Windows 10: FSX Gold Edition unable to reinstall.

Discus and support FSX Gold Edition unable to reinstall. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My first post here as I am at my wits end. Did a new install of my FSX on my desktop computer. It was never on there before. The installation went well... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by zsde, Sep 5, 2019.

1. zsde Win User

FSX Gold Edition unable to reinstall.

My first post here as I am at my wits end.
    Did a new install of my FSX on my desktop computer. It was never on there before. The installation went well and I then attempted to install my old PMDG 737 and also some old scenery and schedule files. So that messed it up and I decided to start a fresh installation of FSX and that is where I the installation now refuses to complete.

The installation is done on a clean drive E:\ Nothing else is on that drive.
    Just before the end of disk 2 the error message comes up " E:\FS\Licenses\client-issuance-ppd.xms-ms and the message appears "Please insert the disk". and that then prevents the finalisation of the installation.

I have been at it for 3 days now. Things I have done. Cleaned every and anything in my C drive and in the registry that contains FSX or FlightSimulator or MS FlightSim. Ran CCleaner. downloaded and ran the MS KB928080. Created a new Admin user to try and install it via that new user.; all without success.

Short of formatting the PC and starting from scratch, I think I have tried everything that has been suggested in the various similar posts.

Where else can I look or what other registry do I need check/change?

I also followed these instructions:
    1. Run regedit (Windowskey +R)
    2. Expand the following registry key:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CURRENTCONTROLSET\CONTROL\CLASS\{4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
    3. After you find the folder, double-click Upperfilters on the right side.
    4 . Change the value from 0 to PartMgr and then click OK. If PartMgr is already there, then leave it as is.
    5. Close Registry Editor

Trust that there may be something vital that I have overlooked.
    Thank you for any kind assistance.
    FSX Gold Edition unable to reinstall. [​IMG]

FSX Gold Edition unable to reinstall. [​IMG]

:)

zsde, Sep 5, 2019
  2. dim55 Win User

Reinstall FSX Gold in Win 10

Trying to reinstall FSX gold edition in Win 10. Disk 1 installs OK. At the end of Disk 2 I get file Insert disk ...`\Licences\client-issuance.ppd.xrm-ms.

dim55, Sep 5, 2019
  3. FSX Gold Activation

Hi,

I've been using FSX gold edition on my old Vista laptop since 2008, and now I deleted FSX and even formatted my old laptop.

and now I'm having a new Windows 10 gaming laptop and I want to install FSX again, I'm just wondering will the same activation code will be accepted as I deleted my old installation or will I face some problems ( cause I've reading a lot of subjects in some
    forums some people say the activation is just for one PC and can be deleted and reinstalled and reactivated on the same PC only) that's why I'm asking is it possible to activate my FSX on the new PC as I deleted the old installation so I don't have the same
    product on two PCs.

cause I really don't want to loss my FSX gold, I cant find any new one in the shops now and they just have the STEAM edition and as I've searching the web many said that steam edition may have problems with some add-ons and I have a lot of them so I don't
    wanna loss them that's why I cancelled the idea of buying the FSX steam edition (boxed).

hope I get a helpful answers ,

Thanks.

AbdullA_12, Sep 5, 2019
  4. FSX Gold Edition unable to reinstall.

FSX Gold edition acceleration

Hello,

As per the description, I understand that you are facing issues installing “MS Flight Simulator X – Gold Edition” in Windows 10 system.

Share this information to assist you better.

• How are trying to install the game?
    • If you are installing game from a CD. Did you check by inserting different game CD into your computer?
    The issue could be caused if the installation disk of Flight Simulator X Gold Edition is corrupted or not working.

Following link is an article on Troubleshoot graphics issues in Flight Simulator X:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/925722?wa=wsignin1.0

To check Compatibility of any game on Windows 10, enter the product name and click on
    Search in the link below:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-in/windows/compatibility/Error/Index

Refer to the suggestion given by Jim Beam Black
    from the link below:

fsx for windows 10

Please post your query regarding Xbox games in the link provided below:

Xbox forum:

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_support/xbox_on_windows_support/default.aspx

Hope this helps!

Get back to us if you have queries regarding Windows, we will be happy to help you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

FSX Gold Edition unable to reinstall.

1. FSX Gold Edition unable to reinstall. - Similar Threads - FSX Gold Edition

2. Still unable to activate FSX premium edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Still unable to activate FSX premium edition: I get the activation error code 1-80004005. I have tried running the resetsldl followed by running the repair installation. Any help would be appreciated....
  3. Still unable to activate FSX premium edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still unable to activate FSX premium edition: I get the activation error code 1-80004005. I have tried running the resetsldl followed by running the repair installation. Any help would be appreciated....
  4. Still unable to activate FSX premium edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft FSX Gold Edition Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft FSX Gold Edition Activation: Good Evening,I had Microsoft FSX Gold Edition loaded on another computer hard drive which has failed. I have purchased another pc and have loaded the software and activated but when I run the software I get an error code 1-80004005. Can someone please help?Best Regards,Jacob...
  6. FSX Gold Edition Activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX Gold Edition Activation: When installed no activation prompt appears and a failure code appears https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fsx-gold-edition-activation/d1b7e407-d574-419c-9e1b-1bff4c17b628
  7. Fsx Gold registration problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fsx Gold registration problems: I have a problem that has been well documented but i have been unable to cure following the Regedit and other fixes. Having de installed and the reinstalled Acceleration and completed a flight and then rebooted it is still asking for me to register each time at start up and...
  8. Iam trying to activate my FSX GOLD EDITION DELUXE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Iam trying to activate my FSX GOLD EDITION DELUXE: I am trying to activate my FSX GOLD EDITION DELUXE, Uninstall the software and install again and again is not working??? Any body know how to make work?...
  9. FSX Gold Edition unable to reinstall.

in Windows 10 Support
    FSX Gold Edition unable to reinstall.: My first post here as I am at my wits end. Did a new install of my FSX on my desktop computer. It was never on there before. The installation went well and I then attempted to install my old PMDG 737 and also some old scenery and schedule files. So that messed it up and I...
  10. Install FSX Gold Edition on Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install FSX Gold Edition on Windows 10 Pro: Hi all, I would like some support for installing my FSX Gold edition 2006. What other support programme do I need to make it work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/install-fsx-gold-edition-on-windows-10-pro/fa3cf8cc-f8a6-4ea2-99a3-980fdc29283d