Windows 10: frustrated

Discus and support frustrated in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am really frustrated with windows I got many issues so far. one of the most important though which affects my work and I came to discuss here I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by naitzel, Mar 26, 2020 at 6:27 PM.

1. naitzel Win User

frustrated

I am really frustrated with windows I got many issues so far. one of the most important though which affects my work and I came to discuss here I don't know if anyone can help me and I would be grateful I cannot install apps from anywhere! I ve tried everything even picking the option install apps from anywhere etc. I got a notebook Lenovo by the way. so for example now I was trying to install Microsoft teams app it would say there's an error! I tried chrome again error! and to make the story short even if the app is from Microsoft store or outside another provider e.g google it won't accept anything! as I said I'm really fed up with windows 10 I ve been having many issues and I can't wait to see what solutions or other options are out there as it is affecting the quality of my work and stress levels everyday!

:)

2. MRCL Win User

OMG I am back after a day of total frustration

I believe you, it is ideed frustrating. Then again everything that involves calling support is frustrating. Is your problem solved by now or what will be the next steps?

3. Windows 10 frustrations

Hi,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

We regret for the inconvenience caused and understand the frustration when things do not work as expected.
    I would suggest you to follow the steps and check:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
    • Click File > Run New Task
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
    • Type CMD
    • Type the following 4 commands at the CMD prompt:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

powershell

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    • Close the CMD window
    Check to see if the issue is resolved. If not, restart the PC.

Keep us posted on the status of the issue and we’ll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Mar 26, 2020 at 6:30 PM
  4. grunt_408 Win User

frustrated

OMG I am back after a day of total frustration

For the most yes it is back to normal speeds are not quite up to what they usualy are so I may have to call them up and make some threats *Roll Eyes frustrated :rolleyes:

Thema:

frustrated

1. frustrated - Similar Threads - frustrated

2. I am frustrated with windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I am frustrated with windows 10 update: Please, anyone, help me, I can't update windows, can't run windows update troubleshooter, and I can't even install the Nvidia graphic driver both from windows update, and from Nvidia installer [ATTACH] I've done everything I found, I even use virtual assistant, and it...
  3. Extreme frustration with Libraries / Network

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Extreme frustration with Libraries / Network: So I've been using my TV to access my PC as they are on the same wi-fi. I would put a video file in the "Videos" folder and it would appear when accessing Videos through the TV (PC>Videos>All Videos>New File). This worked. Now when I went similarly (using the TV) to...
  4. Extreme frustration with Libraries / Network

Extreme frustration with Libraries / Network: So I've been using my TV to access my PC as they are on the same wi-fi. I would put a video file in the "Videos" folder and it would appear when accessing Videos through the TV (PC>Videos>All Videos>New File). This worked. Now when I went similarly (using the TV) to...
  5. Please anyone help me I'm getting really frustrated!

Please anyone help me I'm getting really frustrated!: So yesterday I was normally sitting on my pc watching movies playing some games put pc on hibernate now in the morning I can't boot up my PC it's stuck in "Diagnosing your PC" loop i've tried almost everything, I can't access Safe Mode, can't access boot menu. I need the PC...
  6. Hello Hello ! Wifi Hotspot problem Very frustrating !

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hello Hello ! Wifi Hotspot problem Very frustrating !: I have been working on this for weeks and have Googled it to death. I have tried all of the recommended fixes with no results including all of the recommendations from the Microsoft forums. What do I have going on? I lost the ability to connect my mobile devices (smart...
  7. Windows 10 1909 Search Is Frustrating To Use

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 1909 Search Is Frustrating To Use: Back in January I upgraded from 1809 to 1909 (I'd skipped 1903). By the end of the day I found myself reverting back to 1809. It was the only time ever I went back to a previous version of Windows after upgrading. There were certain aesthetic changes I didn't like, but the...
  8. This so frustrating . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    This so frustrating . . .: I give up. I'm trying to change the picture if that's what it's called - Picture? Of, a desktop shortcut icon. So. I, right click, properties, change icon, I don't like the built in pictures.. I want to use the, MS logo. So, I click on search. But, no matter where I look,...
  9. Frustrated! Could it be Hardware??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frustrated! Could it be Hardware??: With the end of support for WIN 7, last month, I took my machine to a shop for an upgrade to WIN 10. Although my machine was very stable with WIN 7, my tech suggested that to take advantage of WIN 10, I really should change my motherboard, processor, and move to faster ram....
  10. Stuch at 0% Very frustrated any help please.

Stuch at 0% Very frustrated any help please.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/S-021 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eqkzve/stuch_at_0_very_frustrated_any_help_please/