Windows 10: frozen screen windows 10

Discus and support frozen screen windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can use my computer except there is a screen that is frozen with a screenprint picture that will not close. I have tried all suggestion found in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lorraine Butow, May 24, 2024.

1. frozen screen windows 10

I can use my computer except there is a screen that is frozen with a screenprint picture that will not close. I have tried all suggestion found in my dummies book, on the forum, under geeks including reloading windows. I have a Dell XPS 8940 tower 10th geneation intel core 17-geforce GTX 1660TI.

:)

Lorraine Butow, May 24, 2024
Thema:

frozen screen windows 10

1. frozen screen windows 10 - Similar Threads - frozen screen

2. Random Times PC hard crash. No BSOD, just frozen screen; and bugged out audio making an odd...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Times PC hard crash. No BSOD, just frozen screen; and bugged out audio making an odd...: Hello,my laptop is starting to random crash for no reason and i don't know why. Can anybody help?i've run tests and benchmarks and everything is passed with green lights.Here's the event logs with a recent crash.logs.evtxIt just freeze with no BSOD but black screen on main...
  3. Random Times PC hard crash. No BSOD, just frozen screen; and bugged out audio making an odd...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Times PC hard crash. No BSOD, just frozen screen; and bugged out audio making an odd...: Hello,my laptop is starting to random crash for no reason and i don't know why. Can anybody help?i've run tests and benchmarks and everything is passed with green lights.Here's the event logs with a recent crash.logs.evtxIt just freeze with no BSOD but black screen on main...
  4. screen shot folder stays open and is frozen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    screen shot folder stays open and is frozen: I took a screen shot using my key board about three days ago. I've turned my computer on and off since and it stills appears. The screen shot folder stays open and is frozen I can not choose anything from the file folder to change the screen shot folder. I can not open or...
  5. screen shot folder stays open and is frozen

screen shot folder stays open and is frozen: I took a screen shot using my key board about three days ago. I've turned my computer on and off since and it stills appears. The screen shot folder stays open and is frozen I can not choose anything from the file folder to change the screen shot folder. I can not open or...
  6. Computer on but frozen on black screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer on but frozen on black screen.: Just went to turn on laptop, it started up as usual and before it got to the initial login screen it went black and is frozen. The power button does nothing even when I hold it down. How can I restart my laptop? I tried ctrl-alt-delete but can't see the optiona to select...
  7. Computer on but frozen on black screen.

Computer on but frozen on black screen.: Just went to turn on laptop, it started up as usual and before it got to the initial login screen it went black and is frozen. The power button does nothing even when I hold it down. How can I restart my laptop? I tried ctrl-alt-delete but can't see the optiona to select...
  8. PC frozen on blue restart screen but password won't work so I can't use system restore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC frozen on blue restart screen but password won't work so I can't use system restore.: I installed Windows 11 but it was very glitchy so I clicked the button to go back to Windows 10. After the reboot, I got the blue screen saying my PC couldn't restart. I tried the Startup option but f4, f5, or any of the other function keys for that matter didn't work. Every...
  9. PC frozen on blue restart screen but password won't work so I can't use system restore.

PC frozen on blue restart screen but password won't work so I can't use system restore.: I installed Windows 11 but it was very glitchy so I clicked the button to go back to Windows 10. After the reboot, I got the blue screen saying my PC couldn't restart. I tried the Startup option but f4, f5, or any of the other function keys for that matter didn't work. Every...
  10. PC frozen on blue restart screen but password won't work so I can't use system restore.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging