please David

:)

davidSwallow3, May 5, 2020

2. Frozen Computer

Hi,

We would like to know the status of the concern you have posted here in the Community forum. Kindly answer the following questions for us to provide you with an accurate troubleshooting suggestions.

• When you turn your computer ON, on what screen does it freezes? If you can, kindly post here the screen shot of this frozen window.
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to encountering this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, May 5, 2020
  3. Frozen Computer

Hi Cindy,

In order for us to help you with your frozen computer, kindly answer the following questions:

• When you turn your computer ON, on what screen does it freezes? If you can, kindly post here the screen shot of this frozen window.
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to encountering this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your post and we appreciate your response.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, May 5, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

Frozen computer

Computer is frozen, won't accept input from keyboard or mouse

In the computer hope link for RAM it suggested removing all RAM modules.
    Then power on the computer without RAM modules and listen to the beeps.
    Indicate whether they do or do not match the beep sounds in your video.

Please complete all of the POST troubleshooting steps so that can be ruled in / ruled out.

zbook, May 5, 2020
Thema:

Frozen computer

1. Frozen computer - Similar Threads - Frozen computer

2. System restore frozen on my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System restore frozen on my computer: My computer is stuck in System Restore, has been for over 24 hours. I can turn off the computer but when I turn it back on it comes up with the same "Please wait while your Windows files and settings are being restored System Restore is restoring the registry" I cannot do...
  3. My computer randomly freezes, to know that it's frozen I check my graphic tablet display...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer randomly freezes, to know that it's frozen I check my graphic tablet display...: For this entire week, Windows 10 freezes my mouse, the keyboard and the screen after just being on my computer doing normal things. The only thing I can do is press and hold the power button to restart the computer but when I restart it I know something is wrong because my...
  4. I just did a startup repair and now my computer is frozen like this. Please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just did a startup repair and now my computer is frozen like this. Please help!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/warrior101kdn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/epk6gi/i_just_did_a_startup_repair_and_now_my_computer/
  5. Computer Frozen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer Frozen: I was playing rainbow 6 siege under min requirements and it just froze my whole computer I’ve tryed CTRL+ALT+DELETE and turning off my computer but it just doesn’t work pls help submitted by /u/kirbymyzeldayeet [link] [comments]...
  6. Computer Frozen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer Frozen: Seems every time a update appears, and starts to download, which is fine, but then when the update starts to install the computer freezes up.. Right now the computer has three updates waiting to finish, and the machine will not start and finish, I watch the dots spin, it'll...
  7. Computer is frozen, won't accept input from keyboard or mouse

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer is frozen, won't accept input from keyboard or mouse: Computer is frozen, won't accept input from keyboard or mouse. I am incapable of obtaining the Windows Version number or any other info. That is where it is now. Background: purchased July 3 2019: Shinobee SSD Ultra 8-Core Gaming PC/Multimedia Desktop Computer - FX 8300 8 x...
  8. My Desktop Computer is Frozen. I can move the pointer but nothing else responds.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Desktop Computer is Frozen. I can move the pointer but nothing else responds.: Making this post from my surface because the Desktop is Frozen. The mouse works but can't close any windows are do anything else. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-desktop-computer-is-frozen-i-can-move-the/93a29f31-19dc-436e-9cea-b6e186ebd534
  9. if OneDrive is deleted or frozen will it stop me from using my computer? i do not use...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    if OneDrive is deleted or frozen will it stop me from using my computer? i do not use...: if OneDrive is deleted or frozen will it stop me from using my computer? i do not use storage in the Cloud? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/if-onedrive-is-deleted-or-frozen-will-it-stop-me/d960b980-196e-4fd5-ba18-8ada930c7089"
  10. Frozen computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Frozen computer: Hi, for some reason today my computer freezes before the login screen, and i can't do ANYTHING, not with the mouse or keyboard and yes they are both plugged in. So i powered down my computer and powered it back on and now it takes me to this screen where it asks me to choose...