Windows 10: Ftp Windows Command Line Lcd Command

Discus and support Ftp Windows Command Line Lcd Command in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm using Windows command line for getting some files from a ftp server.I need to change the local directory during the session.I tried using 'lcd'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sunnydays00, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Ftp Windows Command Line Lcd Command

I'm using Windows command line for getting some files from a ftp server.I need to change the local directory during the session.I tried using 'lcd' command but it's not working. I displayed that the command is executed correctly but when i download the files they are downloaded on another directory default?.Retyping 'lcd' to show the actual local directory i can see it does not change.The code i used is written belowlcd C:\Myfolder\MySubFolderI tryed also the cmd with administrative priviledges, but it is the same.Thank You.

:)

Sunnydays00, Aug 5, 2022
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Ftp Windows Command Line Lcd Command :)

Naki, Aug 5, 2022
  3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Aug 5, 2022
  4. RavenMind Win User

Ftp Windows Command Line Lcd Command

Command line/tab

Hello. I've looked everywhere I can think of and can't seem to find a list of command line commands. Does such a list exist, and if so does anyone know where I can find it?

Also, I read in an older post that a command to let you open GPU-Z to a specific tab was going to be included in the next release. I was just wondering if that is the case and if so, how do I use it?

Thanks very much for a wonderful piece of software! *Smile Ftp Windows Command Line Lcd Command :)

RM

RavenMind, Aug 5, 2022
Thema:

Ftp Windows Command Line Lcd Command

1. Ftp Windows Command Line Lcd Command - Similar Threads - Ftp Command Line

2. Ftp Windows Command Line Lcd Command

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ftp Windows Command Line Lcd Command: I'm using Windows command line for getting some files from a ftp server.I need to change the local directory during the session.I tried using 'lcd' command but it's not working. I displayed that the command is executed correctly but when i download the files they are...
  3. Ftp Windows Command Line Lcd Command

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ftp Windows Command Line Lcd Command: I'm using Windows command line for getting some files from a ftp server.I need to change the local directory during the session.I tried using 'lcd' command but it's not working. I displayed that the command is executed correctly but when i download the files they are...
  4. Command Prompt FTP hanging on 'put' command

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command Prompt FTP hanging on 'put' command: The user that is having this issue accidentally hit cancel on the Windows Firewall prompt to allow the connection when he first tried the command.After trying to use the 'put' command, it hangs on this line: 200 PORT subcommand request successfulI tried allowing the ftp.exe...
  5. Command line commands

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command line commands: I would like to create a shortcut on the desktop using a command in a .bat file. I would like to specify what icon file to use, what program to execute, and the parameters to pass to the program. I have researched MKLINK but I don't think it will do the job. Any...
  6. Command Line

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Command Line: I am attempting to copy and entire directory from one HDD to another, by keep getting an error of "Invalid umber of parameters." The file path to the Directory is as follows: G:\Users\USERNAME\Desktop\OLD OS FOLDER The destination folder is C:\OLDOS Can someone PLEASE...
  7. Command Line command question

Command Line command question: I created a folder on my computer with a ampersand, name & name2 Recently I needed to access this folder but the ampersand prevented me from accessing using the 'cd' from the root c:\ Would someone be so kind to provide me with the syntax I need? I realize now I should...
  8. Command Line

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Command Line: My command line shows a different name when im the only user on the pc. submitted by /u/Fuadop [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hv4f7i/command_line/
  9. Command Line

Command Line: Hello sir. I am using windows 10 64bit. Earlier the netsat command use to work but it doesnt work now. whenever i try this command it displa an error. C:\>netstat 'netstat' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. i have tried...
  10. Windows Command-Line: The Evolution of the Windows Command-Line

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Command-Line: The Evolution of the Windows Command-Line: Welcome to the second post in this "Windows Command-Line" series. In this post we'll discuss some of the background & history behind the Windows Command-Line. Specifically, we’ll explore its humble origins in MS-DOS, to its modern-day incarnation supporting tools like...