Windows 10: Full Reset, stuck at 99% for over 12 hours

Discus and support Full Reset, stuck at 99% for over 12 hours in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi all, Started a full reset of my sons desktop PC (running win 10) yesterday afternoon, left it on all night and it was at 99% at 7am this morning,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BeccaG, Feb 23, 2019.

1. BeccaG Win User

Full Reset, stuck at 99% for over 12 hours

Hi all,

Started a full reset of my sons desktop PC (running win 10) yesterday afternoon, left it on all night and it was at 99% at 7am this morning, it's now nearly 8pm and it's still at 99%.

I would be very grateful if anyone has any suggestions of what to do.

:)

BeccaG, Feb 23, 2019
  2. alectapp Win User

Windows 10 upgrade stuck at 99% for hours

Original title: Windows 10 upgrade

Windows 10 upgrade stuck at 99% for hours, any suggestions apart from give up.

alectapp, Feb 23, 2019
  3. Nishty Win User
    Resetting the laptop stuck at 99%

Original Title: reset laptop

I bought an Acer. When the laptop was switched on at the shop, i skipped the step where i had to insert my microsoft email add.

The laptop was functioning normally, windows 10 were installed. Then at home, i tried to sign in but it didnt work out. I went back to the shop and they had to reset the laptop but its stuck at 99%. The resetting is taking hours and hours. Is this normal?
    All programs have been lost as well. Please help.

Nishty, Feb 23, 2019
  4. Full Reset, stuck at 99% for over 12 hours

Windows 10 reset stuck at 99%

I started the reset 19 hours ago at about 9pm. At 6am the following morning, I observed the reset was at 99%. It's 8 hours since then (4pm) and the reset is still stuck at 99%. What do I do?

AdeoluArogundade, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

Full Reset, stuck at 99% for over 12 hours

1. Full Reset, stuck at 99% for over 12 hours - Similar Threads - Full Reset stuck

2. Reinstall windows stuck at 88% for over 12 hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall windows stuck at 88% for over 12 hours: In the title.For some more detail:My laptop has been bluescreening a lot recently. The BSOD itself resets so fast I can't read what the error is. About 70% of the time upon reboot the laptop says "no boot device could be found". Resetting BIOS has consistently worked as a...
  3. Reinstall windows stuck at 88% for over 12 hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall windows stuck at 88% for over 12 hours: In the title.For some more detail:My laptop has been bluescreening a lot recently. The BSOD itself resets so fast I can't read what the error is. About 70% of the time upon reboot the laptop says "no boot device could be found". Resetting BIOS has consistently worked as a...
  4. DISM RestoreHealth stuck at 62.3% for over 12 hours

DISM RestoreHealth stuck at 62.3% for over 12 hours: I've a Dell XPS 8700 with Windows 10 64 bit.II have been using Acronis TrueImage for the last 6 - 8 years for a daily incremental back up. About 8 months ago the PC started crashing BSOD every few days and quite often during the middle of a back-up. My current version of...
  5. Resetting my pc stuck at 99% for hours

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Resetting my pc stuck at 99% for hours: Hello, I tried to reset my computer this morning and now it has been stuck on 99% for the last 3-4h and I don't know what to do. I looked on google and some people are saying to hard close the computer and boot it back up and some others are saying to let it finish by itself...
  6. Factory Reset stuck at 99% for 24 hours

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Factory Reset stuck at 99% for 24 hours: Hello, yesterday I decided to do a factory reset on my HP OMEN 15 (I'm planning to sell it). Everything was going well (I'm aware that this can last several hours), but then it got stuck at 99%, so I waited until the next day. Now it's around 6pm and it's still stuck on that...
  7. Update stuck on 30% for over 12 hours

Update stuck on 30% for over 12 hours: Hi, I received a notification that my version of windows 10 needed to be updated. I restarted my PC as instructed at approximately 10pm. By 2am, the update was at 30%. It has remained on this for the last 12 hours. Do I just let it continue and see if the update finishes or...
  8. Full reset stuck for 17 hours

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Full reset stuck for 17 hours: Hello everyone, i have a problem and i hope someone here can help me my pc has been taking a long time to boot up about 8 minutes considering its strong pc and has nvme ssd it shouldnt so i decided to do a full reset on all hard drives and delete all the files and i have it...
  9. My update is stuck at 91% for over 12 hours

My update is stuck at 91% for over 12 hours: I started my update yesterday around 1:30 and by 3:30 I was at 91% and hasn’t moved from that point. The screen reads “Working on updates 91% Don’t turn off your PC. This will take a while”. It sure has been a while, it shouldn’t take this long. Please help!...
  10. My Windows 10 update has been stuck at 99% for over 12 hours!

My Windows 10 update has been stuck at 99% for over 12 hours!: I downloaded the newest version, or update of Windows 10 yesterday. It downloaded, went through the verification of download and then said : Updating Windows10. Please Wait. It made it up to 99% and then nothing. I have to have the updated version to download my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is my redmi stuckmon 99 percent after reset

2. windows update 99% for over one hour

3. 12 hours to update Windows 10 and stuck at 99%