Windows 10: Full pc freeze when playing overwatch. Error with Wdf01000.sys ?

Discus and support Full pc freeze when playing overwatch. Error with Wdf01000.sys ? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi All, This is actually the first time that i have a pc issue that i am not able to resolve. I'm a dedicated Overwatch competitive player and i am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rizza, Jun 6, 2018.

1. rizza Win User

Full pc freeze when playing overwatch. Error with Wdf01000.sys ?

Hi All,

This is actually the first time that i have a pc issue that i am not able to resolve.
    I'm a dedicated Overwatch competitive player and i am having random crashes while playing the game.

my system:
    - Windows 10 64bit
    - I7 6700k
    - 16 Gig memory
    - GTX 1070
    - 2x 250g SSD drives

Error description:
    - Randomly while playing the game, my computer completely locks up, no blue screen with error message, just a black screen

Actions already taken:
    - Full reinstall of windows
    - Full reinstall of the game
    - Ran a full memtest86 - no errors
    - all windows updates installed

I have added two of my minidump files.

Help would be greatly appreciated because im totally stuck with this.

Checking the logfiles myself i do see an error with Wdf01000.sys but my knowledge of logfiles is lacking.

Calling upon the power of the internet Full pc freeze when playing overwatch.  Error with Wdf01000.sys ? :)

Thanks.

:)

rizza, Jun 6, 2018

2. BSOD with APC_Index_Mismatch Wdf01000.sys error message

I have a Dell XPS 13 running Windows 10 (fully updated). Recently I have begun to get BSOD with the following error message:

APC_Index_Mismatch Wdf01000.sys

I have updated all drivers and the problem persists with increasing frequency. I have searched the web for answers on what the problem might be but can not find a resolution. Can anyone assist?

kirbyskipper, Jun 8, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Pro 64bit BSOD problem DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (wdf01000.sys)

The error message says "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (wdf01000.sys)". I've been looking for a fix for this issue, but most of the solutions I've seen only have to do with older versions Windows (Vista, 7, 8, 8.1). I've tried fixing the problem on my end
    by using the suggested methods, but I still encountered two BSODs with the same error code within the past 24 hours.

TimothyMunoz, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

Full pc freeze when playing overwatch. Error with Wdf01000.sys ?

1. Full pc freeze when playing overwatch. Error with Wdf01000.sys ? - Similar Threads - Full freeze playing

2. stop code wdf01000.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    stop code wdf01000.sys: Hi All i have a ROG G20 its working fine until i plug my Logitech wheel in and once it been recognised it comes up with a blue screen and says stop code wdf01000.sys has failed. what is this and how do i fix it? Thamks...
  3. BSOD Randomly when using PC. wdf01000.sys blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Randomly when using PC. wdf01000.sys blue screen: Hi, First time posting here. I have been having constant BSOD at random intervals. Simply when using PC. I have attached dump files. I would really appreciate any assistance. 85429
  4. BSOD playing Overwatch, error L1C63x64.sys

BSOD playing Overwatch, error L1C63x64.sys: Hi all, I have been experiencing this BSOD: Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal, L1C63x64.sys for a few months now. When it happens, it is only when I am in the middle of gaming (Overwatch). After some research, I see that there are many of the same problems with my ethernet...
  5. Wdf01000.sys system.service.exception

Wdf01000.sys system.service.exception: Hello, I have a MSI Ge70 pro apache with an operating system windows 10, after deleting malware with the ZHPcleaner software and restart my computer, I found myself in front of a blue screen which after analysis to restart the computer to have the Same blue screen with as...
  6. BSOD playing Overwatch; Now stuck in boot loop with WDF01000.sys fail

BSOD playing Overwatch; Now stuck in boot loop with WDF01000.sys fail: Hello TenForums, I was hoping someone could address an issue I was having today. The issues cropped up a month ago or so with a few BSOD detailing a Security_Kernel_Error. Then it went silent for awhile. However, just last night while playing Overwatch I got a BSOD,...
  7. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (wdf01000.sys)

KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (wdf01000.sys): Got a blue screen while using discord, here's the attachment 102937
  8. wdf01000.sys BSOD

wdf01000.sys BSOD: Hey, this is more of a question. My keyboard has been malfunctioning due to liquid damage, so to disable it I installed an incompatible keyboard/touchpad driver intentionally. The day after, I've been getting wdf01000.sys BSOD errors during startup, which brings me to a...
  9. Frequent BSOD Wdf01000.sys

Frequent BSOD Wdf01000.sys: I've been getting BSODs when leaving my computer idle. Not running anything intensive. From looking at the minidump file I can't find much other than it's probably because of the Wdf01000.sys driver. Hopefully you can get all of the information you need from the .zip file I...
  10. wdf01000.sys system.service.exception

in Windows 10 Support
    wdf01000.sys system.service.exception: Hello, I have a MSI GE70 pro apache with an operating system windows 10, after removing the malware with ZHPcleaner software and restart my computer I found myself in front of a blue screen that after an analysise and restart The computer to have the blue Same screen with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. overwatch freeze restart