Windows 10: FS 2020 will not Load

Discus and support FS 2020 will not Load in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft I have again tried a reinstall as support suggested but it still would not complete a full installation. My Internet connection is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AlasdairMackay, Dec 16, 2020.

1. FS 2020 will not Load

Hi Microsoft

I have again tried a reinstall as support suggested but it still would not complete a full installation.

My Internet connection is high speed with the following download times:-

232.12 mbps Download Speed.

36.73 mbps Upload Speed.

HP EliteDesk 800 GS TWR

Device name DESKTOP-ALCA83H

Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-9700 CPU @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz

Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.8 GB usable

Device ID 6D02AEA1-D22A-4674-8712-CBEE2951CDD7

Product ID 00330-53042-79034-AAOEM

System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

My PC OS is Windows 10 2004.

I7 Gen 9

SSD 500 GB.

Graphic Card is a Nividia GeForce 2060.

A reinstall does not correct the installation as when installed the menus for flight controls and other details are

Are greyed out and will not function.

When I first installed FS 2020 it worked for two days and then for some reason it crashed and uninstalled itself.

Very weird. I did do a uninstall to make sure it was removed.

I have been using flight sim since 2003 and have never had so much hassle and wasted time in trying to get the new FS2020

To function.

I believe there are many who have had very similar problems to myself.

I wish to use this program that I have paid for but however I it will not install correctly Maybe you can

Provide a refund or suggest how I install it correctly.

Kind regards

:)

AlasdairMackay, Dec 16, 2020

2. MICROSOFT FS 2020

Is there a downloadable and playable demo of FS 2020 ?

This would allow users to experience FS 2020 running on their PC before committing themselves to purchase the sim.

P.S. This might also reduce the negative comments I have read.

philgreen4, Dec 16, 2020
  3. fs 2020

j'ai installer le FS 2020 il ne veut pas ouvrir et ça me dit qu'il est lancé

Frankydoodi, Dec 16, 2020
  4. LarryC3 Win User

FS 2020 will not Load

FS 2020 fsbase 0.1.61 fs package keeps looping download

FS 2020 "fsbase 0.1.61 fs package keeps looping download" , HTF do I get past this ???

LarryC3, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

FS 2020 will not Load

1. FS 2020 will not Load - Similar Threads - 2020 Load

2. Getting "Not Responding" message with MSFS 2020 as it tries to load a flight.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting "Not Responding" message with MSFS 2020 as it tries to load a flight.: What does this mean? "The performance strings in the Performance registry value is corrupted when process Performance extension counter provider. The BaseIndex value from the Performance registry is the first DWORD in the Data section, LastCounter value is the second DWORD in...
  3. Getting "Not Responding" message with MSFS 2020 as it tries to load a flight.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting "Not Responding" message with MSFS 2020 as it tries to load a flight.: What does this mean? "The performance strings in the Performance registry value is corrupted when process Performance extension counter provider. The BaseIndex value from the Performance registry is the first DWORD in the Data section, LastCounter value is the second DWORD in...
  4. Getting "Not Responding" message with MSFS 2020 as it tries to load a flight.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. ms flight simulator 2020 ms store license blue loading bar hangs at about 80%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ms flight simulator 2020 ms store license blue loading bar hangs at about 80%: I have googled for hours and cannot find a solution short of uninstalling the game, reinstalling the game, reinstalling all my extra content! This game has been out for a year or more!!! This is totally unacceptable solution! Of course, I am outside my refund window and...
  6. Flight Simulator 2020 Crash upon loading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 Crash upon loading.: I receive the message "Your computer does not meet the minimum requirements. As a result, you may experience error during the game"" upon launching Flight Simulator 2020. I'm suspecting it is crashing due to the hardware. Is there a Flight Simulator tester or log...
  7. MFS 2020 DISC LOADING.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MFS 2020 DISC LOADING.: Discs 1&2 go in ok ,disc 3, says default error redundantcy drive "d"says check for storage. computer "c" registers 830gb available what gives?. Now i'm new to all this so, if possible simple terms to explain would be helpful, thankyou all inadvance....
  8. Microsoft flight simulator 2020 crashes when loading the pln profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft flight simulator 2020 crashes when loading the pln profile: Hi I’m currently facing a problem that the MFS2020 will automatically shuts down if i tried to load a flight plan .pln which generated by PFPX. I haven’t tried the .flt profile because the PFPX no longer support the .flt profile and it’s hard to find one online. I’m...
  9. Flight Sim 2020 will not load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Sim 2020 will not load: I just downloaded FS2020 and as far as I know it's fully updated, but I keep getting the following errors when I try to load it: "...system requirements below minimums..." "...Flightsim.exe failed to load..." It then closes and I'm back on the desktop. The blue bar at...
  10. Usb 72 in 1 card reader will not load if I have amd Adrenalin 2020 installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Usb 72 in 1 card reader will not load if I have amd Adrenalin 2020 installed: USB 72 in 1 card reader will not load if I have AMD Adrenalin 2020 installed So I had to uninstall Adrenalin to trouble shoot an issue with the 20.11.2 driver as I got an oxfffffffff could not read from the memory on a restart, after uninstalling the driver the sd card...