Windows 10: FSX: how can I get into contact again with the airport tower after loading again a saved...

Discus and support FSX: how can I get into contact again with the airport tower after loading again a saved... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After landing on Kristiansund airport in Norway, directed into a parking position, engine cut-off and saving the flight. Next day loading the flight ,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Cayenne30, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Cayenne30 Win User

FSX: how can I get into contact again with the airport tower after loading again a saved...

After landing on Kristiansund airport in Norway, directed into a parking position, engine cut-off and saving the flight. Next day loading the flight , starting again in the parked position, opening the ATC window in order to contact tower for taxiing, I saw only one entry under No. 1 switch on follow me arrows, same of course when I saved the flight. I looked up the key allocations list but could not find anything that fits.

Is there anything I can do about that. I am on a Scandinavian roundtrip with the Consolidated PBY.

:)

Cayenne30, Feb 20, 2021
  2. Chriso747 Win User

Selecting an addon scenery airport

Which Flight Sim software are you referring to? If you are using FSX, then the installed add on scenery needs to be at the top of your list in your Scenery Library for it to take priority over the default scenery. FSX will read from Priority 1 downwards
    and of course, you will be able to tell the difference between the two when FSX is launched for that area.

Re: your second page of add on airports. Are you referring to the Add on folder in the FSX directory, that contains folders for Scenery and Texture? But then, this is just a list of loaded add ons and are not subject to any page limitations. But first
    clarify which Flt. Sim you are using.

Chriso747, Feb 20, 2021
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Feb 20, 2021
  4. FSX: how can I get into contact again with the airport tower after loading again a saved...

FSX Opening Fault

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties you are facing with the launching of the FSX. To have clarity on the issue we would like to know, if you have tried any troubleshooting steps.

We would like to inform you that Flight Simulator X is not compatible in Windows 10. However, we would suggest you to try these steps and check if you get the error.

1. Completely uninstall FSX.
    2. Remove all files that are in
      C:\Program Files.

3. Reboot the machine and disable any
      security software or firewalls for the period of the install and activation.
    4. Install FSX in
      compatibility
      mode.
    5. Activate FSX from first startup.
    6. Reboot the PC and check.

If the above steps did not fix the issue, then follow these steps after installing the FSX in compatibility mode:

1. Press Windows + R key from the keyboard and type
      regedit.
    2. Expand the following registry key:
      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CURRENTCONTROLSET\CONTROL\CLASS\{4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
    3. After you find the folder, double-click
      Upperfilters on the right side.
    4. Delete all other values except
      PartMgr.
    5. Close Registry Editor.
    6. Start FSX you should get the registration wizard.
    7. Activate and reboot the system to check the issue.

As an additional information, you can refer Solve
    problems with activation issues for Microsoft games and mapping programs
    article, if this helps you to troubleshoot.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

FSX: how can I get into contact again with the airport tower after loading again a saved...

1. FSX: how can I get into contact again with the airport tower after loading again a saved... - Similar Threads - FSX contact again

2. How can I get my keys to work again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my keys to work again?: One day, after I logged into my computer, I couldn't type anything into the search bar. At first, I didn't think much about it and just assumed that I only had to restart it and everything would go back to normal. Wrong. It still wouldn't type anything, no matter what key I...
  3. why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...: Don't need itDon't want itDon't care for itI'm getting tired of uninstalling it on every windows updatePlease stop forcing it on me. It makes me feel depressed, humiliated, forced to swallow garbage. I feel like crying every time this happened. Are you trying to make me...
  4. why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...: Don't need itDon't want itDon't care for itI'm getting tired of uninstalling it on every windows updatePlease stop forcing it on me. It makes me feel depressed, humiliated, forced to swallow garbage. I feel like crying every time this happened. Are you trying to make me...
  5. How can I get my laptop to work again?

How can I get my laptop to work again?: Please help!My laptop hasn't responded to anything I've read on here and I don't know what to do. My screen is frozen, touch screen doesn't work, and keypad and mouse tracker are unresponsive. How do I get my laptop to work again?...
  6. How can I get my PC to work again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get my PC to work again: I recently wanted to update my windows 10 to a more recent version so I could possibly activate my windows, As trying to activate it wouldn't work. I read online that it's because the boot partition didn't have enough space on it for the update, I could simply allocate more...
  7. Windows doesn't load. Restarting again and again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows doesn't load. Restarting again and again: Hello everyone. I do not know why but my laptop does't load windows.I read many questions here.And also this oneThis instruction will help me i guess but windows tell me my password is wrong microsoft password/emailPower on and off your computer three timesOn the third time,...
  8. Windows doesn't load. Restarting again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows doesn't load. Restarting again and again: Hello everyone. I do not know why but my laptop does't load windows.I read many questions here.And also this oneThis instruction will help me i guess but windows tell me my password is wrong microsoft password/emailPower on and off your computer three timesOn the third time,...
  9. Windows doesn't load. Restarting again and again

10. How can I get Windows Hello to work again?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can I get Windows Hello to work again?: I have a new Surface Pro 7, purchased in November, 2019. Windows Hello facial recognition has stopped working. Fingerprint has never worked. I can only use PIN. Tried setting up again several times but keep getting a message: Couldn't find a compatible camera with Windows...