Windows 10: FSX activation

Discus and support FSX activation in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased a new computer after my other one died, including the Hard drive. On there, I had a purchased copy of FSX. I have win 10 and installed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jimidget311, Feb 20, 2019.

1. FSX activation

I purchased a new computer after my other one died, including the Hard drive. On there, I had a purchased copy of FSX. I have win 10 and installed FSX, however the activation key isn't working and I need to activate it.

My phone number is correct, but my email address is incorrect. I know it says not to use it, but I will anyway. *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is my current and correct one.

the category doesn't list FSX so I put in Skype. Sorry bout that

Post moved to Gaming.

:)

jimidget311, Feb 20, 2019
  2. Chriso747 Win User

Not active fsx

In my April 24th reply, I had asked you if you were able to take a flight in spite of having the Activation error come up? So could you attempt any flight to make sure that you have installed FSX properly? And try to fly for more than 30 minutes (you can
    use time compression if you are short of time).

If your FSX runs properly, I can give you a possible suggestion for the Activation error. But if FSX doesn't run, then you need to go through certain steps before you can do a re-install of it.

Chriso747, Feb 20, 2019
  3. ACTIVATION FSX

installed FSX, entered key, activated online, answer is your product is activated, but running the game, its only for 30 minutes, so no activation.

any suggestions are welcome,

CarelNorthwood, Feb 20, 2019
  4. FSX activation

FSX re-install activation.

I have a brand new Windows 10 installation on a new SSD. When I re-installed FSX from my original FSX disc I was asked for the product code. I entered it and was asked to choose activate online now or later. I chose ' activate now ' . When started
    FSX I got error 'activation fail' number 1-80004005.

Now I got the message 'your 30 minute trial has expired'! What can I do? I have my original FSX and Acceleration disks yet am unable to activate the program. I am not happy. Any suggestions please?

TomJCharles, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

FSX activation

1. FSX activation - Similar Threads - FSX activation

2. Unable to activate Microsoft FSX Acceleration/Gold on new Windows 11 Home PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate Microsoft FSX Acceleration/Gold on new Windows 11 Home PC.: I was given a fix for this a few years ago but have forgotten it, of course. Can one of you chaps repeat for me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-microsoft-fsx-accelerationgold/2d7f09d6-9d72-4acc-9811-7e149e811016
  3. Unable to activate Microsoft FSX Acceleration/Gold on new Windows 11 Home PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to activate Microsoft FSX Acceleration/Gold on new Windows 11 Home PC.: I was given a fix for this a few years ago but have forgotten it, of course. Can one of you chaps repeat for me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-microsoft-fsx-accelerationgold/2d7f09d6-9d72-4acc-9811-7e149e811016
  4. Still unable to activate FSX premium edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Still unable to activate FSX premium edition: I get the activation error code 1-80004005. I have tried running the resetsldl followed by running the repair installation. Any help would be appreciated....
  5. Still unable to activate FSX premium edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still unable to activate FSX premium edition: I get the activation error code 1-80004005. I have tried running the resetsldl followed by running the repair installation. Any help would be appreciated....
  6. Still unable to activate FSX premium edition

7. How can I activate FSX product over the phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I activate FSX product over the phone: I finally was able to successfully re install FSX deluxe onto my Windows 10 computer. Now I am having issues activating FSX and the Accelerator add. Can I simply activate the product over the phone?...
  8. How can I activate FSX product over the phone

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I activate FSX product over the phone: I finally was able to successfully re install FSX deluxe onto my Windows 10 computer. Now I am having issues activating FSX and the Accelerator add. Can I simply activate the product over the phone?...
  9. How can I activate FSX product over the phone

10. I installed FSX 2020 and I activated it successfully. Then I installed FS Accelerator but...

I installed FSX 2020 and I activated it successfully. Then I installed FS Accelerator but...: I installed and activated FSX 2020 successfully. I tried to do the same for Flight Simulator ACCELERATION. It seemed to go up the end of installation but finally an error code. appear: 1-80004005What is the problem and I hope is the a solution?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fsx activation

2. copy fsx to windows 10 wont activation

3. how to activate fsx acceleration windows 10

4. activiation problems fsx new computer,
  5. fsx activation key,
  6. fsx not activated error message in windows 10,
  7. how to activate fsx 2019