Windows 10: FS

Discus and support FS in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought FS premium Deluxe installed on my previous computer, now I have bought a faster computer but the installation doesn't want to continue as it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jean-marc verhast, Jan 3, 2021.

1. FS

I bought FS premium Deluxe installed on my previous computer, now I have bought a faster computer but the installation doesn't want to continue as it is saying that I already just the activation code

:)

jean-marc verhast, Jan 3, 2021

2. FS-X Steam Edition

Help

I am a pilot

I am trying to get MS FS-X up and going to use as a desk top simulator

But am having a problem with one knob. The MS FS-X G1000 FMS knob will not work to scroll.

I can identify all 5 point and click spots on the screen for this knob but they just do nothing.

It happens with all three G 1000 aircraft and on two different computers

I am using Windows 10

I have uploaded SP1 and SP2

Will FS-X Steam Edition solve this problem?

If not any suggestions?

KarlBeutner, Jan 3, 2021
  3. Fernandz Win User
    How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Jan 3, 2021
  4. Tom Regan Win User

FS

Where can I find a comprehensive AD FS 2016 book or training course?

I'm charged with implementing Single Sign On in our enterprise using AD FS on Windows Server 2016. Step one will be setting up an AD FS. Step two will be converting our asp.net web applications (which use Forms Authentication) to use passive redirect to
    the AD FS for authentication.

Are there are good comprehensive books or training courses on this topic?

Tom Regan, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

FS