Windows 10: FSX activation error

Discus and support FSX activation error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I have just had to upgrade my desktop as the old one finally died. I have reinstalled FSX on the new PC and the product code appeared to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FugalCarnival71, May 23, 2019.

1. FSX activation error

Hi

I have just had to upgrade my desktop as the old one finally died. I have reinstalled FSX on the new PC and the product code appeared to be accepted and the product activated.

I then added the FSX acceleration pack, this too has a product code but this was not requested during the installation.

Whenever I start FSX I get the following message

Can you help, FSX seems to run for a while and then shuts down.

Thanks in advance

:)

FugalCarnival71, May 23, 2019
  2. Chriso747 Win User

Not active fsx

In my April 24th reply, I had asked you if you were able to take a flight in spite of having the Activation error come up? So could you attempt any flight to make sure that you have installed FSX properly? And try to fly for more than 30 minutes (you can
    use time compression if you are short of time).

If your FSX runs properly, I can give you a possible suggestion for the Activation error. But if FSX doesn't run, then you need to go through certain steps before you can do a re-install of it.

Chriso747, May 23, 2019
  3. ACTIVATION FSX

installed FSX, entered key, activated online, answer is your product is activated, but running the game, its only for 30 minutes, so no activation.

any suggestions are welcome,

CarelNorthwood, May 23, 2019
  4. Lumpy20 Win User

FSX activation error

FSX Acceleration - Windows 10

Hi,

I have been running FSX Gold +Acceleration for some time but after the Anniversary update of Windows 10 I get the usual activation errors.

Initially I uninstalled and reinstalled FSX Gold, this registered OK and ran with Multiplayer Mode listed as an option.

Then I installed Acceleration and the troubles began. Initially the 1-80004005 error and ran KB928080 as well as others listed by Microsoft as a 'fix' for FSX Acceleration registration.

I then restarted the PC but the error changed to 8-c0000006, which persists.

Uninstalling Acceleration removes this error but Direct X10 and other features of FSX are missing.

Yes, I did the Registry 'fix' of partmgr to PartMgr but nothing changed.

Some suggestion are to create a new user account but I would prefer not to do this.

Are there any alternate suggestions that might help?

FSX-Gold +Acceleration did work on the PC previously.

Regards, KH

Lumpy20, May 23, 2019
Thema:

FSX activation error

1. FSX activation error - Similar Threads - FSX activation error

2. activate fsx

in Windows 10 Gaming
    activate fsx: I bought a new computer with windows 10 and now cannot activate fsx. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-fsx/6da0551a-9775-4a57-8735-6b0059c6a149
  3. fsx activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    fsx activation: i need to activate my fsx. have the original box, but disk 1 has disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fsx-activation/0004b004-29ff-4b0a-ba00-37f475736f8c
  4. fsx acceleration activation error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fsx acceleration activation error: Dear Sir or Madam i have got a problem with fsx my laptop does not have a dvdrw drive fsx is installed on my laptop and i have tried activating fsx but the activation menu for fsx acceleration does not come up i found the part of the registry for fsx for activating fsx and...
  5. activate fsx

in Windows 10 Gaming
    activate fsx: I just put Flight Simulator X on a new computer and got message I needed to activate it again. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-fsx/d9c67d52-32ff-43b8-be05-859a331d4869
  6. FSX activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX activation: I purchased a new computer after my other one died, including the Hard drive. On there, I had a purchased copy of FSX. I have win 10 and installed FSX, however the activation key isn't working and I need to activate it. My phone number is correct, but my email address...
  7. FSX Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    FSX Activation: Hi, In 2011 I purchased FSX Gold Edition. I never had any problems until now. A few months ago I had my computer upgraded. Now I must reinstall all my games. Every time I want to activate the game, I get the following problem: A technical problem occured while...
  8. FSX activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX activation: product limits play to 30 minuts and am unable to activate please help [Move from: Windows 10 / Licensing & activation] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/fsx-activation/18f51dcc-f6c7-465f-a5a6-4ec34e5c9db2
  9. FSX Product Activation Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX Product Activation Error: Hi i am having an error problem with my Flight simulator that says" An error occurred while attempting to activate the product. The problem may be due to an incomplete installation of the application". I was trying to repair my flight simulator because it was not acting...
  10. Activation FSX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation FSX: Cannot reactivate FSX even after calling Microsoft no more support offered tried to reinstall on a new build PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/activation-fsx/a8492601-9924-48fd-86e1-ddb7b61b83e4

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problems with flight simulator x

2. fsx activation error windows 7

3. fsx activation error

4. fsx product activation error,
  5. fsx an error occoured while trying to activate the product