Windows 10: FSX flight simulator

Discus and support FSX flight simulator in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can anyone help us with our Microsoft flight simulator X please? our computer completely shuts down after about 15 minutes flying time even when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JanetStocks, Dec 31, 2019.

1. FSX flight simulator

Can anyone help us with our Microsoft flight simulator X please? our computer completely shuts down after about 15 minutes flying time even when graphics are turned down low.

:)

JanetStocks, Dec 31, 2019

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator issue after Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi Rahul,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to completely uninstall Microsoft Flight Simulator and check.

Refer the steps below to uninstall.

• Press “Windows key + X”, select Control panel.
    • Open programs and features.
    • In the list of installed programs, select Microsoft Flight Simulator, and then click
      Remove.

Note: If you have earlier versions of Flight Simulator in the list of installed programs, you will have to remove them in addition to Flight Simulator.

Reinstall the Flight Simulator.

Please reply to us if the issue still persist.

ThofikhAhamad, Dec 31, 2019
  3. Chriso747 Win User
    Flight Simulator X

Some questions first:

1. Have you entered the Product Key correctly?

2. When you remove your DVD from the drive and launch FSX, does it open correctly and is there a Multiplayer option in the Main Menu?

3. Launch FSX in Free Flight mode and start any flight. Pause the flight and press Alt to get the Menu bar. Click on Help and About MS Flight Simulator. Is there a Product Key listed there at the bottom?

4. When you launch FSX, does the prompt appear for you to activate the product?

Chriso747, Dec 31, 2019
  4. kirk17 Win User

FSX flight simulator

flight simulator 2016

I am looking at flight simulator 2016, some of the ads says its from mircosoft,

I am wondering if its a upgraded version from fsx, if not are they working on a updated version of flight simulator, since fsx if over ten years old

kirk17, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

FSX flight simulator

1. FSX flight simulator - Similar Threads - FSX flight simulator

2. Will windows 11 run FSX not flight simulator 2020 but FSX and FSX-SE the steam edition....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will windows 11 run FSX not flight simulator 2020 but FSX and FSX-SE the steam edition....: Wikk WIndows 11 run FSX and FSX-SE steam I am not talking about the new Microsoft 2020 sim. Also will the video editor in 11 cause a problem with Pinnicle studio video editor?Thanks...
  3. Will windows 11 run FSX not flight simulator 2020 but FSX and FSX-SE the steam edition....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will windows 11 run FSX not flight simulator 2020 but FSX and FSX-SE the steam edition....: Wikk WIndows 11 run FSX and FSX-SE steam I am not talking about the new Microsoft 2020 sim. Also will the video editor in 11 cause a problem with Pinnicle studio video editor?Thanks...
  4. Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator: I just purchased a Dell All-in-One computer last week. I got the highest available specs.16 gb Memory11th Gen Intel i7 processor1 TB Solid State Drivex64-based processorDirect X 12However, the highest graphics they could provide Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics with shared graphics...
  5. Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX: I have had to replace my motherboard on my computer. Hard drives are the same including the one that has FSX installed on it. When I start FSX I get the error message code 1-80004005 which I believe is because the software cannot access the product key on the new hardware -...
  6. Flight simulator

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Flight simulator: I have bought, payed, the softwarecode for the Flight Simulator. How do I get started?? QWFM3-QPX6Q-KYXKQ-VYJJX-33TFZ Anders anders1632gmail.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simulator/3961aaec-fe5e-41f2-9993-33fee8da211e
  7. microsoft flight simulator fsx

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft flight simulator fsx: I understand that you can help install fsx sim on windows 10. Case number 1299988518 apparently fixed the problem. Can you help? Thanks!! LR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-fsx/05253e5a-48c1-448c-a78a-c26c43b8e6bc
  8. Flight Simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator: Since the original FS program is still very popular, If anyone at Microsoft is listening, please issue an updated version of the venerable program that is fully compatible with windows 10 and has contemporary quality graphics. I know there is a steam version, but I am talking...
  9. Flight Simulator FSX activation problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Flight Simulator FSX activation problem: I have an original copy of FSX which I bought new. Had it installed on my PC with no problem. Bought a newer, faster computer and installed it (having deleted it from the old one which I still own though no longer use) only to find that it kicks me off after 30 minutes as the...
  10. Flight Simulator FSX engl. Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator FSX engl. Version: Hey there, had to change Motherboard with Win7Pro. Unfortunately I deleted a driver after activation MB MSI Z270 but reinstalled. Everythin works but not FSX.Since than FSX shows up for a second and disapears from screen. Failure 1-80004005 leads to product activation....