Windows 10: Frozen Startup Screen Laptop

Discus and support Frozen Startup Screen Laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have been having an issue with my Acer Nitro 5 laptop. The issue is a few days ago I had gotten a notification for a system update so I didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Joseph Gonzales_02, Mar 11, 2022.

1. Frozen Startup Screen Laptop

Hello, I have been having an issue with my Acer Nitro 5 laptop. The issue is a few days ago I had gotten a notification for a system update so I didn't think much by it but when it finished updating my computer had shut down I had waited a few minutes then powered it on. The word ACER was on the screen and the circle at the bottom middle of the screen had started loading but after a few second it had froze and i had tried hard resetting and letting it sit frozen in case something changed and tried going into safe mode but the computer wouldn't let me. After some time I noticed that the dot tha

:)

Joseph Gonzales_02, Mar 11, 2022

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Mar 11, 2022
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Mar 11, 2022
  4. Frozen Startup Screen Laptop

Frozen Computer

Hi,

We would like to know the status of the concern you have posted here in the Community forum. Kindly answer the following questions for us to provide you with an accurate troubleshooting suggestions.

• When you turn your computer ON, on what screen does it freezes? If you can, kindly post here the screen shot of this frozen window.
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to encountering this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Mar 11, 2022
Thema:

Frozen Startup Screen Laptop

1. Frozen Startup Screen Laptop - Similar Threads - Frozen Startup Screen

2. Laptop frozen in restart screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop frozen in restart screen: I was unable to write anything so I tryed to restart the laptop but it froze during the restarting process. The power button doesn't do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-frozen-in-restart-screen/12146061-62cb-43c6-acc7-15ea6c981dc6
  3. Laptop frozen in restart screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop frozen in restart screen: I was unable to write anything so I tryed to restart the laptop but it froze during the restarting process. The power button doesn't do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-frozen-in-restart-screen/12146061-62cb-43c6-acc7-15ea6c981dc6
  4. Laptop frozen in restart screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Frozen screen when laptop screen turns on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frozen screen when laptop screen turns on: Has anyone had this issue? My laptop has had this issue for quite a while now and I can't figure out what is causing it. Whenever I leave the computer and the laptop screen turns off not sleeping yet, and I come back, the screen turns on but it's stuck on the previous screen...
  6. Frozen screen when laptop screen turns on

Frozen screen when laptop screen turns on: Has anyone had this issue? My laptop has had this issue for quite a while now and I can't figure out what is causing it. Whenever I leave the computer and the laptop screen turns off not sleeping yet, and I come back, the screen turns on but it's stuck on the previous screen...
  7. Frozen Startup Screen Laptop

Frozen Startup Screen Laptop: Hello, I have been having an issue with my Acer Nitro 5 laptop. The issue is a few days ago I had gotten a notification for a system update so I didn't think much by it but when it finished updating my computer had shut down I had waited a few minutes then powered it on. The...
  8. Frozen Startup Screen Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frozen Startup Screen Laptop: Hello, I have been having an issue with my Acer Nitro 5 laptop. The issue is a few days ago I had gotten a notification for a system update so I didn't think much by it but when it finished updating my computer had shut down I had waited a few minutes then powered it on. The...
  9. Windows ematic laptop frozen on startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows ematic laptop frozen on startup: My windows 10 laptop is frozen on a boot, can't turn it off heck even shutting it wont turn it off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-ematic-laptop-frozen-on-startup/ea7370dc-ec8a-4c86-919d-b94d147ecb01
  10. Laptop Security Screen Frozen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Security Screen Frozen: My laptop security screen is frozen with a picture of a mountain and lake. There seems to have been an update but my laptop is now totally frozen and I can't access anything. What is going on - has there been an overnight update which has caused the problem?...