Windows 10: FSX 2020 fsxdisk1

Discus and support FSX 2020 fsxdisk1 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; D2FEAT~1.CAB. MISSING FROM FSX MISSING FROM FLT SIMULATOR IS THERE A FIX?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by stewartLanier, Feb 26, 2020.

1. FSX 2020 fsxdisk1

D2FEAT~1.CAB. MISSING FROM FSX MISSING FROM FLT SIMULATOR

IS THERE A FIX?

:)

stewartLanier, Feb 26, 2020

2. FSX 2020 fsxdisk1

FSX 2020 fsxdisk1 missing "ms games" & "activate.exe" maybe more, can I get it replaced? thankyou

3. FSX 2020 fsxdisk1

Gerald, I'm really sorry I confused you - I have two pc's, my game machine and me personal pc.

The game pc has always had win-10 and no other app, other than FS. My personal computer

was converted to win-10 about a year ago. but still has ver 7 mail and "office".

The game pc has only had Flight Simulator on it. The FSX things I referenced earlier were experienced on the game machine. I'll try to get the file names of what is on the system for you.

Regards, Stewart 480-2488795

4. Chriso747 Win User

FSX 2020 fsxdisk1

FSX 2020 fsxdisk1

Hi Stewart,

Thanks for your response(s) and I realize that you are trying your best to describe your problem, though at this stage it is still quite mystifying. Even your working with computers since 1955 leaves us in admiration and speechless.

So you have FSX installed on your Gaming computer. We assume that your setting up of a "game system" means that your computer is dedicated to FSX and its add ons and nothing else. Question: why are you loading your "disketts" = DVDs, if FSX is already
    installed? Unless of course you removed FSX to establish your "game system". We will wait for further information on those "different airplanes which you've not seen before". When installing FSX, in my recollection, some aircraft were displayed as the
    installation progressed, purely to distract us from the lengthy install and get us to become increasingly excited with what was to come. I wonder whether these are the same aircraft you're referring to or some other aircraft that have mysteriously appeared.

I'll be watching this thread as you respond to Gérard as well, and will offer advice once we establish where you are with this FSX problem.

Chris

Chriso747, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

FSX 2020 fsxdisk1

1. FSX 2020 fsxdisk1 - Similar Threads - FSX 2020 fsxdisk1

2. Will windows 11 run FSX not flight simulator 2020 but FSX and FSX-SE the steam edition....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will windows 11 run FSX not flight simulator 2020 but FSX and FSX-SE the steam edition....: Wikk WIndows 11 run FSX and FSX-SE steam I am not talking about the new Microsoft 2020 sim. Also will the video editor in 11 cause a problem with Pinnicle studio video editor?Thanks...
  3. Will windows 11 run FSX not flight simulator 2020 but FSX and FSX-SE the steam edition....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will windows 11 run FSX not flight simulator 2020 but FSX and FSX-SE the steam edition....: Wikk WIndows 11 run FSX and FSX-SE steam I am not talking about the new Microsoft 2020 sim. Also will the video editor in 11 cause a problem with Pinnicle studio video editor?Thanks...
  4. FSX 2020 CODE in ACCESS

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    FSX 2020 CODE in ACCESS: I bought FSX 2020 in 2020 and used a Microsoft account at the time which I unfortunately forgot because I still had Windows 7 and a bad graphics card. Now I have Windows 10 and a better graphics card but after installing 10 DVD's comes the message the COde is already in use....
  5. FSX 2020 CODE in ACCESS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX 2020 CODE in ACCESS: I bought FSX 2020 in 2020 and used a Microsoft account at the time which I unfortunately forgot because I still had Windows 7 and a bad graphics card. Now I have Windows 10 and a better graphics card but after installing 10 DVD's comes the message the COde is already in use....
  6. FSX 2020 CODE in ACCESS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. New fsx 2020, startup issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New fsx 2020, startup issue: got the download, after 24 hours... Loaded CLEAN new windows10 Now Xbox starts game play, ggoes thru ... new world, new scenery new activities, etc, but exits abrubtly Help...
  8. MS FSX 2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS FSX 2020: It appears that I have downloaded most of the software. Except the remaining approximately 4 GB worth of programming. It takes me to update screen and then nothing happens. Can you please help.Thanks....
  9. FSX 2020 fsxdisk1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX 2020 fsxdisk1: FSX 2020 fsxdisk1 missing "ms games" & "activate.exe" maybe more, can I get it replaced? thankyou https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fsx-2020-fsxdisk1/c2fee647-2cd6-4d15-8307-da7bcb10e3c5
  10. FSX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX: Hello. I have the FSX Gold Edition with the 3 discs. Disc 1, Disc 2 and Acceleration Pack. I have both product keys however I have misplaced disc 1 and my new computer has no disc drive. I was wondering if there was anything i could do to install it on my new computer....