Windows 10: FSX Crash To Desktop - Pmdg_777x.dll

Discus and support FSX Crash To Desktop - Pmdg_777x.dll in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61472.0, time stamp: 0x475e17d3 Faulting module name: PMDG_777X.DLL, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Axle777, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Axle777 Win User

FSX Crash To Desktop - Pmdg_777x.dll

Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61472.0, time stamp: 0x475e17d3
    Faulting module name: PMDG_777X.DLL, version: 1.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x54b87308
    Exception code: 0xc0000005
    Fault offset: 0x0024ba5d
    Faulting process ID: 0xbc0
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d43e03d04ec5a6
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\GAUGES\PMDG_777X.DLL
    Report ID: c43d258f-a5cb-422a-ac88-a9dcd8e9b0a2
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

:)

Axle777, Aug 27, 2018

2. FSX Crashes after around 10 mins

Hi All,

I have recently built a pc with Windows 10 and now after around 10 mins FSX crashes I have been reviewing the event log but to be honest don't completely understand them. there was a missing dll which I have added but the issue remains I have looked and
    worked through most of the suggested fixes I have found but still have the issue. I love FSX and had no issues on Win 8 I just need a little help to resolve the issue please. I just checked the event viewer for the latest crash and it lists atc.dll as the
    faulting module, I am not sure what to do next?

Dan Ball-Gray, Aug 27, 2018
  3. FSX crashing on Windows 10 problems resolved...

Thanks for the post. My FSX was crashing 30 seconds after I loaded a flight plan and moved the airplane on the map to a specific location. I downloaded the .dll file and copied directly to my FSX main folder and seemed to solved the problem.

Jorge Espino, Aug 27, 2018
  4. Chriso747 Win User

Faulting DLL files

FSX attempts to use the uiautomationcore.dll files that are part of the Windows OS (as mentioned by Rohn007). In some cases, users have found that they are getting a freeze or system crash, particularly when accessing the FSX Menu bar many times during
    a flight. Is this when you get your FSX crash?

If you have found the error message showing, either in-game or via Event Viewer, then you could try this:

a. download an older version of this .dll (6.0.5840.16386) from:

Download DLL file uiautomationcore.dll

b. then paste the file into the root of your FSX directory (i.e. into your main FSX folder) and
    not into the Windows' locations. Also,
    don't move or delete the other .dlls in Windows, as they are part of the OS. What you are doing here is to force FSX to first look for this .dll from it own directory before it searches elsewhere. As FSX is
    now a very old Sim, sometimes these newer .dlls present problems when FSX requires to use them.

c. launch FSX and take a flight to test whether this older .dll fixes your problem.

Chris

Chriso747, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

1. FSX Crash To Desktop - Pmdg_777x.dll - Similar Threads - FSX Crash Desktop

2. FSX Steam Edition API.DLL Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FSX Steam Edition API.DLL Crash: I reinstalled FSX Steam Edition lately, but I have been getting CTDs. Upon checking event viewer, it states that the faulting module is API.DLL with exception code 0xc0000005. I have never experienced this before until I reinstalled FSX yesterday. Is there any way to fix this...
  3. FSX crashes unexpectedly

FSX crashes unexpectedly: The game will just crash out of the blue when playing FSX. Here's the dump file analysis:******************************************************************************** ** Exception Analysis **...
  4. FSX crashes unexpectedly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX crashes unexpectedly: The game will just crash out of the blue when playing FSX. Here's the dump file analysis:******************************************************************************** ** Exception Analysis **...
  5. FSX Crashes Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX Crashes Event Viewer: Greetings,Yesterday I wrote to you about problems with FSX SP2 that I have installed on my PC with Windows 10 64 bit.There are times when FSX doesn't boot up or if it does then it crashes in flight. I checked the event viewer and saw these errors:fsx.exe 10.0.61472.0...
  6. FSX Crashes Event Viewer

FSX Crashes Event Viewer: Greetings,Yesterday I wrote to you about problems with FSX SP2 that I have installed on my PC with Windows 10 64 bit.There are times when FSX doesn't boot up or if it does then it crashes in flight. I checked the event viewer and saw these errors:fsx.exe 10.0.61472.0...
  7. Repair option FSX Deluxe causes FSX to crash on splash screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repair option FSX Deluxe causes FSX to crash on splash screen: Using Window 10, did repair off of disc and now the program just dies on the splash screen. Tried all compatibility settings, run as administrator and all the troubleshooting and no solution. Was working fine except for a scenery issue and was the reason for the repair. Don't...
  8. FSX Crashes in Mid-Flight

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FSX Crashes in Mid-Flight: Hello everyone... My FSX is crashing in mid-flight (after takeoff, cruize, landing) while being online on the IVAO's network. Everything is running smooth when randomly FSX freezes and the blue circle mouse icon is appers and then crashes to deskpot (CTD). I think i have...
  9. Fsx crashes on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fsx crashes on windows 10: Problem occurs when any helicopter is flown the program crashs FSX out ,no error message the whole the FSX closes down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/fsx-crashes-on-windows-10/b5bed4d9-a6a4-4cf9-9c65-c77856887e48
  10. FSX keeps crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FSX keeps crashing: I have Microsoft FSX Deluxe Edition with the sp2 update. The game keeps crashing before a flight or a hour in. I never had this problem umtil I upgraded to windows 10' Here is the crash report; Version=1 EventType=APPCRASH EventTime=131762301668069881 ReportType=2 Consent=1...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pmdg 777 crack fsx crashes

2. FSX CRASH ALL THE TIME PMDG 777

3. fsx crashes pmdg 777

4. PMDG_777X.DLL,
  5. crash to desk top pmdg_777x.dll,
  6. pmdg 777 crash to dest top,
  7. pmdg 777x crash w10