Windows 10: > Full Copilot with NO Browser Open

Discus and support > Full Copilot with NO Browser Open in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Let's say: Any or all > No browser is open> Designer icon is not in Edge sidebar> Edge sidebar not showing If Copilot is opened from the desktop search... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Drew1903, Jun 20, 2024.

1. Drew1903 Win User

> Full Copilot with NO Browser Open

Let's say: Any or all > No browser is open> Designer icon is not in Edge sidebar> Edge sidebar not showing If Copilot is opened from the desktop search bar, the web Copilot page opens in Edge AND with all the Copilot GPTs in the red square available.Cheers,Drew

:)

Drew1903, Jun 20, 2024
  2. Delmor_S Win User

Click Windows Copilot button but open Edge browser after updated by KB5030310

I performed several experiments I neither of them were successfull - I tried to press Copilot button as soon as Windows launched, I tried to remove all programs from autolaunch list, I tried to kill them, when they are already launched - and I still could not understand, why sometimes Copilot opens, and sometimes doesn't.

It can be the day, that I have all my programs launched and waiting for me in tray (and I have about 30 of them) and Copilot launches and works successfully, and sometimes when I just enter Windows, and have no any program launched, and I press Copilot button - and it opens Edge browser.

Any other suggestions?

Delmor_S, Jun 20, 2024
  3. Try3 Win User
    None of the methods to disable Copilot work, can't even hide it

I suggest you post your question in the tutorial thread to find out if Brink or the other tutorial participants can help you Enable or Disable Copilot - TenForumsTutorials Best of luck, Denis

4. > Full Copilot with NO Browser Open

how to make copilot links open with chrome?

I was trying the new copilot AI, and it gave me some weblinks I asked for. Unfortunately, the links open with edge instead of my default browser which is chrome. How do I change the browser that copilot links open to?

Thegodhand, Jun 20, 2024
Thema:

> Full Copilot with NO Browser Open

1. > Full Copilot with NO Browser Open - Similar Threads - Full Copilot Browser

2. Copilot is blocked in various browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copilot is blocked in various browsers: Hi! My copilot is blocked in Chrome and MS Edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copilot-is-blocked-in-various-browsers/da2e9b34-f184-4a11-9002-1d4b335742ed
  3. Copilot is blocked in various browsers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Copilot is blocked in various browsers: Hi! My copilot is blocked in Chrome and MS Edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copilot-is-blocked-in-various-browsers/da2e9b34-f184-4a11-9002-1d4b335742ed
  4. Unable to open Copilot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open Copilot: Hello! I'm using Windows 11 24H2 Dev Channel,running the latest Dev version of Windows. I've heard that Copilot on the taskbar is available. However, when I opened "Taskbar Settings", I didn't find the toggle for Copilot Preview. What's the problem? Is there any solution?The...
  5. Unable to open Copilot

Unable to open Copilot: Hello! I'm using Windows 11 24H2 Dev Channel,running the latest Dev version of Windows. I've heard that Copilot on the taskbar is available. However, when I opened "Taskbar Settings", I didn't find the toggle for Copilot Preview. What's the problem? Is there any solution?The...
  6. > Full Copilot with NO Browser Open

> Full Copilot with NO Browser Open: Let's say: Any or all > No browser is open> Designer icon is not in Edge sidebar> Edge sidebar not showing If Copilot is opened from the desktop search bar, the web Copilot page opens in Edge AND with all the Copilot GPTs in the red square available.Cheers,Drew...
  7. Click Windows Copilot button but open Edge browser after updated by KB5030310

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Click Windows Copilot button but open Edge browser after updated by KB5030310: Hi there,I have already got the "Windows Copilot" button on my Win11 Task Bar after being updated by KB5030310.However, after finishing all of the settings even including the ViVeTool, if I click this button on my Task Bar, it only opens my Edge browser with the main page,...
  8. Click Windows Copilot button but open Edge browser after updated by KB5030310

Click Windows Copilot button but open Edge browser after updated by KB5030310: Hi there,I have already got the "Windows Copilot" button on my Win11 Task Bar after being updated by KB5030310.However, after finishing all of the settings even including the ViVeTool, if I click this button on my Task Bar, it only opens my Edge browser with the main page,...
  9. Browser isn't in full screen.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browser isn't in full screen.: Im using Win10 ver 2004. Most of the browsers are working fine except TOR. Its not showing search results in full screen but it shows its inbuilt features like settings & task manager in full screen. Whatever i search is not in full screen & thick black rectangles covering...
  10. Task bar not sliding open when browser is full screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task bar not sliding open when browser is full screen.: I have Windows 10. I got this new computer. When I have my browser at full screen and move my mouse to where the task bar is, the task bar won't slide open. It does on my old computer with Windows 10. How do I get it to do that on this computer? I have to slightly minimize my...