Windows 10: fuck

Discus and support fuck in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i just wanted to say fuck lol https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fuck/78e3dc17-7504-4e8b-843c-52ae37730ebf Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by autisticginger, Dec 11, 2019.

1. fuck

i just wanted to say fuck lol

:)

autisticginger, Dec 11, 2019
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Dec 11, 2019
  3. RejZoR Win User
    AMD Announces Radeon Crimson Software

Tried to install the "legacy" version that "allegedly" "supports" my E-450 (with HD6000 series GPU). Guess what, driver and control panel aren't even listed in the components list (with normal drivers they are listed but refuse to install). AMD, are you fucking kidding me? AMD APU powered laptop, NEVER EVER AGAIN. And I suggest everyone else to follow the same rule. Because this is the level of their commitment towards their customers. Pathetic.

I'll only be buying Intel and NVIDIA powered portable devices from now on. Excellent job, just don't cry next time why you're sinking in fucking red numbers...

RejZoR, Dec 11, 2019
  4. cdawall Win User

fuck

I've got some questions about overclocking with a FX 8350

I think step 2 would be stop fucking running prime95.

cdawall, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

fuck

1. fuck - Similar Threads - fuck

2. Windows update just fucked up my whole computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows update just fucked up my whole computer: Earlier this day, I go on my computer and boot it up and see that the network icon is missing from the taskbar and the sound icon has a red error sign on it. I think to myself, alright I'll just go to the settings and troubleshoot and- "Troubleshooting couldn't identify the...
  3. [FAILURE] RAID/Drive-Configuration fucked up since 1909

[FAILURE] RAID/Drive-Configuration fucked up since 1909: Hey, After 1909 Update my Software Raid (2x WD Red HDD) in Win10 failed and give me "It's not accessible" and "wrong parameter" warnings. In Disk Management I can see both drives but one of them shows no Filesystem (Its a Unlabeled Volume with no FS). Drive Letter is assigned...
  4. What the actual fuck is this thing and how do I destroy it?

What the actual fuck is this thing and how do I destroy it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Warden_W [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gdmtb3/what_the_actual_fuck_is_this_thing_and_how_do_i/
  5. i fucked up my pc help please

i fucked up my pc help please: i was messing around with some minecraft files and accidently extracted a huge.zip file onto my desktop and while it was doing that i cancled it. all the files got removed from my desktop (not deleted) then the screen went black. for 5 minutes it was blank desktop, fuck ton...
  6. i was tryna bootra1n on an sd card i fucked up help please. do i have to buy a new hard drive?

i was tryna bootra1n on an sd card i fucked up help please. do i have to buy a new hard drive?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/x_snake [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fmr2ze/i_was_tryna_bootra1n_on_an_sd_card_i_fucked_up/
  7. windows defender wont fuck off

windows defender wont fuck off: ive went into the fucking registry its DISABLED and it keeps getting back like after i updated it wont fuck off how the fuck do i make it to fuck off submitted by /u/tonygamer121 [link] [comments]...
  8. Weirdest fucking bug I've seen on Win10

Weirdest fucking bug I've seen on Win10: 1909, latest update. Starting my laptop without the mouse plugged in doesn't cause any issues. Plugging my mouse in neither. Using the trackpad with the mouse plugged in is fine. BUT, after the very first mouse click, my taskbar becomes completely unresponsive, can only...
  9. Real talk fuck the newest update.

Real talk fuck the newest update.: It turned my fan touch screen back on. If was of for a fucking reason Microsoft. Not because I don't like it not because it's broken and went stop clicking everywhere on my screen. I had to fight the damn thing again in order to turn it back off. hate it when I forget to...
  10. How the fuck does this happen? Running the latest update of windows, and it happens on my...

How the fuck does this happen? Running the latest update of windows, and it happens on my...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/EnAyJay [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fbh3cf/how_the_fuck_does_this_happen_running_the_latest/