Windows 10: FSX problems with a new computer with windows 10

Discus and support FSX problems with a new computer with windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I've been trying to install Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe edition on my new PC running windows 10 and it won't install. Basically what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MichaelWoods118, Jan 22, 2021.

1. FSX problems with a new computer with windows 10

Hello,

I've been trying to install Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe edition on my new PC running windows 10 and it won't install.

Basically what it is doing is it starts to install and the gets stuck about the point where it is "removing applications". At this point it just freezes up and all I can do is task manager it.

I've tried a clean boot. I even called microsoft and someone worked on it for about an hour but then dropped out. Then when I called back they said we don't support that and come here for help. Help!

Thanks Mike

:)

MichaelWoods118, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Lumpy20 Win User

FSX Acceleration - Windows 10

Hi,

I have been running FSX Gold +Acceleration for some time but after the Anniversary update of Windows 10 I get the usual activation errors.

Initially I uninstalled and reinstalled FSX Gold, this registered OK and ran with Multiplayer Mode listed as an option.

Then I installed Acceleration and the troubles began. Initially the 1-80004005 error and ran KB928080 as well as others listed by Microsoft as a 'fix' for FSX Acceleration registration.

I then restarted the PC but the error changed to 8-c0000006, which persists.

Uninstalling Acceleration removes this error but Direct X10 and other features of FSX are missing.

Yes, I did the Registry 'fix' of partmgr to PartMgr but nothing changed.

Some suggestion are to create a new user account but I would prefer not to do this.

Are there any alternate suggestions that might help?

FSX-Gold +Acceleration did work on the PC previously.

Regards, KH

Lumpy20, Jan 22, 2021
  3. ou toppie Win User
    windows 10 graphics and fsx

Good day All
    first post so I hope it is in the correct place.
    I upgraded from W7 to W10 and the only problem I had with fsx was that my 2nd monitor(acer AL1715) will only show the right hand half of the screen when I drag a screenshot from the No1 monitor(Samsung syncmaster p2350).
    When NOT in fsx the 2nd monitor shows full screen if I drag from No1 screen.
    Seems like it is a compatibility problem if it will work ok when not in fsx.
    I know the acer is old monitor but W10 must have accepted the old driver for this if it shows ok when not in fsx.
    I have asked this question in the FS forums but no suggestions.
    can anyone help please
    I thanks
    Mike

ou toppie, Jan 22, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

FSX problems with a new computer with windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 22, 2021
Thema:

FSX problems with a new computer with windows 10

1. FSX problems with a new computer with windows 10 - Similar Threads - FSX problems computer

2. Windows 10 new computer problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 new computer problem: Hi! so i just recently built a new computer for my sister and was very excited to get it working for her. All that was left to do was install windows on it and then she would be able to enjoy her new pc! So, I went about the old way of installing windows, which was through...
  3. Windows 10 new computer problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 new computer problem: Hi! so i just recently built a new computer for my sister and was very excited to get it working for her. All that was left to do was install windows on it and then she would be able to enjoy her new pc! So, I went about the old way of installing windows, which was through...
  4. Windows 10 new computer problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Activate FSX after new installation Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate FSX after new installation Windows 10: Have purchased CDs for FSX Gold and XP. CD Key for Gold is ok Cannot install XP until Gold activated No one seems to welcome phone activation Wizard: This is installation ID 012431-656515-525904-216084-058256-184930-673830-469544-622410 Give it to the operator; Get...
  6. FSX problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX problem: Why my aircraft always turn right by it self? no auto pilot. i think is was my joystick issues https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fsx-problem/a44eaa09-0add-4cbd-b3fc-a9801f1e78b5
  7. WINDOWS 10 FSX

WINDOWS 10 FSX: WINDOWS 10 FSX Does not accept loaded airplanes-any suggested assistance sites or downloaded tutorials available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-fsx/f198ac53-8e30-464f-b556-a57d292d0225
  8. FSX problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    FSX problems: Hello I have been having problems with my FSX for a while now and it seemed to be occurring after I had installed some add on aircraft as well as woai for real world airlines. I thought that by uninstalling and reinstalling the game that it would help to fix the issues....
  9. Loading FSX onto a Windows 10 Computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Loading FSX onto a Windows 10 Computer: I am attempting to load FSX onto a new windows 10 computer from the original DVD. The load begins then stops during the act of "removing applications (29%). It will not move past that point. I ask this question yesterday and was told to try using "compatibility mode". The...
  10. Problem with loading FSX

Problem with loading FSX: Just got my brand new Alienware X51 and I'm having trouble loading FSX. I keep getting hung up at the point where it's "removing Apps". It will not progress beyond that point. Got any recommendations on loading on this machine? MYBeachBum...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fsx install stuck on removing applications