Windows 10: Frozen windows

Discus and support Frozen windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; While using Corel PaintShop Pro 2021, sometimes its windowfreezes. Probably this is a fault in theprogram. I cannot reproduce the action or event... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Koos Elsenaar, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Frozen windows

While using Corel PaintShop Pro 2021, sometimes its windowfreezes. Probably this is a fault in theprogram.

I cannot reproduce the action or event that triggers thefreezing.

If the PaintShop Pro window freezes, then the windows of someor all other processes freeze as well. In my opinion this is a fault in theWindows operating system, a process should not be able to freeze or block otherprocesses!

I cannot drag a window, I cannot do anything, even not closea window. I cannot change the order ofthe windows from on-top to behind another window or reverse. At the taskbar, using the context menu of anicon, I can close a window.

With the ctrl+alt+del keys I get a bluescreen with 5 choices, And after I tap on Cancel, everything defrost andI can continue.

What is the cause, solution or repair freezing of the windows of many processes in Windows 10, 64 bits, version 1909 ?

:)

Koos Elsenaar, Mar 7, 2021

2. Frozen Computer

Hi,

We would like to know the status of the concern you have posted here in the Community forum. Kindly answer the following questions for us to provide you with an accurate troubleshooting suggestions.

• When you turn your computer ON, on what screen does it freezes? If you can, kindly post here the screen shot of this frozen window.
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to encountering this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Mar 7, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 7, 2021
  4. Frozen windows

Frozen Computer

Hi Cindy,

In order for us to help you with your frozen computer, kindly answer the following questions:

• When you turn your computer ON, on what screen does it freezes? If you can, kindly post here the screen shot of this frozen window.
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to encountering this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your post and we appreciate your response.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

Frozen windows

1. Frozen windows - Similar Threads - Frozen

2. PC frozen on blue restart screen but password won't work so I can't use system restore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC frozen on blue restart screen but password won't work so I can't use system restore.: I installed Windows 11 but it was very glitchy so I clicked the button to go back to Windows 10. After the reboot, I got the blue screen saying my PC couldn't restart. I tried the Startup option but f4, f5, or any of the other function keys for that matter didn't work. Every...
  3. PC frozen on blue restart screen but password won't work so I can't use system restore.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC frozen on blue restart screen but password won't work so I can't use system restore.: I installed Windows 11 but it was very glitchy so I clicked the button to go back to Windows 10. After the reboot, I got the blue screen saying my PC couldn't restart. I tried the Startup option but f4, f5, or any of the other function keys for that matter didn't work. Every...
  4. PC frozen on blue restart screen but password won't work so I can't use system restore.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why am I still getting notifications that my onedrive is frozen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I still getting notifications that my onedrive is frozen?: I have been getting multiple notifications an hour that my ondrive is frozen. I unfroze it by signing in and that didn't work. It then would not let me clear up space. the only option was to sign out or pay money for more space so I spent the money. I have plenty of space now...
  6. Why am I still getting notifications that my onedrive is frozen?

Why am I still getting notifications that my onedrive is frozen?: I have been getting multiple notifications an hour that my ondrive is frozen. I unfroze it by signing in and that didn't work. It then would not let me clear up space. the only option was to sign out or pay money for more space so I spent the money. I have plenty of space now...
  7. Why am I still getting notifications that my onedrive is frozen?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Laptop frozen in restart screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop frozen in restart screen: I was unable to write anything so I tryed to restart the laptop but it froze during the restarting process. The power button doesn't do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-frozen-in-restart-screen/12146061-62cb-43c6-acc7-15ea6c981dc6
  9. Laptop frozen in restart screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop frozen in restart screen: I was unable to write anything so I tryed to restart the laptop but it froze during the restarting process. The power button doesn't do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-frozen-in-restart-screen/12146061-62cb-43c6-acc7-15ea6c981dc6
  10. Laptop frozen in restart screen