Windows 10: FSX keeps crashing mid flight.

Discus and support FSX keeps crashing mid flight. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all, so I have FSX Steam Edition and I've noticed that it keeps crashing mid flight without warning.The mouse will do the blue spinning thing and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by scottbotham, Aug 2, 2021.

1. FSX keeps crashing mid flight.

Hi all, so I have FSX Steam Edition and I've noticed that it keeps crashing mid flight without warning.The mouse will do the blue spinning thing and then the game will just close. 9/10 it'll do it as I go to change view from cockpit to virtual cockpit or locked spot etc.I dont really know what to do? My pc can definitely run it. I play using a gaming laptop.Any suggestions?

:)

scottbotham, Aug 2, 2021
  2. JoeHoeft Win User

FSX Fatal error mid flight

Hi I have FSX and just installed it on my new computer. I have used FSX before so I'm no new to it but I keep running into this problem of Fatal error messages popping up mid flight and crashing the game. I use Windows 10 and have a 64 bit processor and
    a GTX 960 graphics card and a lot of RAM so in technical terms I should be clear but is there anything I can do to fix this? It is really discouraging to get 4 hours into a transatlantic flight and it crash on me.I've messed around with the graphic settings
    a bit but nothing seems to be working. Any ideas?

JoeHoeft, Aug 2, 2021
  3. iMohiX Win User
    FSX Crashes in Mid-Flight

Hello everyone...

My FSX is crashing in mid-flight (after takeoff, cruize, landing) while being online on the IVAO's network. Everything is running smooth when randomly FSX freezes and the blue circle mouse icon is appers
    and then crashes to deskpot (CTD). I think i have tried everything. I tried to uninstall the fsx with a lot of add-ons (120 gb), didn't work. I tried to install the uiautomationcore.dll,
    didn't work. Tried to run in windowed mode, didn't work. Tried to run in fullscreen mode , didn't work...

Specs:

I5 3470

4gb DDR4

Intel HD 2500

I was searching in the crash history and i found the module what causes the crash.

Leírás

A hibát okozó alkalmazás elérési útja:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe

Probléma-aláírás

Problémaesemény neve:
    APPCRASH

Alkalmazásnév:
    fsx.exe

Alkalmazásverzió:

Alkalmazás időbélyegzője:
    46fadb14

Hiba - modul neve:
    FSUIPC4.dll

Hiba - modul verziója:

Hiba - modul időbélyegzője:

Kivételkód:
    c0000005

Kivétel - eltolás:

Operációs rendszer verziója:

Területibeállítás-azonosító:

További adatok a problémáról

Gyűjtőazonosító:
    164707c8ab91185ac769719d8af045fe (-465685170)

Sorr, it is hungarian, but the module what causes the crash in the FSUIPC4.dll.

So, what can i do now?

iMohiX, Aug 2, 2021
  4. Chriso747 Win User

FSX keeps crashing mid flight.

FSX Fatal error mid flight

I also use FSX and can identify with your problem. Firstly, what is your error message? Secondly, your card is great but what are your specs on your CPU, Ram, monitor, etc. The processor is much more critical to FSX than the graphics card. As you know
    a program crash at any point in the game can be caused by a myriad of factors. All it takes is one conflict to crash FSX, whether a crash to desktop, a freeze, BSOD, black screen with/without sound, etc. So, it won't be easy to isolate the problem, even
    in a few steps.

So, check the error message, preferably in your Event Viewer, at time of crash. It could give an indication as to how to go about dealing with it. However, in the meantime, just to help you along your flight path without having to restart the whole flight,
    periodically save the flight, say every 20-30 minutes. So, if there's a crash, you can just reload from that point and continue on. Not a solution by any means, but it will keep you going until you can identify where the problem is. The problem could
    be simple, such as lowering your settings, especially, autogen, scenery details, LOD radius, traffic, clouds, and even maybe removing any addon scenery and aircraft. You mention that you were flying transatlantic when this happened. Did you have the sim
    rate set to over 8X?

Let us know - others with suggestions may chime in.

Chriso747, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

FSX keeps crashing mid flight.

1. FSX keeps crashing mid flight. - Similar Threads - FSX keeps crashing

2. Will windows 11 run FSX not flight simulator 2020 but FSX and FSX-SE the steam edition....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will windows 11 run FSX not flight simulator 2020 but FSX and FSX-SE the steam edition....: Wikk WIndows 11 run FSX and FSX-SE steam I am not talking about the new Microsoft 2020 sim. Also will the video editor in 11 cause a problem with Pinnicle studio video editor?Thanks...
  3. Will windows 11 run FSX not flight simulator 2020 but FSX and FSX-SE the steam edition....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will windows 11 run FSX not flight simulator 2020 but FSX and FSX-SE the steam edition....: Wikk WIndows 11 run FSX and FSX-SE steam I am not talking about the new Microsoft 2020 sim. Also will the video editor in 11 cause a problem with Pinnicle studio video editor?Thanks...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX: I have had to replace my motherboard on my computer. Hard drives are the same including the one that has FSX installed on it. When I start FSX I get the error message code 1-80004005 which I believe is because the software cannot access the product key on the new hardware -...
  5. microsoft flight simulator fsx

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft flight simulator fsx: I understand that you can help install fsx sim on windows 10. Case number 1299988518 apparently fixed the problem. Can you help? Thanks!! LR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-flight-simulator-fsx/05253e5a-48c1-448c-a78a-c26c43b8e6bc
  6. FSX flight simulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX flight simulator: Can anyone help us with our Microsoft flight simulator X please? our computer completely shuts down after about 15 minutes flying time even when graphics are turned down low....
  7. FSX Crashes in Mid-Flight

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FSX Crashes in Mid-Flight: Hello everyone... My FSX is crashing in mid-flight (after takeoff, cruize, landing) while being online on the IVAO's network. Everything is running smooth when randomly FSX freezes and the blue circle mouse icon is appers and then crashes to deskpot (CTD). I think i have...
  8. Flight Simulator FSX activation problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Flight Simulator FSX activation problem: I have an original copy of FSX which I bought new. Had it installed on my PC with no problem. Bought a newer, faster computer and installed it (having deleted it from the old one which I still own though no longer use) only to find that it kicks me off after 30 minutes as the...
  9. FSX keeps crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FSX keeps crashing: I have Microsoft FSX Deluxe Edition with the sp2 update. The game keeps crashing before a flight or a hour in. I never had this problem umtil I upgraded to windows 10' Here is the crash report; Version=1 EventType=APPCRASH EventTime=131762301668069881 ReportType=2 Consent=1...
  10. Flight Simulator FSX engl. Version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator FSX engl. Version: Hey there, had to change Motherboard with Win7Pro. Unfortunately I deleted a driver after activation MB MSI Z270 but reinstalled. Everythin works but not FSX.Since than FSX shows up for a second and disapears from screen. Failure 1-80004005 leads to product activation....