Windows 10: Frozen frame between clips in Photo's video editor

Discus and support Frozen frame between clips in Photo's video editor in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to combine two clips together using the video editor in the Photos app and the clips are part of an ongoing scene that I want to combine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by D9fred95, Dec 28, 2019.

1. D9fred95 Win User

Frozen frame between clips in Photo's video editor

I am trying to combine two clips together using the video editor in the Photos app and the clips are part of an ongoing scene that I want to combine together seamlessly. But after I exported the video there was a frozen frame for about a second where the two clips meet and since the scene is ongoing, it's very noticeable. It did not do this in the preview window when I was editing the video. How exactly can I prevent this "hiccup" when editing?

:)

D9fred95, Dec 28, 2019
  2. PBhowmik Win User

photo editor and video editor

Please suggest me a very good video editor and a photo editor (although inbuilt photo editing is there but still if there is any better) for my nokia 808 pureview white and from where i can download these and install in my mobile.

Thanking you,

PBhowmik, Dec 28, 2019
  3. Included Photo/Video Editor -- No mute?

Hello.

First of all, let me just say the Windows 10 Video Editor is getting better with every update. Unfortunately it doesn't allow to control or even mute the sound volume for the imported video clips. I know that I can control the volume for an added soundtrack,
    but I would like to be able to control the original sound too. I've even tried to export the original clip with VLC and import it in several formats, but Video Editor freezes for a few seconds in some frames, so, not good.

Is there any way to do this? If not, is Microsoft planning to offer this possibility? Right now this is the only feature I'm missing.

Thanks and regards.

Dave_Carvalho, Dec 28, 2019
  4. Frozen frame between clips in Photo's video editor

Video editor gone from Photos

Hi Sam,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with the missing feature on Photos app. I appreciate your effort in trying to fix the issue.

1. May I know on which device the issue persists?
    2. Which version of Windows 10 is installed on your device?

Refer the article Which Windows operating system am I running to provide
    the details.

However, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to fix.

Method 1

Update Photos app

Refer the article Check updates for apps and games from Microsoft Store
    for the steps.

Method 2

Refer the article Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    and follow the steps.

You may also refer the suggestions from Riley
    Lynn Nairn dated on May 7, 2018
    regarding the issue with the missing Video editor feature.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

Frozen frame between clips in Photo's video editor

1. Frozen frame between clips in Photo's video editor - Similar Threads - Frozen frame between

2. How to create smooth transitions between video clips in MS Video Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to create smooth transitions between video clips in MS Video Editor: I am creating a montage of clips for a corporate move loop for a trade show. I'm trying to add smooth translations between each clip. Just simple fade in/outs between each clip. How I do it?Here is my current storyboard:Also, when I finally finish the video, how do I make...
  3. How to create smooth transitions between video clips in MS Video Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to create smooth transitions between video clips in MS Video Editor: I am creating a montage of clips for a corporate move loop for a trade show. I'm trying to add smooth translations between each clip. Just simple fade in/outs between each clip. How I do it?Here is my current storyboard:Also, when I finally finish the video, how do I make...
  4. Photo Video Editor ,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo Video Editor ,: Can I find instructions to use Photo Video Editor ,The Web just sends me to pay for Editors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-video-editor/c8c9558a-f2ff-41fd-9335-399a5f2fddac
  5. Photo Video Editor ,

Photo Video Editor ,: Can I find instructions to use Photo Video Editor ,The Web just sends me to pay for Editors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-video-editor/c8c9558a-f2ff-41fd-9335-399a5f2fddac
  6. Photo App Video Editor Pasting Video Clips: We can't find this file.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photo App Video Editor Pasting Video Clips: We can't find this file.: Hello,When video clips are copied from one video project and pasted into second video project they are playable and you can finish/download the video. But when you return to the second video project after closing it, the previously pasted clip cannot be played, and reads "We...
  7. Can I attach an audio clip to a photo in Microsoft Video Editor?

Can I attach an audio clip to a photo in Microsoft Video Editor?: Can I attach a sound file to a photo in Microsoft Video Editor? Then when I add additional photos, the audio clips will move appropriately with the photos they match. Please advise how I can do this....
  8. photos and video editor

photos and video editor: Greetings: Did an update to 20H2, and bloatware run, now photos and video editor are no longer found. Any suggestions. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-and-video-editor/4725fd17-febb-4786-99a1-55072ebcd0cf
  9. Music clips - Microsoft Photos / Video Editor App

Music clips - Microsoft Photos / Video Editor App: Are the music clips on Microsoft photos / Video Editor app that can be used as background copywrite free? i.e. can I publish my video using the clips available as standard?...
  10. Photos Video Editor...

Photos Video Editor...: Hey, I am a YT and I have was editing a video in Photos when I noticed that the background music applies it to all the videos in the story board, can this be changed because I am not enjoying all the services in Windows 10 because of these questions which go unanswered...