Windows 10: frozen laptop computer

Discus and support frozen laptop computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I checked your help screen with regards to this problem but all your suggestions require typing a command. My computer is frozen on a screen and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RickEvoy, Nov 16, 2018.

1. RickEvoy Win User

frozen laptop computer

I checked your help screen with regards to this problem but all your suggestions require typing a command. My computer is frozen on a screen and I cannot type. I have pulled the plug and am allowing the battery to die and when the battery dies I can re-plug the power in and see if that changes anything. My Acer has a non-removeable battery.

:)

RickEvoy, Nov 16, 2018

2. Frozen Computer

Hi,

We would like to know the status of the concern you have posted here in the Community forum. Kindly answer the following questions for us to provide you with an accurate troubleshooting suggestions.

• When you turn your computer ON, on what screen does it freezes? If you can, kindly post here the screen shot of this frozen window.
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to encountering this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Nov 16, 2018
  3. Frozen Computer

Hi Cindy,

In order for us to help you with your frozen computer, kindly answer the following questions:

• When you turn your computer ON, on what screen does it freezes? If you can, kindly post here the screen shot of this frozen window.
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to encountering this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your post and we appreciate your response.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Nov 16, 2018
  4. jroenn Win User

frozen laptop computer

Computer is frozen at password page

Original title: frozen laptop.

I have upgraded to windows 10.it seemed to work well.when i tried it again this am it has frozen at the password page.any suggestions.

jroenn, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

frozen laptop computer

1. frozen laptop computer - Similar Threads - frozen laptop computer

2. Computer frozen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer frozen: My computer pixelated and then froze, won’t boot back up despite the power button being on. It is a fairly high end lenovo laptop with good specs, about a year old. Does anyone know what is causing this problem and how i can fix it? thank you...
  3. Computer frozen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer frozen: My computer pixelated and then froze, won’t boot back up despite the power button being on. It is a fairly high end lenovo laptop with good specs, about a year old. Does anyone know what is causing this problem and how i can fix it? thank you...
  4. Frozen laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frozen laptop: Hi, so I recently dropped my Acer aspire 5, I dropped it on the left side. At that moment I was watching something on netflix and the screen froze, 1/10 of the screen on the left is slightly lower and on top of it is a white with different colour dots. My keyboard isn't...
  5. Frozen Computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Frozen Computer: My laptop won’t let me click anything, whether it is with my mouse, or the trackpad. When I type with the keys it works, however. I would shut it down, but the stupid design requires you to click to shut it down. Any help is welcome. submitted by /u/MoonPupper [link]...
  6. Laptop frozen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop frozen: My Lenove laptop boots up, but then is unresponsive - won't open programs, connect to internet - nothing! ctrl-alt-delete doesn't do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-frozen/624d45b0-9a96-4a3b-9a76-5ac3edafa957
  7. Frozen computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Frozen computer: I was using my computer when the screen had a message come up from Windows Support Alert saying my computer had some unusual activity on it and was now frozen and to ring a number to free it. Is this a scam and how do I free my computer. Even the mouse is not working. Help...
  8. Computer Frozen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer Frozen: I was playing rainbow 6 siege under min requirements and it just froze my whole computer I’ve tryed CTRL+ALT+DELETE and turning off my computer but it just doesn’t work pls help submitted by /u/kirbymyzeldayeet [link] [comments]...
  9. Computer Frozen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer Frozen: Seems every time a update appears, and starts to download, which is fine, but then when the update starts to install the computer freezes up.. Right now the computer has three updates waiting to finish, and the machine will not start and finish, I watch the dots spin, it'll...
  10. Frozen computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Frozen computer: Hi, for some reason today my computer freezes before the login screen, and i can't do ANYTHING, not with the mouse or keyboard and yes they are both plugged in. So i powered down my computer and powered it back on and now it takes me to this screen where it asks me to choose...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. frozen laptop in a point summary