Windows 10: FSX Acceleration expansion pack activation in win 10

Discus and support FSX Acceleration expansion pack activation in win 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Can't activate after installing acceleration pack- very frustrating Help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by scogril, Aug 19, 2019.

1. scogril Win User

FSX Acceleration expansion pack activation in win 10

Can't activate after installing acceleration pack- very frustrating

Help

:)

scogril, Aug 19, 2019

2. How to activate FSX Acceleration Expansion Pack in Windows 10

Good afternoon,

How do I activate FSX Acceleration Expansion Pack (input product key) after installing and providing the activation product key for FSX Gold Edition? As administrator, I start the game (FSX) and get message error 1-8004005 and advice to open Microsoft window
    intended to resolve activation problems. None of the suggestions provided resolved the problem and my game ends after 30 minutes.

As background, I recently bought a new more powerful desktop computer with Windows 10 preinstalled and a Nvidia1050 graphics card in order to maximize the features of FSX and the expansion pack. Never had a problem with the game in Windows 7 before installing
    both parts (game and expansion pack) onto my new computer. When I installed the game a window was provided to input the activation key, which I typed in. Everything worked fine. However, when installing the expansion pack no window was provided to input the
    additional product key (located at the bottom of the box containing the 3 DVDs).

I would appreciate it if you could provide instructions to resolve this problem although I'm unsure if the Windows OS is the issue or what.

Thank you

Rick

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

RickWhalley, Aug 19, 2019
  3. Chriso747 Win User
    FSX Acceleration Expansion Pack

Have you seen this thread? This appears to be the only solution for activation issues with FSX and/or Acceleration pack. Remember to reboot your computer after any modifications to the Registry and be careful when you do go in there. Back up the Registry
    if you're uncertain.

FSX Activation

I'm assuming that after you installed FSX Deluxe (2 disks) you did not try to install the two Service Packs. As you may know that the SPs are included in the Acceleration Pack and installing Acceleration over the two SPs may cause problems.

Chriso747, Aug 19, 2019
  4. FSX Acceleration expansion pack activation in win 10

Flight Simulator X Acceleration Pack cannot activate

I noticed FSX Acceleration Pack cannot activate on Win 10 64bit.

What I did I had Win 7 software, and I upload Win7 with new HDD and install FSX and Acceleration Pack all ok.

When turn off pc or FSX , it doesn't ask to activate.

What happening was in Win 10 when activate Acceleration Pack via online it says successfully activated, and you can fly no problem. Once you turn FSX or PC off it keep asking to activate.

thanks

regards Kapila.

kapila_734, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

FSX Acceleration expansion pack activation in win 10

1. FSX Acceleration expansion pack activation in win 10 - Similar Threads - FSX Acceleration expansion

2. Activating a product Code on Flight Simulator X Acceleration Expansion Pack

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activating a product Code on Flight Simulator X Acceleration Expansion Pack: I recently uninstalled my Flight Simulator X Gold Edition which included Acceleration Expansion Pack to do a fresh reinstall. However it will not let me add the Acceleration Pack product key which means I cannot use it. I have tried many times without success so what would...
  3. Flight Simulator X: Acceleration Expansion will NOT activate

Flight Simulator X: Acceleration Expansion will NOT activate: I can't play FSX with Acceleration expansion for more than 30 minutes. I installed FSX Deluxe and it had me activate it. It worked fine..... Then I installed Acceleration Expansion and it did NOT give me the activation screen and I can not get the activation screen ever. When...
  4. flight simulator acceleration expansion pack

flight simulator acceleration expansion pack: hi havng just had my pc overalled have tried to reinstall fsx but when it came to installing the expansion pack after it had installed nothing came up to put in the serial no any ideas regards trevor...
  5. fsx acceleration activation error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fsx acceleration activation error: Dear Sir or Madam i have got a problem with fsx my laptop does not have a dvdrw drive fsx is installed on my laptop and i have tried activating fsx but the activation menu for fsx acceleration does not come up i found the part of the registry for fsx for activating fsx and...
  6. Unable to activate Flight Simulator X after installing Acceleration expansion pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate Flight Simulator X after installing Acceleration expansion pack: after installing acceleration expansion pack in Microsoft flight sim X I get no activation screen so consequently flight sim runs for only half hour. ***Modified title from: activation code for acceleration pack ***...
  7. activation code for acceleration pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    activation code for acceleration pack: after installing acceleration expansion pack in Microsoft flight sim X I get no activation screen so consequently flight sim runs for only half hour....
  8. fsx accelerator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fsx accelerator: While installing fsx gold on a new Windows 10 computer I am unable to enter the Key. The screen is blank. I "repaired" the install with no success. Ed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fsx-accelerator/32144d5e-c099-4c5a-9790-2ed8888a7c7a
  9. Flight Simulator Gold Edition with acceleration expansion pack

Flight Simulator Gold Edition with acceleration expansion pack: I had this flight simulator on my old computer which has died. I have the loaded the game on to the new computer. The registration for the acceleration pack will not be accepted on the new computer,(seems like you can only register once). I love this game how do I go about re...
  10. Can't activate FSX Acceleration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate FSX Acceleration: I reinstalled FSX and other components. I now need to re-activate Acceleration. It won't connect to the server so it tells me to call a number. The freecall number is disconnected, the toll number is always busy. I just called and managed to speak to a person who told me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. activate fsx acceleration windows 10

2. activate fsx acceleration

3. fs X accelerator pack activation

4. fsx acceleration aktivieren windows 10,
  5. Trouble activating Flight Simulator X Acceleration Pack,
  6. acceleration for fsx will not reinstall,
  7. flight simulator x acceleration activation,
  8. activation code FSX Acceleration,
  9. install flight simulator X acceleration pack,
  10. cant activate fsx acceleration,
  11. activate microsoft flight simulator,