Windows 10: Frustrated by inability to reach a real person at Microsoft with Unresolvable any other way...

Discus and support Frustrated by inability to reach a real person at Microsoft with Unresolvable any other way... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a Microsoft Account that's attached to a defunked email account that was canceled years ago. It's only now that I'm trying to sync up a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SMcB3, Mar 27, 2021.

1. SMcB3 Win User

Frustrated by inability to reach a real person at Microsoft with Unresolvable any other way...

I have a Microsoft Account that's attached to a defunked email account that was canceled years ago. It's only now that I'm trying to sync up a new laptop that I'm realizing I 1no longer recall the password to the account 2 have absolutely NO way to recover the password using the methods given by Microsoft. Filling out the recovery form is useless too because I don't have any of that information either because it's all too old. HOW??? does one get through to a real person at Microsoft that can actually help me resolve my issue. Virtual assistance can not.

Thank you for ANY help you can give.

:)

SMcB3, Mar 27, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

Asus Transformer book screen rotating only 2 ways

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Control Panel.

• Under Appearance and personalization.

• Select adjust Screen resolution.

• Click on Advanced Settings.

• Under last tab Intel HD Graphic Control panel.

• Check the settings and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 27, 2021
  3. Martmcd Win User
    REAL PERSON

Hi AdamParker1983

we are real people, real users like you.

in order to protect personal information, typing is the only way to communicate in the forum.

don't worry about mistyping or spelling, as long as we can get an idea of the problem, somebody in the forum will help.

Martmcd, Mar 27, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

Frustrated by inability to reach a real person at Microsoft with Unresolvable any other way...

Windows 10 login screen backgound

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key.

• Click on all Settings.

• Select Personalization settings window.

• Click on the tab on the left side of the Personalization menu which says Lock Screen. And change the screen background.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 27, 2021
Thema:

1. Frustrated by inability to reach a real person at Microsoft with Unresolvable any other way... - Similar Threads - Frustrated inability reach

2. is there any way to actually get a person to help at microsoft.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    is there any way to actually get a person to help at microsoft.: its run around on the help page with no assist. phone number tells me to use the web where i get no help and i cant talk to a person for anything....
  3. is there any way to actually get a person to help at microsoft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there any way to actually get a person to help at microsoft.: its run around on the help page with no assist. phone number tells me to use the web where i get no help and i cant talk to a person for anything....
  4. is there any way to actually get a person to help at microsoft.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Are there any ways to connect to a real person/agent/chat so that a real person can help me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are there any ways to connect to a real person/agent/chat so that a real person can help me...: Hello,Lenovo laptop IdeaPad Flex 5 14" AMD purchased in 2022:OS Edition Windows 11 Home, Version 2009I got a message on a blue screen on our provide a recovery key. It is stored in my Microsoft account.I have limited access to it. Once click on the Recovery key link it asks...
  6. Are there any ways to connect to a real person/agent/chat so that a real person can help me...

Are there any ways to connect to a real person/agent/chat so that a real person can help me...: Hello,Lenovo laptop IdeaPad Flex 5 14" AMD purchased in 2022:OS Edition Windows 11 Home, Version 2009I got a message on a blue screen on our provide a recovery key. It is stored in my Microsoft account.I have limited access to it. Once click on the Recovery key link it asks...
  7. Speaking to a real person

Speaking to a real person: How do I speak to an agent? I have an issue, and I've tried all the online solutions. I managed to speak to an agent once, but then it never worked again.if anyone has a solution, the problem was Microsoft store not installing any of my apps. the code that it gives me is;...
  8. Is there any way to show the real folder path in explorer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to show the real folder path in explorer?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ShaunDreclin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l7gue0/is_there_any_way_to_show_the_real_folder_path_in/
  9. Is there any other way?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any other way?: Edition: Windows 10 Pro N Is there any other way for android device/MTP to connect without installing Media Feature Pack?(cause i don't want to install other things that comes with feature pack) submitted by /u/piratepukar [link] [comments]...
  10. A real person?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A real person?: How does one actually talk to someone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-real-person/f3922fd4-78bf-48c1-a327-022de9939050