Windows 10: Fuji XT4 raw files not previewing

Discus and support Fuji XT4 raw files not previewing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm a photographer and I currently shoot Nikon and Fuji. When I download the photos fromNikon the memory cards into my computer the open flawlessly,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Glenys Eaton, Oct 3, 2022.

1. Fuji XT4 raw files not previewing

I'm a photographer and I currently shoot Nikon and Fuji. When I download the photos fromNikon the memory cards into my computer the open flawlessly, however when I do the same with RAF files Fujifilm the only it shows is a generic icon and does not show a thumbnail preview with a generic icon. I am on windows 10, does windows 11 correct this or how do I easily view these files. Very frustrating. regards Glenys

:)

Glenys Eaton, Oct 3, 2022

2. RAW preview in Windows 10 explorer

Hi,

I am trying to preview / view RAW files from a Fujifilm camera (RAF format).

Not working, any suggestion please.

Thank you.

Octavian Sandu, Oct 3, 2022
  3. Windows 10 and Fuji Finepix Z70

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community and for your interest on Windows 10.

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

I would suggest you to try the following methods and check if it helps.

Step 1: Hardware and devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter.

Step 2: Check if there are any error messages for the Fuji Finepix Z70:

• Right click on start button. Go to Device Manager.

• Check if Fuji Finepix Z70 need to be updated.

• Right click on it and select update.

Step 3: Reinstall the USB controllers:

I would suggest you to refer the below link and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/install-usb-3-usb-devices (also applies to Windows
    10)

Hope it helps. Do get back to us for further assistance and we’ll be happy to help.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Oct 3, 2022
  4. Anton E Win User

Fuji XT4 raw files not previewing

Canon EOS M50 RAW files preview

1. Is there any way to set up preview for CR3 raw files in File Explorer? I'm running Windows 10.

2. Is Microsoft going to add native support for this file format?

Anton E, Oct 3, 2022
Thema:

Fuji XT4 raw files not previewing

1. Fuji XT4 raw files not previewing - Similar Threads - Fuji XT4 raw

2. Fuji XT4 raw files not previewing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fuji XT4 raw files not previewing: I'm a photographer and I currently shoot Nikon and Fuji. When I download the photos fromNikon the memory cards into my computer the open flawlessly, however when I do the same with RAF files Fujifilm the only it shows is a generic icon and does not show a thumbnail preview...
  3. Fuji XT4 raw files not previewing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fuji XT4 raw files not previewing: I'm a photographer and I currently shoot Nikon and Fuji. When I download the photos fromNikon the memory cards into my computer the open flawlessly, however when I do the same with RAF files Fujifilm the only it shows is a generic icon and does not show a thumbnail preview...
  4. Can't preview Illustrator files after downloading Raw Image Extension

Can't preview Illustrator files after downloading Raw Image Extension: I couldn't preview the raw files from my new Sony A7III, so I found an answer that told me to download Raw Image Extension from the Window Store. After downloading it, I can now view my raw photos, but now I can't preview my Illustrator files. I tried launching it from the...
  5. File RAW

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File RAW: Mi si dice che nel PC c'è una raccolta di file RAW, ma io finora non l'ho trovata. Chi mi sa dire qualcosa? Grazie https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-raw/e1b498f5-d80e-460e-8834-c5de98fb08a3
  6. Windows 10 Photo App Still Enhances Preview on RAW Files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Photo App Still Enhances Preview on RAW Files: I have read where the Auto Enhance feature was disabled on the Windows 10 Photos App, and it appears to be the case when viewing most file types, but the Auto Enhance feature appears to still be enabled when viewing RAW files - like Nikon .nef files. It would be extremely...
  7. Canon EOS M50 RAW files preview

Canon EOS M50 RAW files preview: 1. Is there any way to set up preview for CR3 raw files in File Explorer? I'm running Windows 10. 2. Is Microsoft going to add native support for this file format?...
  8. Canon CR3 RAW FIles

Canon CR3 RAW FIles: How do I view a Canon CR3 RAW File in Windows 10 (64bit) Explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-cr3-raw-files/e35f411e-8b08-4174-86d6-e90c94e2c1bc"
  9. RAW preview in Windows 10 explorer

RAW preview in Windows 10 explorer: Hi, I am trying to preview / view RAW files from a Fujifilm camera (RAF format). Not working, any suggestion please. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/raw-preview-in-windows-10-explorer/a7703f8e-512c-4fb2-b62a-a96fc59b1f2f"
  10. RAW Photo files

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RAW Photo files: Just recently upgraded a PC from Windows 7 to Windows 10. This PC will be used strictly for photo processing mostly using Lightroom and Photoshop. Neither Photos or Windows Photo Viewer will open the RAW files on this particular PC. I have three other PC's that have been...