Windows 10: FS2020 v1.18.13.0 - Mandatory update on launch loop

Discus and support FS2020 v1.18.13.0 - Mandatory update on launch loop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I installed the the latest update two days ago on a fully updated Windows 10 platform and ran FS2020 with no problems for two days.Today I encounter a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DelboyII, Jul 31, 2021.

1. DelboyII Win User

FS2020 v1.18.13.0 - Mandatory update on launch loop

I installed the the latest update two days ago on a fully updated Windows 10 platform and ran FS2020 with no problems for two days.Today I encounter a ':>Game Update Available' message on the opening screen following the MS copyright screen:- The MS Store shows no further updates are available, reset of the Store also does not help. Tried launching FS2020 in various ways from Store, from EXE etc, all produce the same error on launch which obviously is preventing me from accessing FS2020 at present?

:)

DelboyII, Jul 31, 2021

2. FS2020 updates

Tried your suggestions, Greg. No change. Troubleshooter doesn't find a problem. Nothing to update in the hub - says the FS2020 update was 8/13 (which seems odd) but the simulator didn't show up under apps like all the others that come with Windows 10.

FS2020 only shows up under All Owned in the Store App where the only option is to launch it.

Could this be a left-over from the original install??

John

johnbartucci, Jul 31, 2021
  3. malware Win User
    Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Jul 31, 2021
  4. FS2020 v1.18.13.0 - Mandatory update on launch loop

fs2020 pdl

I want deinstall fs2020 on drive D: and install fs2020 on drive C: . What is de best method?

henky panky, Jul 31, 2021
Thema:

FS2020 v1.18.13.0 - Mandatory update on launch loop

1. FS2020 v1.18.13.0 - Mandatory update on launch loop - Similar Threads - FS2020 Mandatory update

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator Mandatory Update Goes Back to 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Mandatory Update Goes Back to 0: I recently bought the game via steam and have downloaded it onto a hard drive as the game is massive and I don’t have space on my computer for it.Whenever I start the mandatory update, it gets approx 2gb in and then constantly resets back to 0. I have tried deleting package...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator Mandatory Update Goes Back to 0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Mandatory Update Goes Back to 0: I recently bought the game via steam and have downloaded it onto a hard drive as the game is massive and I don’t have space on my computer for it.Whenever I start the mandatory update, it gets approx 2gb in and then constantly resets back to 0. I have tried deleting package...
  4. FS2020 Mandatory Update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    FS2020 Mandatory Update: Flight Sim 2020 Mandatory update screen when starting up but there is no update in Shop Does not allow the program to load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fs2020-mandatory-update/3f63cd4d-13c3-4a5b-a107-ab86cc3eb8a7
  5. FS2O20 Mandatory update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FS2O20 Mandatory update: I just installed this update and it changed how all the buttons work like altitude, vertical speed. You know have to scroll with the mouse wheel to change and cannot set the height/speed like before. I can adjust the altitude but not put the botton to set it as the new...
  6. FS2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FS2020: can fs2020 run on windows 10 pc no x-box https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fs2020/be628590-5679-4fa4-95e5-da8876d2d0c6
  7. FS2020 updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FS2020 updates: In my Content Manager, I see an entry that reads Core Content Mandatory Packages with a size of 79.8Gb. It says to relaunch the game to update. So I quit the program and restart....same message all the time. Any idea what's happening. Runs fine otherwise. John...
  8. MS FS2020 downloaded ok but won’t launch?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS FS2020 downloaded ok but won’t launch?: Hello, I downloaded FS2020 from steam with no issues, however when i press play the launcher pops up for 1 second then closes down again. I have restarted the PC, un \ reinstalled the software but same issue. Considering the hype around this game and cost it is very...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator Frozen on "Update Success [MANDATORY UPDATE] Mandatory updates...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Frozen on "Update Success [MANDATORY UPDATE] Mandatory updates...: Anyone else having this issue? Not even getting to game launch screen. Task Manager indicates that MFS CPU usage is around 35% and power usage "Very High" I chatted to a Microsoft agent but they could only suggest that it is due to high demand on launch day....
  10. Unable to launch FIFA 18 on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to launch FIFA 18 on PC: See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): Window class name is not valid. at...