Windows 10: frustrated

Discus and support frustrated in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am really frustrated with windows I got many issues so far. one of the most important though which affects my work and I came to discuss here I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by naitzel, Mar 26, 2020.

1. naitzel Win User

frustrated

I am really frustrated with windows I got many issues so far. one of the most important though which affects my work and I came to discuss here I don't know if anyone can help me and I would be grateful I cannot install apps from anywhere! I ve tried everything even picking the option install apps from anywhere etc. I got a notebook Lenovo by the way. so for example now I was trying to install Microsoft teams app it would say there's an error! I tried chrome again error! and to make the story short even if the app is from Microsoft store or outside another provider e.g google it won't accept anything! as I said I'm really fed up with windows 10 I ve been having many issues and I can't wait to see what solutions or other options are out there as it is affecting the quality of my work and stress levels everyday!

:)

naitzel, Mar 26, 2020
  2. MRCL Win User

OMG I am back after a day of total frustration

I believe you, it is ideed frustrating. Then again everything that involves calling support is frustrating. Is your problem solved by now or what will be the next steps?

3. Windows 10 frustrations

Hi,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

We regret for the inconvenience caused and understand the frustration when things do not work as expected.
    I would suggest you to follow the steps and check:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
    • Click File > Run New Task
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
    • Type CMD
    • Type the following 4 commands at the CMD prompt:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    • Close the CMD window
    Check to see if the issue is resolved. If not, restart the PC.

Keep us posted on the status of the issue and we’ll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Mar 26, 2020
  4. grunt_408 Win User

frustrated

OMG I am back after a day of total frustration

For the most yes it is back to normal speeds are not quite up to what they usualy are so I may have to call them up and make some threats *Roll Eyes frustrated :rolleyes:

grunt_408, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

frustrated

1. frustrated - Similar Threads - frustrated

2. Windows Mail keeps logging me out and its frustrating me!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail keeps logging me out and its frustrating me!: Ever since recently A few days to a week or so, Windows mail seems to always log me out. Its stressing me. It worked fine before this.I use the newest version.https://gyazo.com/0b8eae0cc1473acd85622339a92403d4Sometimes I stay a seconth logged in, sometimes a little bit...
  3. Windows Mail keeps logging me out and its frustrating me!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail keeps logging me out and its frustrating me!: Ever since recently A few days to a week or so, Windows mail seems to always log me out. Its stressing me. It worked fine before this.I use the newest version.https://gyazo.com/0b8eae0cc1473acd85622339a92403d4Sometimes I stay a seconth logged in, sometimes a little bit...
  4. This is starting to get frustrating. Why does Windows keep adding new keyboards?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is starting to get frustrating. Why does Windows keep adding new keyboards?!: I tried to live with it, but it is so annoying. I have a Czech copy of Windows 11 pro on my PC, set to english. I like to use the Czech QWERTY keyboard layout, because it has all the characters like ěščřžýáíé, but it also uses QWERTY idk why Czech defaults to QWERTZ anyways....
  5. This is starting to get frustrating. Why does Windows keep adding new keyboards?!

This is starting to get frustrating. Why does Windows keep adding new keyboards?!: I tried to live with it, but it is so annoying. I have a Czech copy of Windows 11 pro on my PC, set to english. I like to use the Czech QWERTY keyboard layout, because it has all the characters like ěščřžýáíé, but it also uses QWERTY idk why Czech defaults to QWERTZ anyways....
  6. Windows freezes daily and It is so frustrating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows freezes daily and It is so frustrating: I tried all sorts of solutions available in the internet in order to fix the random freezing issue and crashing instantly.I increased Vram appropriately still it did not work,I ran sfc scan and chkdsk , dism commands in terminal so many times and there are no issues in it.I...
  7. Windows freezes daily and It is so frustrating

Windows freezes daily and It is so frustrating: I tried all sorts of solutions available in the internet in order to fix the random freezing issue and crashing instantly.I increased Vram appropriately still it did not work,I ran sfc scan and chkdsk , dism commands in terminal so many times and there are no issues in it.I...
  8. One drive is frustrating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One drive is frustrating: I don't EVER want to use one drive. But every time I copy something to my computer it says one drive is full. I don't want a new or updated version, I don't want it at all. I think I turned it off, but I still get the same message. i can't put more than 5 gb of files on my...
  9. One drive is frustrating

One drive is frustrating: I don't EVER want to use one drive. But every time I copy something to my computer it says one drive is full. I don't want a new or updated version, I don't want it at all. I think I turned it off, but I still get the same message. i can't put more than 5 gb of files on my...
  10. This is so frustrating. This is a new computer but I can't install my apps!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is so frustrating. This is a new computer but I can't install my apps!: Help me ASAP!!! Just purchased a new laptop and for some reason, I can't download any apps or software on it! Please tell me what's going on!!! This is not happening on my Mac....