Windows 10: Fsx Gold registration problems

Discus and support Fsx Gold registration problems in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a problem that has been well documented but i have been unable to cure following the Regedit and other fixes. Having de installed and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MarkRanson, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Fsx Gold registration problems

I have a problem that has been well documented but i have been unable to cure following the Regedit and other fixes.

Having de installed and the reinstalled Acceleration and completed a flight and then rebooted it is still asking for me to register each time at start up and each time is accepted but then asks again after 30 mins.
    I have the gold edition and have only been able to regester using the Acceleration code for both the FSX and Acceleration installation. The code for the base FSX which came with the game isn’t recognised.

:)

MarkRanson, Mar 18, 2021
  2. Lumpy20 Win User

FSX Acceleration - Windows 10

Hi,

I have been running FSX Gold +Acceleration for some time but after the Anniversary update of Windows 10 I get the usual activation errors.

Initially I uninstalled and reinstalled FSX Gold, this registered OK and ran with Multiplayer Mode listed as an option.

Then I installed Acceleration and the troubles began. Initially the 1-80004005 error and ran KB928080 as well as others listed by Microsoft as a 'fix' for FSX Acceleration registration.

I then restarted the PC but the error changed to 8-c0000006, which persists.

Uninstalling Acceleration removes this error but Direct X10 and other features of FSX are missing.

Yes, I did the Registry 'fix' of partmgr to PartMgr but nothing changed.

Some suggestion are to create a new user account but I would prefer not to do this.

Are there any alternate suggestions that might help?

FSX-Gold +Acceleration did work on the PC previously.

Regards, KH

Lumpy20, Mar 18, 2021
  3. Chris348 Win User
    Activation Error for FSX Gold on Windows 10

My computer running Vista went phutt recently, so I bought a new PC running Windows 10. I installed FSX Gold successfully. putting in the registration key when asked. Upon running FSX, a message appears 'Activation error code 1-80004005'. It is apparent
    that the activation data is not reaching Microsoft's server, as after 30 minutes FSX stops as it is considered not regstered. FSX was fine on Vista.

Have scoured the internet for help, but with no success. Any help gratefully received.

Chris348, Mar 18, 2021
  4. zsde Win User

Fsx Gold registration problems

FSX Gold Edition unable to reinstall.

My first post here as I am at my wits end.
    Did a new install of my FSX on my desktop computer. It was never on there before. The installation went well and I then attempted to install my old PMDG 737 and also some old scenery and schedule files. So that messed it up and I decided to start a fresh installation of FSX and that is where I the installation now refuses to complete.

The installation is done on a clean drive E:\ Nothing else is on that drive.
    Just before the end of disk 2 the error message comes up " E:\FS\Licenses\client-issuance-ppd.xms-ms and the message appears "Please insert the disk". and that then prevents the finalisation of the installation.

I have been at it for 3 days now. Things I have done. Cleaned every and anything in my C drive and in the registry that contains FSX or FlightSimulator or MS FlightSim. Ran CCleaner. downloaded and ran the MS KB928080. Created a new Admin user to try and install it via that new user.; all without success.

Short of formatting the PC and starting from scratch, I think I have tried everything that has been suggested in the various similar posts.

Where else can I look or what other registry do I need check/change?

I also followed these instructions:
    1. Run regedit (Windowskey +R)
    2. Expand the following registry key:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CURRENTCONTROLSET\CONTROL\CLASS\{4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
    3. After you find the folder, double-click Upperfilters on the right side.
    4 . Change the value from 0 to PartMgr and then click OK. If PartMgr is already there, then leave it as is.
    5. Close Registry Editor

Trust that there may be something vital that I have overlooked.
    Thank you for any kind assistance.
    Fsx Gold registration problems [​IMG]

Fsx Gold registration problems [​IMG]

Thema:

Fsx Gold registration problems

1. Fsx Gold registration problems - Similar Threads - Fsx Gold registration

2. MS Flight Simulator FSX Gold Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Flight Simulator FSX Gold Edition: FSX Error 1-80004005 after installing Acceleration Expansion pack.How to handle the error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-flight-simulator-fsx-gold-edition/f0a8fa77-2c59-4328-9cca-cdd68a49af9a
  3. MS Flight Simulator FSX Gold Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Flight Simulator FSX Gold Edition: FSX Error 1-80004005 after installing Acceleration Expansion pack.How to handle the error? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-flight-simulator-fsx-gold-edition/f0a8fa77-2c59-4328-9cca-cdd68a49af9a
  4. MS Flight Simulator FSX Gold Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft FSX Gold Edition Activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft FSX Gold Edition Activation: Good Evening,I had Microsoft FSX Gold Edition loaded on another computer hard drive which has failed. I have purchased another pc and have loaded the software and activated but when I run the software I get an error code 1-80004005. Can someone please help?Best Regards,Jacob...
  6. FSX Activation after Registration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX Activation after Registration: I recently purchased a used Flight Simulator X, in the original box with CD Key. Installation was normal as was Registration with the server. After about 30 minutes, a box popped up saying i need to "activate" the software to continue using it. I did the customary searches on...
  7. FSX Gold Edition Activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX Gold Edition Activation: When installed no activation prompt appears and a failure code appears https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fsx-gold-edition-activation/d1b7e407-d574-419c-9e1b-1bff4c17b628
  8. FSX Gold Edition unable to reinstall.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX Gold Edition unable to reinstall.: My first post here as I am at my wits end. Did a new install of my FSX on my desktop computer. It was never on there before. The installation went well and I then attempted to install my old PMDG 737 and also some old scenery and schedule files. So that messed it up and I...
  9. FSX Gold Edition unable to reinstall.

in Windows 10 Support
    FSX Gold Edition unable to reinstall.: My first post here as I am at my wits end. Did a new install of my FSX on my desktop computer. It was never on there before. The installation went well and I then attempted to install my old PMDG 737 and also some old scenery and schedule files. So that messed it up and I...
  10. Win 10 Fsx registration

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Win 10 Fsx registration: fsx will not accept the register code on new win 10 desk top which was OK on previous win 8 puter. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-fsx-registration/8dc6f399-5991-419c-a1f5-57b5278099cc