Windows 10: full hard drive

Discus and support full hard drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i have huge temp files appearing evry few minutes. most are AppXpackaging event logsas a consequence the computer hard drive is full and frozen. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GaryGOhio, Dec 31, 2018.

1. GaryGOhio Win User

full hard drive

i have huge temp files appearing evry few minutes. most are AppXpackaging event logsas a consequence the computer hard drive is full and frozen. It fills up faster than I can delete the files. help

there is also a text document referencing officeclicktorun.exe_streamserver, among others in the list.

What do I delete or uninstall to get my computer back.

:)

GaryGOhio, Dec 31, 2018

2. Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Jan 10, 2020
  3. little cat, Jan 10, 2020
  4. Mathragh Win User

full hard drive

Overclock your hard drive!!!

Wut =D

what is that supposed to accomplish?

Mathragh, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

full hard drive

1. full hard drive - Similar Threads - full hard drive

2. Is the C/Hard Drive full or is Windows Cloud full?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is the C/Hard Drive full or is Windows Cloud full?: I went to the THIS PC folder and saw that the Windows is in RED, which means I'm running out of space, but I don't understand if it means the "cloud" windows is running out of space? Because I have a desktop Windows?...
  3. C drive almost full but hard drive hardly used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C drive almost full but hard drive hardly used: My C drive is almost full 94GB used of 104GB. I keep having problems updating windows. Practically all data is stored in the cloud, so I have nothing to move.The hard disk is 1 TB., so there is plenty of space. How do I access this space? I don't have any data to speak of to...
  4. C drive almost full but hard drive hardly used

C drive almost full but hard drive hardly used: My C drive is almost full 94GB used of 104GB. I keep having problems updating windows. Practically all data is stored in the cloud, so I have nothing to move.The hard disk is 1 TB., so there is plenty of space. How do I access this space? I don't have any data to speak of to...
  5. Full hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Full hard drive: I recently received a warning that my hard drive was full. My laptop is a HP 255 G3, which I understood had 5 GB RAM and 500 GB memory. When I checked storage it showed Local Disk C: - 930 GB and that over 860 GB was taken over by Apps & features. I have done some...
  6. Full hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Full hard drive: I recently received a warning that my hard drive was full. My laptop is a HP 255 G3, which I understood had 5 GB RAM and 500 GB memory. When I checked storage it showed Local Disk C: - 930 GB and that over 860 GB was taken over by Apps & features. I have done some...
  7. Full hard drive

8. hard disk drive is full

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hard disk drive is full: I am trying to free up spaces in my c drive. It seems my outlook pst file occupies a lot of space. I am trying to clear it, but still don't solve the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hard-disk-drive-is-full/90f1de05-270c-4c3a-8779-a30c0cf05194
  9. Full copy of a hard drive?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Full copy of a hard drive?: Is it possible to make an entire copy of your Windows 10 hard drive installation with all existing programs so everything (and I do mean everything) can be transferred to a new SSD drive?...
  10. Hard drive is full, but of what?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hard drive is full, but of what?: I just reinstalled Windows 10 a week ago, because I was having all kinds of problems with a black screen. Maybe some of you read my post about my old boot disk coming up blank. But now I have the opposite problem: when I installed Windows 7 the second time, I used a different...