Windows 10: Fsx windows 10 install

Discus and support Fsx windows 10 install in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Just bought a new laptop, details below... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Scott683266, May 9, 2019.

1. Fsx windows 10 install

Just bought a new laptop, details below

https://www.pcworldbusiness.co.uk/c...MIzovro6iP4gIV2Od3Ch30awqfEAQYBCABEgLaEvD_BwE

Installed Flight Sim X, installation compelted , i noticeed it didn’t create a desktop shortcut , so i have to open it through system files. Managed to open fsx menu and adjust settings etc , when i proceed to prese play , the resolution of the sceen then decreses to half scrreen , a message appears about the resolution being changed and then a message about blurry apps ( Fix apps that are blurry ) , screen goes black and nothing happens , the fsx menu music continues to play. Try closing the game through ctl.alt.del but it has bo affect, direct 9 dosen’t appear in the settings , as far as i know my drivers are up to date .

Any suggestions ?

:)

Scott683266, May 9, 2019
  2. Al-63 Win User

fsx Installation on windows 10

Having same problem. FSX. Win10. Had to reinstall Windows. Now when attempting to reinstall FSX, I insert FSX DVD #1 and get Microsoft Flight Simulator X installshield wizard...Removing Applications. It asks for disc #2 and then after a few minutes I get:

Microsoft Flight Simulator X Error.

Error 1722. There is a problem with this windows installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact support personnel.

Then:

Feature Transfer Error

Error: - 1603 Fatal Error During installation.

Consult Windows Installer Help.

Have tried multiple times. Unable to uninstall the non running FSX in order to do a fresh install... I followed the steps listed above and it did not solve the problem.

Help.

Al-63, May 9, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 9, 2019
  4. Lumpy20 Win User

Fsx windows 10 install

FSX Acceleration - Windows 10

Hi,

I have been running FSX Gold +Acceleration for some time but after the Anniversary update of Windows 10 I get the usual activation errors.

Initially I uninstalled and reinstalled FSX Gold, this registered OK and ran with Multiplayer Mode listed as an option.

Then I installed Acceleration and the troubles began. Initially the 1-80004005 error and ran KB928080 as well as others listed by Microsoft as a 'fix' for FSX Acceleration registration.

I then restarted the PC but the error changed to 8-c0000006, which persists.

Uninstalling Acceleration removes this error but Direct X10 and other features of FSX are missing.

Yes, I did the Registry 'fix' of partmgr to PartMgr but nothing changed.

Some suggestion are to create a new user account but I would prefer not to do this.

Are there any alternate suggestions that might help?

FSX-Gold +Acceleration did work on the PC previously.

Regards, KH

Lumpy20, May 9, 2019
Thema:

Fsx windows 10 install

1. Fsx windows 10 install - Similar Threads - Fsx install

2. Issue faced while installing MS FSX Gold edition using Disc 1 and 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issue faced while installing MS FSX Gold edition using Disc 1 and 2: The problem that I'm facing is that the disc 1 installation is done in say about ~15 mins, but the disc 2 takes forever. In the installation progress bar i get about 11 bars with the Disc 1 and then the computer tells me to insert the disc 2. After installing disc 2, the...
  3. Installed FSX on Win 10 laptop - should I install SP1 and or 2 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed FSX on Win 10 laptop - should I install SP1 and or 2 ?: see subject - thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installed-fsx-on-win-10-laptop-should-i-install/129136a0-f5f2-4ade-af50-5a2330515fcc
  4. FSX Steam Edition: Error ID = 28 "Unable to install message filter"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX Steam Edition: Error ID = 28 "Unable to install message filter": I've used FSX Steam edition on my laptop earlier, with no issues. Recently I tried to reinstall it, I'm receiving this error: Error ID = 28 "Unable to install message filter". I don't use a VPN on my system. How do I resolve this issue?[ATTACH]...
  5. FSX - I had windows 10 installed on my computer and FSX Enterprise edition does not want to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX - I had windows 10 installed on my computer and FSX Enterprise edition does not want to...: After deleting FSX from my PC, I tried to re-install the program but in the first few seconds, I was presented with a question which had 2 options for me, and whatever choice I made, the program instal halted and sent me back to the start. Can you tell me how to get past...
  6. i installed FSX onto my win10 machine...works great...except for multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i installed FSX onto my win10 machine...works great...except for multiplayer: it keeps saying to check the network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-fsx-onto-my-win10-machineworks/75bc516e-a832-40ed-bade-7b336cb71385
  7. i installed FSX onto my win10 machine...works great...except for multiplayer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i installed FSX onto my win10 machine...works great...except for multiplayer: it keeps saying to check the network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/i-installed-fsx-onto-my-win10-machineworks/75bc516e-a832-40ed-bade-7b336cb71385
  8. Error code 1722 when installing fsx on Lenovo all in one pc with windows 10 version 1803

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 1722 when installing fsx on Lenovo all in one pc with windows 10 version 1803: Could someone please help me, for the life of me i cannot figure out what is going on, I've had fsx installed on this pc before and never had an issue, for some reason now i cannot install it as error 1722 continuously rejects it. Any help would be greatly appreciated....
  9. ARE YOU STRUGGLING TO INSTALL FSX DELUX & ACCELERATOR IN WINDOWS 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ARE YOU STRUGGLING TO INSTALL FSX DELUX & ACCELERATOR IN WINDOWS 10?: I have been using FSX since it arrived on the shelves and has been through a number of hardware and software platforms with my FSX installation growing on a regular basis with addons and the like. My latest change of platform in both hardware and software meant going from...
  10. Install FSX Gold Edition on Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install FSX Gold Edition on Windows 10 Pro: Hi all, I would like some support for installing my FSX Gold edition 2006. What other support programme do I need to make it work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/install-fsx-gold-edition-on-windows-10-pro/fa3cf8cc-f8a6-4ea2-99a3-980fdc29283d