Windows 10: Frustration when I need GOOGLE to OPEN!!!

Discus and support Frustration when I need GOOGLE to OPEN!!! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: The "Google Icon" is on the "Desktop Home Page" and also located on the "Taskbar". Either option should be able to open the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Lorne Thompson, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Frustration when I need GOOGLE to OPEN!!!

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

The "Google Icon" is on the "Desktop Home Page" and also located on the "Taskbar". Either option should be able to open the Program and be viewed fully on to my monitor screen. When I click on the "Desktop Icon or the Taskbar Icon", NEITHER ONE WILL OPEN!!! The other "Taskbar Icon" options I have placed there (Microsoft Edge, File Folder, Snipping Tool, Microsoft Word & Excel all work) work fine.

When I drag the cursor arrow on the Icon on the Taskbar is, it shows me the tiny version of what the "Google

Tab / Page" would look like if it would open on to my full screen.

So on the Desktop and the Taskbar, what am I supposed to do to get "Google TO OPEN ON TO MY FULL SCREEN LIKE IT REGULARLY"?

I've tried searching for help options that I found through using "Microsoft Edge" (which opens easily), and I tried using certain ways and they all didn't work. I shut down my PC and started it again and that did nothing to fix "Google option."

Therefore, this is now very frustrating so what is the next step to get this to work through Windows 10?

Thank you for your time and patience to read my information above but please help me A.S.A.P.

Lorne Thompson (L.T.)

:)

Lorne Thompson, Nov 24, 2018
  2. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Nov 24, 2018
  3. fussybob Win User
    IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Nov 24, 2018
  4. Frustration when I need GOOGLE to OPEN!!!

Google Chrome download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall the application and download the setup files or install directly from Internet explorer by following the steps below:

• Open Internet explorer and type ‘www.google.com’ in the address bar.
    • To will get a notification on the right side of the browser to download and install Google Chrome.
    • Click on the notification and follow the prompts to download and install the Google Chrome application.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

Frustration when I need GOOGLE to OPEN!!!

1. Frustration when I need GOOGLE to OPEN!!! - Similar Threads - Frustration need GOOGLE

2. Windows Crashes when I open Google Meet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Crashes when I open Google Meet: I have been facing an issue lately where every time I open google meet and try to join a meeting the BLUR SCREEN ERROR pops up saying the windows has crashed and the computer then restarts. It happens every time. Please tell how to resolve this issue...
  3. A frustrating problem when I play games

A frustrating problem when I play games: Every Time when I use my laptop to play games it will always show this, I have already reinstalled the system and it happens again just after I open the game again. My Laptop is ROG Zephyrus GX502GW and I have used it for 1 year. Would the problems be drivers, heat...
  4. I need help seriously frustrating

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need help seriously frustrating: My computer will not let me do anything I deleted the administrator account not knowing what was going to happen. Now I can't do anything because I'm not administrator anymore. There isn't even a place to login as the administrator anymore? I can't accept anything to run on...
  5. Frustrated

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Frustrated: submitted by /u/mlgraves [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kgrvza/frustrated/
  6. 80% of the time when I google something in google chrome it opens a search on yahoo?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    80% of the time when I google something in google chrome it opens a search on yahoo?: On the other occasion, it will even open a random site related to it. For example, I was doing some research on a famous geologist named Charles Lyell, when I clicked to the Wikipedia website it opened a Wallmart page for a painting of him. Help please. submitted by...
  7. frustrated

frustrated: I am really frustrated with windows I got many issues so far. one of the most important though which affects my work and I came to discuss here I don't know if anyone can help me and I would be grateful I cannot install apps from anywhere! I ve tried everything even picking...
  8. Extremely Frustrated and hacked I need help please!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Extremely Frustrated and hacked I need help please!: Please can a mircosoft official coder get on my device and please fix this I am literally out of options and have spent over 24 hours trying to fix the hackers as well as Had to factory reset 3xs due to all devices thru my network... Please help I have no idea what the...
  9. Frustrated..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Frustrated..: For months now, I've been trying to NOT download update 1803 on my computer. Kept clearing my Software distribution folder, kept closing "Important days are pending".. Then somehow today.. it installs Windows Update Assistance. Seriously? Tried to uninstall it multiple times...
  10. 10 frustrating Google Chrome irritations and how to fix them

in Browsers and Email
    10 frustrating Google Chrome irritations and how to fix them: A lot of articles show you how to fiddle with the browser in exotic ways. Not this one. Here, we’ll show you how to make Chrome less annoying—and that sweet, serene sanity is worth more than a thousand experimental features. 10 frustrating Google Chrome problems and how to...