Windows 10: FS3 installation

Discus and support FS3 installation in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to install a third party Just flight addon to FS3 called B 17 Memphis Belle but I get the error called 0x80040702 "couldnt load... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by OleVolsing, Oct 17, 2022.

  1. FS3 installation


    I'm trying to install a third party Just flight addon to FS3 called B 17 Memphis Belle but I get the error called 0x80040702 "couldnt load FStype:.dll"Any tips? thanks!Ole Volsingps. I've tried the compatability option,the scannow fix,I've even tried to make a disc image to run it from the harddisc.

    :)
     
    OleVolsing, Oct 17, 2022
    #1

  2. windows xp installation and dual core am

    could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx
     
    exodusprime1337, Oct 17, 2022
    #2
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen


    The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

    Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

    John
     
    AmericanPharaoh, Oct 17, 2022
    #3
  4. niko084 Win User

    FS3 installation

    Insurgency wont install and run for me....

    I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

    I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

    First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

    Any ideas?
     
    niko084, Oct 17, 2022
    #4
Thema:

FS3 installation

Loading...
  1. FS3 installation - Similar Threads - FS3 installation

  2. Comet Browser not working, installing or opening on Windows PC

    in Windows 10 News
    Comet Browser not working, installing or opening on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Comet is one of the first AI browsers to integrate conversational search and agentic capabilities; however, many users have recently complained that they can’t install the browser on their Windows computers. Even if the installation goes through, the browser won’t...
  3. How to install and set up DBeaver on Windows 11

    in Windows 10 News
    How to install and set up DBeaver on Windows 11: [ATTACH]DBeaver is a popular tool for managing databases. It allows you to connect to databases, run SQL queries, browse tables, edit data, and manage database objects all in one place. DBeaver works with many databases, including PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, and...
  4. Unable to install Docker Desktop on Windows 11

    in Windows 10 News
    Unable to install Docker Desktop on Windows 11: [ATTACH]Docker Desktop is one of the easiest ways to run containers on Windows 11, but installation can sometimes fail or get stuck before setup completes. This can happen because of missing Windows features, an outdated WSL installation, disabled virtualization, or an...
  5. Hermes Agent Tips and Tricks; Best Practices for Windows install

    in Windows 10 News
    Hermes Agent Tips and Tricks; Best Practices for Windows install: [IMG]AI agents are slowly becoming a part of our everyday lives. They can browse the web, execute commands, work with files, and more. One such AI agent that is becoming really popular is Hermes Agent. It is an open-source AI agent that can interact with your operating system...
  6. Microsoft Ships Windows 11 Tool That Installs a Bing Extension in Chrome, Firefox, and Brave

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Ships Windows 11 Tool That Installs a Bing Extension in Chrome, Firefox, and Brave: Microsoft has created a standalone application for Windows 11 that installs a Bing browser extension in Chrome, Firefox, and Brave and then asks users to make Bing their default search engine. The tool, known as Microsoft Recommended Search Settings, is distributed as a 22.2...
  7. How to install and use Gemini CLI on Windows 11

    in Windows 10 News
    How to install and use Gemini CLI on Windows 11: [ATTACH]Gemini CLI brings Google’s Gemini AI directly to the Windows Terminal. Instead of opening a browser every time you want to ask Gemini something, you can run it from PowerShell and use it to work with files, write or explain code, troubleshoot errors, and perform other...
  8. Stop automatic installation of manufacturer bloatware on Windows 11

    in Windows 10 News
    Stop automatic installation of manufacturer bloatware on Windows 11: [ATTACH]Windows PCs come with many apps and programs installed with the operating system. In addition, manufacturers install a few more apps that we normally do not install or use. It won’t make any difference if they are installed and stay unopened. They run at startup and...
  9. Windows AI Agent Installation errors and their solutions

    in Windows 10 News
    Windows AI Agent Installation errors and their solutions: [ATTACH]Running an AI agent locally on Windows has several benefits. It ensures complete data privacy because all your files stay on your PC. Moreover, you can integrate these AI Agents with your system to build AI-powered desktop automation workflows on your Windows 11...
  10. FS3 installation

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    FS3 installation: I'm trying to install a third party Just flight addon to FS3 called B 17 Memphis Belle but I get the error called 0x80040702 "couldnt load FStype:.dll"Any tips? thanks!Ole Volsingps. I've tried the compatability option,the scannow fix,I've even tried to make a disc image to...