Windows 10: fsx will run on windows 10 ,but you have too do a petition on your pc to run xp .i believe...

Discus and support fsx will run on windows 10 ,but you have too do a petition on your pc to run xp .i believe... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; .paul hope that will work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by paulbowen2, Aug 26, 2019.

1. fsx will run on windows 10 ,but you have too do a petition on your pc to run xp .i believe...

.paul hope that will work

:)

paulbowen2, Aug 26, 2019
  2. race58 Win User

Trouble running FSX in "BootCamp"

Thanks for the reply.

I believe I have more than enough computer to run FSX

If not please let me know.

Along with the following list,

I am running HighSierra OS and I have a 2TB fusion drive

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)

AMD Radeon R9 M395 2 GB

Processor Name: Intel Core i5

Processor Speed: 3.3 GHz

Total Number of Cores:

L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB

L3 Cache: 6 MB

Memory: 8 GB 1867 MHz DDR3

I have also looked at the link you provided at FSX

and the issue I am having is not listed.

Thsnkd again

Ed

race58, Aug 26, 2019
  3. Petition Started to Extend Windows XP Life; 75,000 Sign in Three Weeks

Infoworld started a Save XP petition on their website. The main goal of this petition is to get Microsoft to continue handing out Windows XP licenses beyond the June 30 deadline Microsoft put out. Fortunately for Windows XP diehards everywhere, an astounding 75,000 people have signed this petition so far. Infoworld plans on presenting this petition to Microsoft when they reach 100,000 signatures. If you have not already done so, I suggest you sign the petition if you feel that Windows XP should be around a little longer than June 30, 2008.

Source: Infoworld

zekrahminator, Aug 26, 2019
  4. Lumpy20 Win User

fsx will run on windows 10 ,but you have too do a petition on your pc to run xp .i believe...

FSX Acceleration - Windows 10

Hi,

I have been running FSX Gold +Acceleration for some time but after the Anniversary update of Windows 10 I get the usual activation errors.

Initially I uninstalled and reinstalled FSX Gold, this registered OK and ran with Multiplayer Mode listed as an option.

Then I installed Acceleration and the troubles began. Initially the 1-80004005 error and ran KB928080 as well as others listed by Microsoft as a 'fix' for FSX Acceleration registration.

I then restarted the PC but the error changed to 8-c0000006, which persists.

Uninstalling Acceleration removes this error but Direct X10 and other features of FSX are missing.

Yes, I did the Registry 'fix' of partmgr to PartMgr but nothing changed.

Some suggestion are to create a new user account but I would prefer not to do this.

Are there any alternate suggestions that might help?

FSX-Gold +Acceleration did work on the PC previously.

Regards, KH

Lumpy20, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

fsx will run on windows 10 ,but you have too do a petition on your pc to run xp .i believe...

1. fsx will run on windows 10 ,but you have too do a petition on your pc to run xp .i believe... - Similar Threads - fsx run too

2. I do not have windows 10 I have the windows 7 I believe can you help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not have windows 10 I have the windows 7 I believe can you help?: I do not have windows 10 I have the windows 7 I believe can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-do-not-have-windows-10-i-have-the-windows-7-i/23178219-59a5-4057-8331-70e234764099
  3. I do not have windows 10 I have the windows 7 I believe can you help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I do not have windows 10 I have the windows 7 I believe can you help?: I do not have windows 10 I have the windows 7 I believe can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-do-not-have-windows-10-i-have-the-windows-7-i/23178219-59a5-4057-8331-70e234764099
  4. Running a windows XP screensaver on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Running a windows XP screensaver on Windows 10: Hi everyone, I came across this forum while troubleshooting and I am hoping someone might be able to help me. I am trying to enable an old screensaver from 2005 (Win XP era) to run on my Win10 home PC. It is called Rainy Screensaver from Elastic Systems (now defunct.) I...
  5. running windows xp games on windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    running windows xp games on windows 10: hi there, so im trying to run windows xp games on windows 10 the one i want to run is dinner dash and the pop cap games and i see such bad performace on windows 10 on thease games. and i have no idea why. the games flicker and randomly close i have them running on windows 10...
  6. FSX won't run on RDP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX won't run on RDP: I recently received my gaming pc from a shipping company and I do not have a monitor for it so I have to use RDP to use it. FSX won't run with RDP for some reason and it shows a error message when I try to run it. Is there any way I can bypass this and run it any way? Thank...
  7. Do older PC have issues running windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Do older PC have issues running windows 10?: I just upgraded my pc from windows 7 to windows 10 and my pc crashes unexpectedly giving me the kernel power 41 task 63 error which doesn't provide me any information on to what the problem could be. I have updated drivers, performed chkdsk, dism, and sfc scans to try solve...
  8. How do I run an XP CD Rom on WIndows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I run an XP CD Rom on WIndows 10?: I have some very old eductional CD ROMS that I want to play on my Windows 10 PC. Nothing happens when I try the .exe file. I tried running in compatibility mode, but again nothing happened. The CD ros says it is compatiable with WIndows 95/98/ME/2000/XP Any help...
  9. Run Windows XP Application on Windows 10

Run Windows XP Application on Windows 10: Hi, for the past 6-7 years I've been running an old legacy software program (AltaPoint 4.0) for my veterinary practice on Windows 7 in a virtual WINXP Environment. Just bought a new Windows 10 computer and can't find a way to download WINXP software to run in a virtual...
  10. Running XP Software in Windows 10

Running XP Software in Windows 10: I have software that will only run on XP. it is a database with years of contacts and text templales that I still use extensively. what is the best way to set this up under Windows 10? | read about VMware on here but my knowledge level is limited. Enongh to be...