Windows 10: fsx accelerator

Discus and support fsx accelerator in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; While installing fsx gold on a new Windows 10 computer I am unable to enter the Key. The screen is blank. I "repaired" the install with no success. Ed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TheBoys3, Oct 19, 2019.

1. TheBoys3 Win User

fsx accelerator

While installing fsx gold on a new Windows 10 computer I am unable to enter the Key. The screen is blank. I "repaired" the install with no success.

Ed

:)

TheBoys3, Oct 19, 2019
  2. Lumpy20 Win User

FSX Acceleration - Windows 10

Hi,

I have been running FSX Gold +Acceleration for some time but after the Anniversary update of Windows 10 I get the usual activation errors.

Initially I uninstalled and reinstalled FSX Gold, this registered OK and ran with Multiplayer Mode listed as an option.

Then I installed Acceleration and the troubles began. Initially the 1-80004005 error and ran KB928080 as well as others listed by Microsoft as a 'fix' for FSX Acceleration registration.

I then restarted the PC but the error changed to 8-c0000006, which persists.

Uninstalling Acceleration removes this error but Direct X10 and other features of FSX are missing.

Yes, I did the Registry 'fix' of partmgr to PartMgr but nothing changed.

Some suggestion are to create a new user account but I would prefer not to do this.

Are there any alternate suggestions that might help?

FSX-Gold +Acceleration did work on the PC previously.

Regards, KH

Lumpy20, Oct 19, 2019
  3. FSX Acceleration

Hi,

Having a corrupted installation is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to run the FSX Acceleration pack. To help you resolve this concern, we recommend that you perform the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Edit the registry of Flight Simulator X.

Note: This section, method, or task includes steps that help you modify the registry. However, problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow the steps accordingly. We recommend that you back up your registry
    before modifying it. So, you can restore the registry in case you encounter problems.

Here are the steps on to edit the registry of Flight Simulator X:

• Run regedit (Windowskey +R)
    • Expand the following registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CURRENTCONTROLSET\CONTROL\CLASS\{4D36E967-

E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
    • After you find the folder, double-click Upperfilters on the right side.
    • Delete all other values except PartMgr
    • Close Registry Editor
    • Start FSX / Accel and you should get the registration wizard.

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Oct 19, 2019
  4. fsx accelerator

FSX acceleration

I have Microsoft FSX Gold Edition 2006 and it works fine. I installed the Acceleration pack and it worked fine.

Here is my problem I tried to load a cougar autopilot and some how I messed up and FSX would not run with acceleration, so I unistalled

Acceleration and FSX worked like before. Then I tried to install the Acceleration pack it would try loading but would not complete the loading.

It says it closed before it could complete and said try another time. I closed down my virus program but it did not help.

How can I load the Acceleration pack again.

Please help

Edward Chu, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

fsx accelerator

1. fsx accelerator - Similar Threads - fsx accelerator

2. Unable to activate Microsoft FSX Acceleration/Gold on new Windows 11 Home PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate Microsoft FSX Acceleration/Gold on new Windows 11 Home PC.: I was given a fix for this a few years ago but have forgotten it, of course. Can one of you chaps repeat for me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-microsoft-fsx-accelerationgold/2d7f09d6-9d72-4acc-9811-7e149e811016
  3. Unable to activate Microsoft FSX Acceleration/Gold on new Windows 11 Home PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to activate Microsoft FSX Acceleration/Gold on new Windows 11 Home PC.: I was given a fix for this a few years ago but have forgotten it, of course. Can one of you chaps repeat for me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-microsoft-fsx-accelerationgold/2d7f09d6-9d72-4acc-9811-7e149e811016
  4. I installed FSX 2020 and I activated it successfully. Then I installed FS Accelerator but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed FSX 2020 and I activated it successfully. Then I installed FS Accelerator but...: I installed and activated FSX 2020 successfully. I tried to do the same for Flight Simulator ACCELERATION. It seemed to go up the end of installation but finally an error code. appear: 1-80004005What is the problem and I hope is the a solution?...
  5. I installed FSX 2020 and I activated it successfully. Then I installed FS Accelerator but...

I installed FSX 2020 and I activated it successfully. Then I installed FS Accelerator but...: I installed and activated FSX 2020 successfully. I tried to do the same for Flight Simulator ACCELERATION. It seemed to go up the end of installation but finally an error code. appear: 1-80004005What is the problem and I hope is the a solution?...
  6. My authorised copy of FSX Acceleration 3 discs has stopped responding on my desktop running...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My authorised copy of FSX Acceleration 3 discs has stopped responding on my desktop running...: I recently have experienced the following: My personally purchased disc set for FSX Acceleration Gold Edition stopped responding on the desktop screen. I have had this software set for several years, always working fine, if a bit slow to start. Now, after a wait of about 5...
  7. My authorised copy of FSX Acceleration 3 discs has stopped responding on my desktop running...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My authorised copy of FSX Acceleration 3 discs has stopped responding on my desktop running...: I recently have experienced the following: My personally purchased disc set for FSX Acceleration Gold Edition stopped responding on the desktop screen. I have had this software set for several years, always working fine, if a bit slow to start. Now, after a wait of about 5...
  8. My authorised copy of FSX Acceleration 3 discs has stopped responding on my desktop running...

9. Microsoft FSX Accelerator wont validate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft FSX Accelerator wont validate: I feel I have checked just about every FAQ on the web and none has provided an answer. So here goes. I have kosher genuine issue FSX Gold Edition. It was struggling on my old computer so I uninstalled it and reinstalled on a newer, more powerful home build. FSX installed...
  10. Microsoft FSX Accelerator wont validate

Microsoft FSX Accelerator wont validate: I feel I have checked just about every FAQ on the web and none has provided an answer. So here goes. I have kosher genuine issue FSX Gold Edition. It was struggling on my old computer so I uninstalled it and reinstalled on a newer, more powerful home build. FSX installed...