Windows 10: Frustrated! Could it be Hardware??

Discus and support Frustrated! Could it be Hardware?? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; With the end of support for WIN 7, last month, I took my machine to a shop for an upgrade to WIN 10. Although my machine was very stable with WIN 7,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Terry H, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Terry H Win User

Frustrated! Could it be Hardware??

With the end of support for WIN 7, last month, I took my machine to a shop for an upgrade to WIN 10.

Although my machine was very stable with WIN 7, my tech suggested that to take advantage of WIN 10, I really should change my motherboard, processor, and move to faster ram. After purchasing WIN 10, Office 2019, and hardware upgrades, I left the shop a bill of more than $1000.00.

At home, after attaching all cables and peripherals, I found the machine crashing, stalling of freezing to the point where I was convinced this was the flakiest machine I'd ever owned.

Unplug peripherals, back to the shop, explained my issues and left. The next day, my tech phoned saying he'd changed the motherboard to a different brand.

Picked up machine no charge home and set up - still FLAKEY.

Is anyone aware of, or is it possible that some components simply are not compatible/stable with each other?

The error message app is not specific enough to provide a clue, but honestly, more than 60 "blue screens of death" in a three week period is FRUSTRATING.

Comments or ideas???

Terry

:)

Terry H, Jan 24, 2020
  2. MRCL Win User

OMG I am back after a day of total frustration

I believe you, it is ideed frustrating. Then again everything that involves calling support is frustrating. Is your problem solved by now or what will be the next steps?

3. Standard Hardware Security not supported

Hi Paul,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to run hardware troubleshooter and let us know if that helps.

Type "Troubleshooting" in the
    Windows Search bar and press Enter.

1. Click on "View All" in the top left corner.
    2. This will display the list of troubleshooters which are built-in in the computer. You can click on Hardware and Devices from the list and you can run the troubleshooter.

Also I would suggest to check if there are any update pending with regard to drivers and to do so, please follow steps mentioned below.

1. Search for Device Manager in
      Windows
      search bar.
    2. Click on Device Manager.
    3. Check if there Yellow Exclamation Point in the list of drivers.

Make sure Windows is up to date.

Hope it helps.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Jan 24, 2020
  4. Frustrated! Could it be Hardware??

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

Frustrated! Could it be Hardware??

1. Frustrated! Could it be Hardware?? - Similar Threads - Frustrated Hardware

2. win.11, update stuck ---- frustration.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win.11, update stuck ---- frustration.: Spent hours upgrading from w.10 to w.11. There has got to be a better way. Searched this forum and the web, then tried suggestion A, then researched some more and tried B, C, etc.. FINALLY worked after I un-installed 3 apps:Team ViewerNitroVM playerThen ran the troubleshooter...
  3. win.11, update stuck ---- frustration.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win.11, update stuck ---- frustration.: Spent hours upgrading from w.10 to w.11. There has got to be a better way. Searched this forum and the web, then tried suggestion A, then researched some more and tried B, C, etc.. FINALLY worked after I un-installed 3 apps:Team ViewerNitroVM playerThen ran the troubleshooter...
  4. Windows Mail keeps logging me out and its frustrating me!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail keeps logging me out and its frustrating me!: Ever since recently A few days to a week or so, Windows mail seems to always log me out. Its stressing me. It worked fine before this.I use the newest version.https://gyazo.com/0b8eae0cc1473acd85622339a92403d4Sometimes I stay a seconth logged in, sometimes a little bit...
  5. Windows Mail keeps logging me out and its frustrating me!

Windows Mail keeps logging me out and its frustrating me!: Ever since recently A few days to a week or so, Windows mail seems to always log me out. Its stressing me. It worked fine before this.I use the newest version.https://gyazo.com/0b8eae0cc1473acd85622339a92403d4Sometimes I stay a seconth logged in, sometimes a little bit...
  6. This is starting to get frustrating. Why does Windows keep adding new keyboards?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is starting to get frustrating. Why does Windows keep adding new keyboards?!: I tried to live with it, but it is so annoying. I have a Czech copy of Windows 11 pro on my PC, set to english. I like to use the Czech QWERTY keyboard layout, because it has all the characters like ěščřžýáíé, but it also uses QWERTY idk why Czech defaults to QWERTZ anyways....
  7. This is starting to get frustrating. Why does Windows keep adding new keyboards?!

This is starting to get frustrating. Why does Windows keep adding new keyboards?!: I tried to live with it, but it is so annoying. I have a Czech copy of Windows 11 pro on my PC, set to english. I like to use the Czech QWERTY keyboard layout, because it has all the characters like ěščřžýáíé, but it also uses QWERTY idk why Czech defaults to QWERTZ anyways....
  8. I can't activate windows after a hardware change. Error 0xC0EA000A. SO FRUSTRATED.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't activate windows after a hardware change. Error 0xC0EA000A. SO FRUSTRATED.: I can't activate my new purchase of Windows on my PC. I assembled this PC and I've been having to tweak hardware and actually had to do a system restore. I may have also made the mistake of removing my linked device from my Microsoft account in the hopes that that would help....
  9. I can't activate windows after a hardware change. Error 0xC0EA000A. SO FRUSTRATED.

I can't activate windows after a hardware change. Error 0xC0EA000A. SO FRUSTRATED.: I can't activate my new purchase of Windows on my PC. I assembled this PC and I've been having to tweak hardware and actually had to do a system restore. I may have also made the mistake of removing my linked device from my Microsoft account in the hopes that that would help....
  10. Frustrating lag across windows 10... System or hardware? pls halp

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Frustrating lag across windows 10... System or hardware? pls halp: Hi to all you good people. I have a 1 year old PC (specs at the bottom of the post), and some lagging stuttering has become more and more frustrating. The first thing I noticed is video playback issues. Youtube videos freeze on the start of a video for a few seconds, or when...