Windows 10: FS2020. Stuck on set your experience screen

Discus and support FS2020. Stuck on set your experience screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Running in admin mode, gets to WELCOME SET YOUR EXPERIENCE screen and then hangs. Still using resources in task manager but have let it run for over... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ztirnats, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Ztirnats Win User

FS2020. Stuck on set your experience screen

Running in admin mode, gets to WELCOME SET YOUR EXPERIENCE screen and then hangs. Still using resources in task manager but have let it run for over 1/2 hour, then did reboot and got same result....

:)

Ztirnats, Aug 19, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 19, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Shared Experiences

Hi,

Shared Experiences allow you to start a task on one device and finish it on another, or easily set up a remote control or other companion apps on a smartphone. If you don’t want to use the feature, we suggest that you disable it. Kindly follow these steps
    below:

• Click
      Start.
    • Select
      Settings.
    • Click
      System.
    • Select the Shared experiences link on the left-hand side. Here you will see a switch that lets you toggle the Share across devices feature to the On or Off position.
    • Enable it then restart your computer.
    • Go again to Shared Experiences in Settings app, and disable it completely.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 19, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

1. FS2020. Stuck on set your experience screen - Similar Threads - FS2020 Stuck set

2. Your help please for fs2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Your help please for fs2020: My computer was compromised so we backed up all the files and then the entire hard drive was wiped. On the restore mode, it did not replace the fs2020 that was given to me as a gift. Please advise me on how I go about reinstalling my fs2020,...
  3. Your help please for fs2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your help please for fs2020: My computer was compromised so we backed up all the files and then the entire hard drive was wiped. On the restore mode, it did not replace the fs2020 that was given to me as a gift. Please advise me on how I go about reinstalling my fs2020,...
  4. Your help please for fs2020

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. fs2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fs2020: how do I do a complete uninstall on this program https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fs2020/dea6aac4-ce7c-4f33-b0a4-549738dbee24
  6. fs2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fs2020: Hallo Der fs-Patch 0.1.38 lädt nach 1 oder 2 oder 3% immer wieder neu. Wer kann mir helfen? Danke https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fs2020/07879692-536f-4618-8fb7-d25d84de513f
  7. fs2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fs2020: will I need a special code to install fs 2020 from disk version ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fs2020/43418df5-95d1-4ac3-8887-a556bab5c930
  8. FS2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FS2020: can fs2020 run on windows 10 pc no x-box https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fs2020/be628590-5679-4fa4-95e5-da8876d2d0c6
  9. Stuck on" set your experience"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on" set your experience": hi guys, i have already tried updating my GPU to 452.06 im on the latest version even bought a new GPU to try to fix the problem.. but im still stuck in set your experience... someone able to help? I'm desperate. No idea what to do more.. also run it as an...
  10. Your experience with Linux?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your experience with Linux?: I switched from Windows to Linux 2 years ago I'm at peace many games are running 10 or 5 years ago hardly imaginable in direct comparison I like that Linux has no breaks in thinking like Windows 10 so everything opens fast and that continuously fast I'm amazed about the...